SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

Adiva ADtre owner's thread

ben1112

• Replies 998
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Ya, beside the minor flaws, it is a fun bike to ride only feel a bit uncomfortable for the attractions drawn. :cheeky:

Lol must get used to it. Today I ride near the F1 pits den got one angmoh in race suit(think is driver) cross the road keep looking at my bike. Not familiar with F1 so donno he famous guy or not.

Scooter Tuning Is Not A Crime.

Hi,

Thank you for the reply.

I will go down mah motor and take a look.

I am super small size, below 155cm, do you think I am suitable for the bike?

Is siting on the bike making a reverse a problem (as the bike is so heavy)?

Not ideal but as long you got the strength to handle is ok.

bro,

ha ha can't ride this bike as change of job working in town and always Jams will have to stick with my current ride.

It's a pity bro, I think it's a really good bike less the minor flaws.

( Goober Scooter Rider. )

http://i296.photobucket.com/albums/mm189/siriusjones/scooter.jpg

bro,

center finger him ma.... hee hee hee.....

Lol must get used to it. Today I ride near the F1 pits den got one angmoh in race suit(think is driver) cross the road keep looking at my bike. Not familiar with F1 so donno he famous guy or not.

bro,

100 is already very high but 120 huh.. ??

This bike when moving is about 80C and stationary easily hit 100C, extended idling will hit 120C.

That day I went Macdonald drive thru hit 120c also. I think when installing alarm will add manual radiator fan switch and in near future change to engine ice or water wetter.

I think it was more like erratic temperature gauge. At 120 deg C, steam should start coming out already.

This morning stopped at traffic light, saw the indicator from about 95 shot up to 110 within few seconds. Once moved the bike, within few seconds, the indicator dropped back to 95.

I think it was more like erratic temperature gauge. At 120 deg C, steam should start coming out already.

This morning stopped at traffic light, saw the indicator from about 95 shot up to 110 within few seconds. Once moved the bike, within few seconds, the indicator dropped back to 95.

Wow, I think if I miss breakfast rushing to work, I can boil 2 eggs and eat egg when I reach office.....lololololololo..........

Seriously I think have to add concentrated coolant mixture, to cool bike, this sort of heat will kill the engine long term.....

Wow, I think if I miss breakfast rushing to work, I can boil 2 eggs and eat egg when I reach office.....lololololololo..........

Seriously I think have to add concentrated coolant mixture, to cool bike, this sort of heat will kill the engine long term.....

Anyone know Engine Ice or Redline Water Wetter more effective in lowering temperatures?

Bros,

Look like this gauge might be showing the correct temp. if really so high then is better to do an upgrade to the fan motor like my old car.

By changing coolant alone is not enough, I think must change the better radiator and cooling fan.

Anyone know Engine Ice or Redline Water Wetter more effective in lowering temperatures?

Bro,

using of coolant will help and for me i use normal one can liao. but is better to check the water level every 2weeks and if can change it every 6months hope that this help.

Bros,

Look like this gauge might be showing the correct temp. if really so high then is better to do an upgrade to the fan motor like my old car.

I took a look at the insides, the radiator fan covers only half the area of the whole radiator plus the design does not flow air very well thus the high heat. I think we should change coolant first as it's easier.

Followed by manual fan switch. If both not suffice then more drastic measures.

So far I ride is okay except in very heavy traffic where there is slow moving and extended idling.

Edited by ben1112

visited mah to check out the bike.. it looks really stunning.. massive and sturdy looking.

Tried to put it on main stand.. epic fail. The bike wont even budge an inch :sian: but im really interested in the bike now that i've seen it, guess i will make another trip down again once i sold my current ride to test if i can sit on the bike and reverse it successfully. I dun mind not being able to use centre stand, but if i can't even reverse the bike then I guess there's no way i can ride it le (im abot 50kg.. understand the bike is 4 times my weight :( sighz)

visited mah to check out the bike.. it looks really stunning.. massive and sturdy looking.

Tried to put it on main stand.. epic fail. The bike wont even budge an inch :sian: but im really interested in the bike now that i've seen it, guess i will make another trip down again once i sold my current ride to test if i can sit on the bike and reverse it successfully. I dun mind not being able to use centre stand, but if i can't even reverse the bike then I guess there's no way i can ride it le (im abot 50kg.. understand the bike is 4 times my weight :( sighz)

If you have troubles getting it on main stand, try one hand on the bar one hand at the lift handle and put the main stand to touch the ground. Apply some pressure with your foot against the main stand to stabilise the bike so you can take one hand off the handlebar and place both hands at the lift handle.

Last part is to pull up the lift handle with both hands and step on the main stand with all your weight simultaneously. This will utilise all your available strength and leverage to lift the bike. If this technique also fail then i do not think there is any other more effective way already.

To put on main stand is easier then bringing it down.

If you wants to try the bike, can look for me during office hour. I'm working at McNair Road, off Towner Road which at the cross junction of Boon Keng Road/Serangoon road, very near Mah. ;)

What material is it made from?

My bike fell flat today after parking on a slight gradient and getting off. The bike moved forward slightly and disengaged the side stand. Very deep scratches occurred, learnt my lesson should park on mainstand on any kind of slightest slope.

Strictly do not get this bike if can't park on mainstand!

Installed DIY panel at the side, hope to help to reduce the water splashing from side. Wait for a rainny day to test it. :)

Hi Andre, looks like a job well done to me.

Just collected my matt black AD3 (300cc) today. :)

Cheers

Lan

Installed DIY panel at the side, hope to help to reduce the water splashing from side. Wait for a rainny day to test it. :)

Hi Andre, looks like a job well done to me.

Just collected my matt black AD3 (300cc) today. :)

Cheers

Lan

Congratulations! May i ask if you AD3 is first batch or subsequent batch already?