SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

[Discussion] Technical - Exhaust Systems

BaMBiNo

What Brand Is Good and LEGAL For Super 4 Full System/EndCan?  

341 members have voted

1. 1. What Brand Is Good and LEGAL For Super 4 Full System/EndCan?

Stock is best :) If you want to go for sound then get a blue flame. Or else anything other then that is pointless. :D

I have a full system yoshi and it's pointless. Only advantage is that I get a bit more torque that's all. Sound is only loud when vtec opens or else sounds as loud or even softer then stock.

Alright. Thanks for your advice!

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Unique motor not bad! Check with them if theres still promotion

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

JOSHUA

class2B -26/2/09

class 2A -27/7/10

class 3 - 6/1/11

class 2 - 30/8/12

http://i920.photobucket.com/albums/ad44/jtzx/Image0020_JROT42b4_edited.gif?t=1246004022

any idea what is the penalty if get caught for illegal end can or header?

500 bucks bro.

JOSHUA

class2B -26/2/09

class 2A -27/7/10

class 3 - 6/1/11

class 2 - 30/8/12

http://i920.photobucket.com/albums/ad44/jtzx/Image0020_JROT42b4_edited.gif?t=1246004022

Seng Kwang will do the headers for you for 200+. Give them a call and ask the exact price to remove stopper for Super 4 original header at midpipe.

Hey guys happy new year! I wanna know if they still doing it. Anw what's the outcome of this other than the sound. Was wondering since it's loud, why don't many of us do this too on top of changing end cans. This bring me to my next question, since it's considered "operate" the midpipe/header, isn't it considered illegal or can we still pass inspection? Realy curious to know. Would be great to hear from you guys especially those who have done it. Pros & cons to it would be nice. Thanks

[ATTACH=CONFIG]298745[/ATTACH]

Hi guys, discover this one day, the thing holding the exhaust cracked? the exhaust not loose or anything because still got the headers and the endcam there holding it in place, no idea how long it has been like that. anybody have this before?

Hi guys, discover this one day, the thing holding the exhaust cracked? the exhaust not loose or anything because still got the headers and the endcam there holding it in place, no idea how long it has been like that. anybody have this before?

wah looks so serious.

honestly I've never seen this kind of damage before.

I reckon its not a theft attempt case? - too much hassle to remove exhaust this manner, besides can just remove the bolts that hold the component in place. :sweat:

more likely the bike fall or you hit something bloody hard?

I suppose its nothing - if a proper welding is done to hold it back in place.

just my $0.02:angel:

Goodee hor hot goodee... Mat witz sebastian! :p

wah looks so serious.

honestly I've never seen this kind of damage before.

I reckon its not a theft attempt case? - too much hassle to remove exhaust this manner, besides can just remove the bolts that hold the component in place. :sweat:

more likely the bike fall or you hit something bloody hard?

I suppose its nothing - if a proper welding is done to hold it back in place.

just my $0.02:angel:

Goodee hor hot goodee... Mat witz sebastian! :p

• 3 weeks later...

can i still install a new blueflame exhaust on revo?

Edited by poorboii

Honda NSR150SP: 2012-2015

Honda RVF NC35: 2015

Triumph Daytona 675: 2015-present

SYM GTS 200: 2016-present

Conquered Places: Chiang Mai, MHS, Pai, Doi Inthanon, Bangkok, Hatyai, Danok, Genting, KL, Port Dickson, Seremban, Malacca, Kluang, Mersing, Desaru

nope you cant

oh dayum.

now i heard yoshi exhaudt have some issues as well, isit true?

Honda NSR150SP: 2012-2015

Honda RVF NC35: 2015

Triumph Daytona 675: 2015-present

SYM GTS 200: 2016-present

Conquered Places: Chiang Mai, MHS, Pai, Doi Inthanon, Bangkok, Hatyai, Danok, Genting, KL, Port Dickson, Seremban, Malacca, Kluang, Mersing, Desaru

Hey everyone I've noticed on the Japan Webike website they sell a sp tadao exhaust for the CB400, I'm interested in the single exhaust not the twotail. Are the sp tadao exhausts a good brand and worth the money?

Thank you Tommy.

Note its not legal thou..

JOSHUA

class2B -26/2/09

class 2A -27/7/10

class 3 - 6/1/11

class 2 - 30/8/12