SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

when i changed my brake pad there, my friend ask him to check his bike also cos his RXZ's engine is still running even when he removed the key. so when Ah Chong checked the wiring, he shouted ' WHO DID THIS BIKE? WHAT THE F*CK!!'. He can tell whether you went to JB to do your bike.:cheeky:

1 Oct 04 - 8 Dec 05 ____Phantom 200 FV 6644R -- LAURA

8 Dec 05 - 24 Jan 09 _______ Super 4 Vtec 1 FR 4602X--LANA

------- - --- _______________________________-- LENALEE

Originally posted by Mussolini@Jan 26 2005, 04:48 PM

when i changed my brake pad there, my friend ask him to check his bike also cos his RXZ's engine is still running even when he removed the key. so when Ah Chong checked the wiring, he shouted ' WHO DID THIS BIKE? WHAT THE F*CK!!'. He can tell whether you went to JB to do your bike.:cheeky:

no lah, he everytime relate bad work done to JB or LAB one. he won't redo those jobs tht are done badly.

hehe, anyway, he won't say ' WHO DID THIS BIKE? WHAT THE F*CK!!' , instead, he will say "which pig head do one?"

Originally posted by redname@Jan 26 2005, 06:28 PM

hehe, anyway, he won't say ' WHO DID THIS BIKE? WHAT THE F*CK!!' , instead, he will say "which pig head do one?"

Haha, thats very true........

I just realised something.

Life is not difficult. Its the people around who makes life seems difficult. :|

Well..i was at his shop few days ago..saw a smashed up hayabusa...with a fuel tank like kiam cai...ah chong lobang came 2 pick up the tank 2 repair...the guy saw the fuel tank...he refused 2 do & kena F by ah chong...i dun care hw u do it..i 1 it done..dun tell me it can't b done...how 2 explain 2 customer..might as well close shop..the guy lan2 carry back 2 his van.

gd ah...i knoe lotsa shops wld hav told the hayabusa owner 2 buy a new fuel tank..acherli dat place recommended by frds 2 carry out accident repair wks 2.

http://www.gifmania.dk/Spongebob/spongebob01.gif

Originally posted by tarzan666@Jan 28 2005, 09:52 AM

Well..i was at his shop few days ago..saw a smashed up hayabusa...with a fuel tank like kiam cai...ah chong lobang came 2 pick up the tank 2 repair...the guy saw the fuel tank...he refused 2 do & kena F by ah chong...i dun care hw u do it..i 1 it done..dun tell me it can't b done...how 2 explain 2 customer..might as well close shop..the guy lan2 carry back 2 his van.

gd ah...i knoe lotsa shops wld hav told the hayabusa owner 2 buy a new fuel tank..acherli dat place recommended by frds 2 carry out accident repair wks 2.

satisfied customer.:thumb:

http://img217.imageshack.us/img217/5048/10304130.jpg

"But it ain't about how hard ya hit. It's about how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward. How much you can take and keep moving forward. Now if you know what you're worth then go out and get what you're worth."

• 2 weeks later...

do they do respraying?:smile:

"But it ain't about how hard ya hit. It's about how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward. How much you can take and keep moving forward. Now if you know what you're worth then go out and get what you're worth."

CNY so their off...so they open this week.:cheer:

Originally posted by ProjectD@Feb 16 2005, 12:22 AM

CNY so their off...so they open this week.:cheer:

think they open liao :cheer: sure got alot of ppl go bike shop this week

2003 - 2004 -->TA200 -- FW9**8Y

2004 - 2005 --> Rvf -- FQ****R

2005 - 2006 --> Cbr 954 -- Fw 3**6 B

2006 - 2007 --> Cbr 954 , Wave , Vios '07

2007 - Now --> Vios '07

If U CaN't CaTcH Up WiF Mi PlS StAy BeHiNd N EnJoY ThE ViEw

http://img24.exs.cx/img24/7070/rvfgroup5cy.jpg

Originally posted by Xiao_Di@Feb 16 2005, 12:28 AM

think they open liao :cheer: sure got alot of ppl go bike shop this week

ya lor....many bikes must hv prbs during CNY.....:sweat:

just went over his place on tuesday, after much convince from u guys here. didn't see how he do my bike, cuz he says later come back to collect, maybe after cny, busy busy lah... (i went 2.30, he says b4 7pm ready) went back about 6plus, bike ready liao.

anyway, find him quite a funny guy. and straight forward. Good!

sg

how much to wash caburetor for s4 vtec ?

anyone ant idea ?

thkx

Never ever hurt someone's feelings... may it be wif words or action tat u can never take it back...do nt act like u don't care but actually u do really care...coz no1 noes wat u r tinkin...but urself n u could just hurt some1 badly juz by doin tat...

Originally posted by Axo_vampire@Feb 18 2005, 06:20 PM

how much to wash caburetor for s4 vtec ?

anyone ant idea ?

thkx

wash caburetor + tunning $80

2003 - 2004 -->TA200 -- FW9**8Y

2004 - 2005 --> Rvf -- FQ****R

2005 - 2006 --> Cbr 954 -- Fw 3**6 B

2006 - 2007 --> Cbr 954 , Wave , Vios '07

2007 - Now --> Vios '07

If U CaN't CaTcH Up WiF Mi PlS StAy BeHiNd N EnJoY ThE ViEw

http://img24.exs.cx/img24/7070/rvfgroup5cy.jpg

Originally posted by Xiao_Di@Feb 18 2005, 06:27 PM

wash caburetor + tunning $80

their washing of caburetor confirm very good? coz my bike currently got problem.

any expert can tell me? planet or K&T service caburetor better?

Never ever hurt someone's feelings... may it be wif words or action tat u can never take it back...do nt act like u don't care but actually u do really care...coz no1 noes wat u r tinkin...but urself n u could just hurt some1 badly juz by doin tat...

Originally posted by Axo_vampire@Feb 19 2005, 02:43 AM

their washing of caburetor confirm very good? coz my bike currently got problem.

i still prefer planet..which tat time i went k&t to check my carburetor..prob which almost quite alot of times when there change there change here still can't solve...while when planet..one time...done liao :) solved problem

Originally posted by Axo_vampire@Feb 19 2005, 02:43 AM

Actually for washing and tuning of carburettor, its almost the same. Their uses a vacuum gauge to balance the flow. There's no who is better in this aspect.

Perhaps you can let us know whats wrong with ya bike?

Cheers

Originally posted by Lmodel@Feb 19 2005, 10:43 AM

Actually for washing and tuning of carburettor, its almost the same. Their uses a vacuum gauge to balance the flow. There's no who is better in this aspect.

Perhaps you can let us know whats wrong with ya bike?

Cheers

not tht true cause the vacum gauge can actually be adjusted to show tht the 4 carbs balance