SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

[Discussion] Technical - Exhaust Systems

BaMBiNo

What Brand Is Good and LEGAL For Super 4 Full System/EndCan?  

341 members have voted

1. 1. What Brand Is Good and LEGAL For Super 4 Full System/EndCan?

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Anyone facing lag between 1-3k rpm after 4-1 full system or after carb svs with some jetting changing can call me to retune/redo yr carb(depends wat hv done on the carb) my no: 82423588

I can vouch for waynes servicing. Very good and i dont have any more lag in rpm 1-3

Thrash? Don't mind if i do.

http://userserve-ak.last.fm/serve/126/59442677.gif

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

hi guys just got my super four today ~! i wan to sell/trade my chrome stainless steel header 4 - 1 for a stock header u top me cash labour u bao ....

too many chrome parts lazy to polish haha

Gene 96166920

blah blah blah ~~:sian:

hi guys just got my super four today ~! i wan to sell/trade my chrome stainless steel header 4 - 1 for a stock header u top me cash labour u bao ....

too many chrome parts lazy to polish haha

Gene 96166920

some photo i taken IMG_0876.jpg

blah blah blah ~~:sian:

Just synchronise your carbs again. U can rejet if you want to, optional. Adjust your air and fuel settings and idling set a little higher.

Bro, can recommend which shop to do synchronise carb? i just changed to yoshi end can which stock header. Feel got no much diff.

Anyone facing lag between 1-3k rpm after 4-1 full system or after carb svs with some jetting changing can call me to retune/redo yr carb(depends wat hv done on the carb) my no: 82423588

experiencing this after fullsystem change. whats the problem?