SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

GSR400 minor FI problem at low rpm?

Hodaha_19

Hi guys, I'm very interested in the GSR400. Read some reviews on the net on it's bigger bro the GSR600. The review abt it has been good so far with the only complain from reviewers is that the Fuel Injection tends to be jerky on low rpm... Is like the injectors begans to on/off at low rpm making the engine shutters...

Is this problem present GSR400? any owners encounter this b4? care to share?

The GSR400 is a very sexy bike indeed... fell in love on first sight especially it's instrument panels. just can't resist those digitals... hehe

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

u mean for singapore LTA edmission control. they allow EFI bike w/o O2 sensor... pardon mi for my qns coz i'm a noob to EFI bike. hehe

To my understanding, S'pore emission controls not as tight as Euro's.

So we can legally bypass the 02 sensor for 600s.

For 400s, dun have the 02 sensor. So riders will not have the jerky effect.

sure you can fit a box. though really, it will spoil the outlook.

but hey, if you like it, go ahead, who am i to discourage you..

although maybe you'd want to consider panniers instead.

anyway, you can post your questions in the gsr thread.

we won't bite, not all the time at least..

mods done:

powerplant device, fuel injector venturis,

underseat cylindrical air filter, bassy stock cans,

super-sensitive in-built gyroscope, inertia-based accelerometer,

streamlined panniers (zero drag),

taped up wires, exposed grounding wires,

TBC mounted, custom tire pressures.

litre bikes watch out! :gun:

hey bro, not waiting for the spec 4?? :D

Honda Super 4 Ver S: Mar 02 - Sept 05

PGO Gmax 150: Sept 05 - Dec 05

Honda Super 4 Vtec 1: Nov 05 - Apr 07

Suzuki GSR 400: Apr 07 - Dec 09

Yamaha FZ1S: Nov 09 - May 13

Kawasaki GTR 1400: Jan 13 - ??? ??

Yamaha FZ16ST: May 14 - ??? ??

Btw guys, GSR400 can be fitted wif box anot... most likely will transfer my givi E45 over but dunno got rack campatibility to fit onto the bike anot. I've got the box n base plate...

there r a few with boxes on their GSR. i'm one of them. if u cannot visualise GSR with box, hop by our outing n take a look lor... i'm one of them with box... :D

Honda Super 4 Ver S: Mar 02 - Sept 05

PGO Gmax 150: Sept 05 - Dec 05

Honda Super 4 Vtec 1: Nov 05 - Apr 07

Suzuki GSR 400: Apr 07 - Dec 09

Yamaha FZ1S: Nov 09 - May 13

Kawasaki GTR 1400: Jan 13 - ??? ??

Yamaha FZ16ST: May 14 - ??? ??

• 2 weeks later...

Hi 2 all Suzuki GSR brother...btw i'm new 2 tis forum... recently got my Class 2A & bought a new GSR 400...juz want 2 ask..tis running in till 1000km?....whilst doing tis ..i travelling at not beyond 85km/h.... now have travelling abt 300+ already...is it ok if the temperature when on the move reach abt 90C & at stationary at ard 97C.... feel like the bike is overheated lah...wat muz i do...please advise me...thanks..

Hi 2 all Suzuki GSR brother...btw i'm new 2 tis forum... recently got my Class 2A & bought a new GSR 400...juz want 2 ask..tis running in till 1000km?....whilst doing tis ..i travelling at not beyond 85km/h.... now have travelling abt 300+ already...is it ok if the temperature when on the move reach abt 90C & at stationary at ard 97C.... feel like the bike is overheated lah...wat muz i do...please advise me...thanks..

Should be OK, mine also like that , heard Suzuki bike heat up easily

its normal for the engine to get over 90++ while running in...

after you run-in your engine it should be around 80++ on highway...

btw the accessory hard 2 get lah...i juz got a bellypan...other item i order from MOTOWORLD already - radiator cover and tankbra....where 2 get the Slider?? any ideas bro??

you can get Motivation sliders(which most of us are using), or Equipment Extreme sliders.

bro..ur Gsr u put any accessory??

If you want u can add PiperCross Airfilter, PA2, Power ignite and GI pro from Equipment Extreme. I got a 2nd hand PA2 to sell let me know if you interested.

E.Extreme slider is longer than Motivation. Remember not to take Shogun slider cause this too short compare to this 2 brands Motivation and Epuipment Extreme

Regina got sell Windsreen, radiator cover(GSR600 only), GSR original slider(round) and chain hugger. i believe is more than 5items but cant remember all.

"éšä»”,è¦åŽ»å—Ž"("Handsome, want to go")?!!! wahahaha....

http://i192.photobucket.com/albums/z51/DenverDino/CRW_4732-1-1.jpg

If you want u can add PiperCross Airfilter, PA2, Power ignite and GI pro from Equipment Extreme. I got a 2nd hand PA2 to sell let me know if you interested.

E.Extreme slider is longer than Motivation. Remember not to take Shogun slider cause this too short compare to this 2 brands Motivation and Epuipment Extreme

Regina got sell Windsreen, radiator cover(GSR600 only), GSR original slider(round) and chain hugger. i believe is more than 5items but cant remember all.

Dino, Any idea how much is the GSR original slider?

Dino, Any idea how much is the GSR original slider?

U can check with Regina Derick mah... but most important thing u must check with them whats the length of the slider. or see when u free then we go together lor. But dont smoke me leh... Im free on coming Wednesday. Call me n let me know...

"éšä»”,è¦åŽ»å—Ž"("Handsome, want to go")?!!! wahahaha....

http://i192.photobucket.com/albums/z51/DenverDino/CRW_4732-1-1.jpg