SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

Adiva ADtre owner's thread

ben1112

Thanks for sharing.

I am almost nearing 1000KM now and I was riding in the hot afternoon sun at bugis. Although traffic was very slow due to the F1 re-routing, it seems that temperatures are more tame now. The avg temperature is 100C even when idling, then during extended idling it rises to 110C and once the fan turns on it maintains a steady 100C throughout. Temperatures on the move is usually 80-90C.

I would suggest to owners to hold out any mods to the cooling system until after full run in? Maybe you guys can feedback when you are around 1000KM if you have similiar observations as mine.

I hypothesize that since my FC and temperatures are getting better, it must be due to the engine more 'run in' and causing less friction and heat. Overheating might not be such a big issue afterall. I will continue to monitor to confirm that this finding is constant and true, not just an occurrence.

( Goober Scooter Rider. )

http://i296.photobucket.com/albums/mm189/siriusjones/scooter.jpg

• Replies 998
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

AD3 buyers please read todays Mah facebook........was going to book AD3 tomorrow, but NO THANKS......

thanks to a thread by Melinda, it help me decide........the rubbish, customers have to put up with this company......

With good contributors like Andre, Ben, who care enough share, I was thinking maybe give this guys (mah motors) a chance and hope for the best, but it seems they will never change.......

Again and again.......sigh, they may have the best bikes in the world, but it will all come to nought.....zero.......zilch......kosong......, the beginning of the end started a long time ago.........

I understand how you feel. I had the same experience when I booked mine. As such was my last few posts regarding this issue.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 4

AD3 buyers please read todays Mah facebook........was going to book AD3 tomorrow, but NO THANKS......

thanks to a thread by Melinda, it help me decide........the rubbish, customers have to put up with this company......

With good contributors like Andre, Ben, who care enough share, I was thinking maybe give this guys (mah motors) a chance and hope for the best, but it seems they will never change.......

Again and again.......sigh, they may have the best bikes in the world, but it will all come to nought.....zero.......zilch......kosong......, the beginning of the end started a long time ago.........

Actually what happened? If you don't like them, can't you buy the bike and never go back there again? Or buy from their sub distributors?

I buy already also have no plans to go back there service unless necessary. It's not like you have to build long term relationship with them or something, can just bite the bullet roll the bike out the showroom and go elsewhere for your aftersales service. I don't foresee the bike having any major issues (although too early to tell) with the build of the bike to be problem-free for at least the warranty period, after which you are not obligated to return for any repairs.

This is just my personal opinion.

Scooter Tuning Is Not A Crime.

Actually what happened? If you don't like them, can't you buy the bike and never go back there again? Or buy from their sub distributors?

I buy already also have no plans to go back there service unless necessary. It's not like you have to build long term relationship with them or something, can just bite the bullet roll the bike out the showroom and go elsewhere for your aftersales service. I don't foresee the bike having any major issues (although too early to tell) with the build of the bike to be problem-free for at least the warranty period, after which you are not obligated to return for any repairs.

This is just my personal opinion.

Hi, Ben,

Thank you for caring enough to share your views and experiences of the AD3.

But I happen to be in a very service orientated industry and I just CANNOT TAHAN......this sort of things and I know it is just me........

but whatever happens if we need parts, claim warranty...etc....do we have to put up with this sort to attitude?

They OWE it to us to provide services that is the basic civility and hallmark of any business. There is such a thing as referral business and

repeat customers.....don't they know or care.........

Anyway , it is ok, I will look for another company and advised my company and friends the state of affairs of this company and let them make the choice.......

I will look around and explore my options on the AD3.

Cheers

Hi, Ben,

Thank you for caring enough to share your views and experiences of the AD3.

But I happen to be in a very service orientated industry and I just CANNOT TAHAN......this sort of things and I know it is just me........

but whatever happens if we need parts, claim warranty...etc....do we have to put up with this sort to attitude?

They OWE it to us to provide services that is the basic civility and hallmark of any business. There is such a thing as referral business and

repeat customers.....don't they know or care.........

Anyway , it is ok, I will look for another company and advised my company and friends the state of affairs of this company and let them make the choice.......

I will look around and explore my options on the AD3.

Cheers

All the best bro. Hope you may join the club!

i went down mah motor have a look at the bike recently... this bike seating position is really uncomfortable... if no pillion i can sit further back np but if with pillions very cramp i have to sit nearer to edge and my leg room limited..furthermore the storage space.... mah service personnel also ai mai ai mai attitude see liao jin dulans... anyway was quoted 15k,... think stick to my old bike better...

Have a same feeling with the services of Mah. That's why I didn't buy directly from them and don't intend to go back to them for any after sale services cause they have none.

They will never learn and they are not interested also cos they concentrate on export rather then local sales.

In fact, before I got the bike, I'd asked Motorsport whether I can send my bike to them for services if any problem with the engine. They said why not since it is Kymco engine. :)

Edited by Andre

i went down mah motor have a look at the bike recently... this bike seating position is really uncomfortable... if no pillion i can sit further back np but if with pillions very cramp i have to sit nearer to edge and my leg room limited..furthermore the storage space.... mah service personnel also ai mai ai mai attitude see liao jin dulans... anyway was quoted 15k,... think stick to my old bike better...

May I ask what is your height and current bike? I'm guessing that since your expectation is quite high you must be a maxi scooter rider right?

Have a same feeling with the services of Mah. That's why I didn't buy directly from them and don't intend to go back to them for any after sale services cause they have none.

They will never learn and they are not interested also cos they concentrate on export rather then local sales.

In fact, before I got the bike, I'd asked Motorsport whether I can send my bike to them for services if any problem with the engine. They said why not since it is Kymco engine. :)

May I ask what is your height and current bike? I'm guessing that since your expectation is quite high you must be a maxi scooter rider right?

171.8956cm and currently riding sliverwing thats why saw the storage space and seating position jitao cannot accept.. but quite cute bike still got wiper...

IMAG0626.jpgIMAG0627.jpg

As the flap is made from heavy flexible rubber, I'm worried that it might rub against the tyre. I cut a piece of plastic from an empty bottle to give it some support to keep it from contacting the tyre.

Edited by ben1112

IMAG0632.jpgIMAG0633.jpgIMAG0634.jpg

Attached back on the bike. Trimmed the plastic abit more to ensure no interference.

Note: You can see from the muddy water stain that actually water is splashed quite near the edge and will be flung into rider area easily.

Edited by ben1112