SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

[Discussion] Technical - Exhaust Systems

BaMBiNo

What Brand Is Good and LEGAL For Super 4 Full System/EndCan?  

341 members have voted

1. 1. What Brand Is Good and LEGAL For Super 4 Full System/EndCan?

ok, i do admit yoshi tri-oval is one of the BEST. but, yoshi"mahal" is common. i want something abit different like Micron. i didn't noe price for GPR is the same as yoshi.. btw, i forgot where is fat_di shop located?? somewhere in Orchard. but issit Ochard towers or Shaw House??

1 Oct 04 - 8 Dec 05 ____Phantom 200 FV 6644R -- LAURA

8 Dec 05 - 24 Jan 09 _______ Super 4 Vtec 1 FR 4602X--LANA

------- - --- _______________________________-- LENALEE

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Guest DR Guru
Originally posted by Mussolini@Dec 21 2005, 10:50 PM

fat_di, super4 bike.. ur shop is at geylang lor 16??

Bro Mussolini, both end can u mentioned are good enough to make ur bike fly haha,btw ur top gun cable is here pm me to meet up cheers good luck on ur hunt :thumb:

all street legal end can will have to go for inspection to certify that its street legal...currently for super 4 is GPR, Yoshi, Micron..but to be honest wif you no street legal exhaust in singapore for super4 can give out 8bhp...how would i know???even my FULL RACE SYSTEM cant give me 8bhp...think about it...make sense rite...can pm me for more info if needed...cheers mate

Originally posted by marco83@Dec 21 2005, 04:24 PM

what colour you saw?Maybe that guy is me..my cb400four and cb350four both 4 pipe,total 8 pipe..everytime got ppl stand beside my bike at car park when i park both together.... :sweat:

green color, the rider wearin tutlr helmet if i nt wrong.. btw, where u stay?

http://i116.photobucket.com/albums/o3/d3an_cain/FZ-1S/385677_10150750269527550_501922549_9854539_2138314152_n-1.jpg

http://images.redop2.multiply.com/image/b8SD0QJnMUnxGv+Dp320mg/photos/1M/300x300/2590/RedopII-logo.jpg?et=kJJjj8slm46j7tujy58%2Byg&nmid=0

[/center]

http://redop2.multiply.com/

Originally posted by BRIANKTM@Dec 22 2005, 01:01 PM

then...i guess its only for cosmectic?.....dont flame me too..im planning to get yoshi...was qouted $650...any other places can get cheaper?:help:

u r quite right, but many would beg to differ. no way wd a Yoshi give u the same pull as that in ur siggy.

Guest quizesilver

newbie tat may be wrong...

ur as that "fat" guy hehe with his fcr n full sys + other mod.

think he is able to on par with ktm 400. check with him lor

Originally posted by quizesilver@Dec 22 2005, 01:48 PM

newbie tat may be wrong...

ur as that "fat" guy hehe with his fcr n full sys + other mod.

think he is able to on par with ktm 400. check with him lor

haha not referring to Mr Fat wif his fully-mod...

referring to Brian Deegan wif his $650 pipe only...

but Mr Fat's bike can still play wif a KTM4 in pick-up? i doubt so still... but both faster than my stock bike... haha.

Hi all

Though of getting my exhaust system change but can't make up my

mind wat brand i should change :confused: Wat type full system or

juz the end can?

some doubts regarding spec III and may all spec III rider advise.

1) Is there any so call power cut for spec III?

2) Wat is the top speed for spec III with stock exhaust? ( Hit 190KM/H before but

RPM stays at 10000 with full throttle? )

3) Is the yoshi or other brand full exhaust system legal on the road?

Pls Advise:cheeky:

answer many times before already.. yoshi is the best... hehe :cheeky:

Kidding..

The question has been asked for numerous times already, the 3 current aftermarket "street legal"exhast are GPR, Micron, and Yoshimura. And up till now, only Yoshi has the full system, the other 2 brands only has end cans (For now...) HP wise, of course full system adds more power to the bike, irregardless of brands.

As for which end cans gives more power. My Views, GPR, seldom, or for me never seen on the road on an S4, Micron is the trend now, every mother's son has been installing it (So must be quite good lah), and from my observation, yoshi had become a "has been" liao.. :help:

My own opinion, i mya be wrong, do not be misled! :smile:

P/s can stop asking this question? gonna hurt the relations of the Yoshis and the Micronites ! :help: :cheeky: :cheeky:

http://img507.imageshack.us/img507/294/yoshi1dg.th.jpg

Originally posted by nigaman@Dec 23 2005, 03:19 PM

answer many times before already.. yoshi is the best... hehe :cheeky:

Kidding..

The question has been asked for numerous times already, the 3 current aftermarket "street legal"exhast are GPR, Micron, and Yoshimura. And up till now, only Yoshi has the full system, the other 2 brands only has end cans (For now...) HP wise, of course full system adds more power to the bike, irregardless of brands.

As for which end cans gives more power. My Views, GPR, seldom, or for me never seen on the road on an S4, Micron is the trend now, every mother's son has been installing it (So must be quite good lah), and from my observation, yoshi had become a "has been" liao.. :help:

My own opinion, i mya be wrong, do not be misled! :smile:

P/s can stop asking this question? gonna hurt the relations of the Yoshis and the Micronites ! :help: :cheeky: :cheeky:

Hehe:smile:

Actually my first choice oso yoshimura :cheer:

From a former Yoshi user,i feel that Yoshi beats Micron in terms of bass sound.But performance wise,my current Micron beats Yoshi hands down.Fuel consumption slightly more compared to when using Yoshi.As for GPR,i like the oval look.But performance wise,i wouldn't know.

Bikes Previously Owned: Aprilia RS125, Kawasaki KRR150, Honda RVF400, Yamaha Spark135, Yamaha FZ6N, Suzuki Hayabusa ,Yamaha RXS115, Yamaha Spark135, Yamaha Nuovo Elegance, Yamaha Spark135, Yamaha FZ16,Honda Vtec1, Yamaha FZ1N, Honda Wave-S, Honda CB400X, Honda NC750X,Yamaha TMax 530, Vespa GTS 300, Yamaha XMAX 300 

Current Ride: Honda X-ADV 750

y2kredbull...brother..confirm issit in terms of Bass Sound..Yoshi more louder than Micron???More bass during idling or when moving?Cos i getting either one of these but still undecided....I also very curious abt GPR sound....I went to Extreme moto at Ubi the other day and the mechanic over there say GPR sound more louder than Micron..knn...now i really cannot make up my mind

http://i85.photobucket.com/albums/k74/waklabib/esso.jpg

I just broke my record for JB-KL timing

Originally posted by mnemonic@Dec 23 2005, 06:05 PM

y2kredbull...brother..confirm issit in terms of Bass Sound..Yoshi more louder than Micron???More bass during idling or when moving?Cos i getting either one of these but still undecided....I also very curious abt GPR sound....I went to Extreme moto at Ubi the other day and the mechanic over there say GPR sound more louder than Micron..knn...now i really cannot make up my mind

Depends on wat u want lor.Sound or performance?Yoshi sound.Micron performance.GPR i donno nuts.And as for the Micron,the sound gets slightly more bassier wen the baffle is taken out,performance also better.Good enuf for track days.

Bikes Previously Owned: Aprilia RS125, Kawasaki KRR150, Honda RVF400, Yamaha Spark135, Yamaha FZ6N, Suzuki Hayabusa ,Yamaha RXS115, Yamaha Spark135, Yamaha Nuovo Elegance, Yamaha Spark135, Yamaha FZ16,Honda Vtec1, Yamaha FZ1N, Honda Wave-S, Honda CB400X, Honda NC750X,Yamaha TMax 530, Vespa GTS 300, Yamaha XMAX 300 

Current Ride: Honda X-ADV 750