SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

translap, drz,pegesus

fooz

hello fooz! :) remember me?

maybe you want to keep an eye out on the new KTM690 engine (actually 654cc). it's only available for the SM model this year, but the enduro and adventure versions will probably be available in 2008!

+ 6-speed gearbox, good for highway

- KTM... pricey!! but you get fantastic power/components

- EFI... no easy fixes if it breaks down somewhere out there, unlike carbs

this is really tempting isn't it? the really sensible choice, however, is still either the DRZ or DR650, i think.

get something more dirtworthy ya! we can go riding together next time!! =D

EDIT: btw, you're back in SG already ah? PM me yah.. meet up sometime :)

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

following pictures shows that it's always the rider that's the limitations and not the bike...hehe

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v227/bikermice/XRVtrail.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v227/bikermice/XRVjump.jpg

I'm also one of those riders that is limited...damn, some people really have all the fun :p

• 3 weeks later...

Hi Mountain Smith fan,

Price of AT will depends on the year of individual bike. Eg. a 5 yr old AT would most prob cost btw 9 - 10K? Just my estimate there.

Diff AT hav diff FC even though both came out the same yr. Some AT hav their carbs dynojetted n not properly tuned which may made the FC to be as low as a Varadero without the varadero's power, hehe.

Servicing wise is really very simple. Engine oil and oil filter.

Not much of a maintenance issue if the bike is well taken care of by previous owner/s. The fuel pump problem which many complained abt is simply becos many ppl tend to ride the bike the petrol level goes below reserve level and thus making the pump heated up burning up whatever connectors in it. Change a new pump, ride it and make it a habit to top up b4 running into reserve helps prolong fuel pump life.

There's plenty of AT accesories around online or local shops for you to choose from, just make sure u don't go broke doing it up :p

go for it if u don't mind the fact that power wise it it abt the same as your S4, just a lil more grunt in the lower end, that's all.

Originally posted by karmatrix@Mar 11 2006, 05:42 AM

im the current owner of the drz that went from thailand and back! stil running like a dream :smile:

hi...juz wanna ask u if urs is not the SM right? anyway thinking of getting a DRZ SM to play some corners...but was thinking when getting older whether it can be use for touring by fixing boxes???

http://www.bikehk.com/photo/2005/p004233/001.jpg

My past n present ride...

1995 - Honda C70

1996 - TZR125 (FJ3462G)

1997 - TZRR125 (FM8630P)

1998 - CBR400RRR (FP6854H) / Skipper125 (FL8169K)

1999 - Skipper125 (FL8169K) / RVF400 (FQ7918X) / LC125 (FB9950)

2000 - Skipper125 (FL8169K) / Kawasaki ZXR750 P1 (FN5572M) / Toyota Starlet EP70 (SBH908R)

2001 - Skipper125 (FL8169K) / TZM 150 (FS4806U) / Daihatsu Hijet (GM3346G)

2002 - Skipper125 (FL8169K) / Toyota Starlet EP80 (SBR6249S)

2003 - Skipper125 (FL8196K) / XR200R (FS7249H)/ CBR900 (FJ76H)

2004 - XR200R (FS7249H) / Africa Twin 750 (FR1403Z) / Hyundai Accent 1.5L (SFF738C)

2005 - XR200R (FS7249H) / Honda Foresight 250 (FP9848G) / Atlantic200 (FZ5766H) / Mini (SFM9943E) / Hyundai Accent 1.5L (SFF738C)

2006 - Atlantic200 (FZ5576H) / Mini (SFM9943E) / Hyundai Tucson (SGC1185U)

2007 - DRZ400SM (FBBXXXX) / SWIFT SPORT (SGNXXXX)

Next - ....350Z???

if ur toking abt topbox, y not? i ve seen drz wiv them.

if ur referin to side panners, den i haven seen one yet. but den agn, if u got the moolah, go to SK n fabricate the brackets. rear end might be too heavy thou.

FOR SALE (PM for more details)

-inline hockey guards,stick, gloves,pants

-ipod shuffle, 1GB, red, limited edition

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Originally posted by riddick@February 04, 2007 01:41 pm

WATS D price range nowadays...? wif n wifout accesorries

Hi,

I got my bike for about 10k plus... rather stock condition. fixed with main stand.( glad it came like that after found out how much an after-market costs).. bargained with shop to share cost to fix GIVI side-crash bars...

Price range around 10k plus till about 13k.. depending on the plate no..

myself looking for accessories like the front fender like those used for AT & GS bikes, tank bra & other enduro-bike stuff..

Anyone with good lobangs, pls share.. :cheeky:

Thanks...

http://i264.photobucket.com/albums/ii175/yancurly8/SIGNATURE2.jpg