SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

[Discussion] Technical - Exhaust Systems

BaMBiNo

What Brand Is Good and LEGAL For Super 4 Full System/EndCan?  

341 members have voted

1. 1. What Brand Is Good and LEGAL For Super 4 Full System/EndCan?

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Guys I wanna Ask, previously I have a legal yoshi end can...Now I have installed stainless steel headers which I bought from republic for 4xx...to make it full system for my spec 3. The thing is, my new headers is 4-1-1... is it considered illegal? coz old stock headers was 4-2-1. Pls enlightent

The Clown Never Gets Tired Of Laughing, Neither Do I

http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d142/cryphite/377472_10151128724500265_714250264_22019059_122223743_n.jpg

• 1 month later...

The stock header is good enough. If dun like the rust, can sand it down and apply high heat black paint. It will look good for around a year before you need to sand again.

As for the end can, change it if can afford. Makes hell of a difference to the riding experience. Not just the sound, the engine runs better too. My personal opinion.

4 wheels move the body, 2 wheels move the soul

hi is spec 3 and spec 1 exhaust the same? the end can or have to change the header also

Its the same. (:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk.

Faster than fast,

Quicker than quick.

• 1 month later...

Changed to Yoshi Cyclone endcan recently. Is a carb retune or rejet needed? Because I believe the stock endcan compresses the exhaust gas whereas the yoshi is a freeflow type.

“Speed has never killed anyone. Suddenly becoming stationary, that's what gets you.†- Jeremy Clarkson

http://images54.fotki.com/v104/photos/3/1279813/10237619/IMG_0625-vi.jpg[

• 1 month later...
Hi, why poll don have SP Tadao exhaust? Anyone having the exhaust?

Simply bcos... Not many own it cos its too damn expensive

when this poll was set up, SP tadao was not available in sg yet. furthermore, this poll was created very long ago. i dun even recall it has blueflame, probably mod editted it in. but the error arrow is still there. and 'morawaki'.. hahah..

Rat bike - A motorcycle not necessarily kept in pristine condition, often painted matt black. Minimal maintenance and mismatched parts often used.

After market header 4-1 fully welded at planet ubi....

How much for that??

2005 aug - 2006 oct - Wave 125s FV4517M

2006 nov - 2007 jan - Super 4 Version s FP7529R

2007 jan - 2007 sept -spark 135 FBA3986G

2007 sep - 2010 apr - Honda XR400Sm FQ2901B

- Yamaha FZ150I

2010 apr - ????????? -Honda CB400 Spec I.III

-Yamaha FZ150I

i m currently riding a S4 (the model they used at riding school). Saw on the forum Equiptment Extreme opens daily, went down but was closed. So went down to HKL. Looking to change header. Maybe change full system even.

After some discussion, decided to change to full sytem yoshi. But when he called motorworld to confirm, the motorworld person said cannot change aftermarket pipe for this bike model.

Is there anyone out there using this bike model? Cannot change aftermarket pipes? Pls advise.

I need some advice. Lets say i change my headers, is it safe/harmful for me to ride from bukit batok to ubi for tuning or should i send my bike by towing instead? Experienced reviews needed

Thrash? Don't mind if i do.

http://userserve-ak.last.fm/serve/126/59442677.gif

I need some advice. Lets say i change my headers, is it safe/harmful for me to ride from bukit batok to ubi for tuning or should i send my bike by towing instead? Experienced reviews needed

My main concern is riding that distance with incorrect air fuel ratio will it harm my engine?

just ride there bro, it's just running lean. No need to spend money on towing charges

Yamaha RXZ, Kawasaki ZX KR150, Yamaha Spark135, Honda CB400 REVO NC42, Suzuki DRZ400SMK8, Aprilia RS125, Suzuki GSXR600K9, Honda RS150R

Click on the bike models for Information/Servicing/Maintenance on Kawasaki KR150, Honda CB400 Revo, Suzuki DRZ400SM and Suzuki GSXR

Facebook HONDA CB400 REVO

Can't post a new thread ?? Read HERE

SBF Garage Sales Act ---> Read HERE