SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

Best Halal Food Makan Places

Good nasi lemak...:slurp: :slurp: :slurp:

2 Adam Rd Adam Rd Food Ctr

Stall 2 S289876

Time: 0630 - 2200

Owner: Mr. Hassan

Handphone: 98434509

http://www.sbestfood.com/Photos/adamrdnasilemakno1/royalrumble.jpg

http://www.sbestfood.com/Photos/adamrdnasilemakno1/outlet.jpg

http://www.sbestfood.com/Photos/adamrdnasilemakno1/cust1.jpg

http://www.sbestfood.com/Photos/adamrdnasilemakno1/cust2.jpg

I love the nasi lemak here, know why???

This is my uncle shop, i used to help them out at the stall but no longr know as i am currently working, yeah nice food. but a bit pricey at times.

Patience, A Virtue

• Replies 466
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

As the variety of "toppings" starts to increase, the quality of the food just drop...

I've been a customer at the Pasir Panjang one for more than 5 years even before the prata shop was there... At least once a week I'll be there to tapao the nasi lemak for my night shift... After sometime, you can tell the difference... The drop in standard... Nowadays I seldom go there...

:) :) :)

ouhkie...now i get wat u mean...hmmm...my dad used to buy the $1 nasi lemak home...do they still sell it there?

hi can any bros tel me where i can find halal makan places tat is open til early morning like 2am? thnx in advance

if im not wrong fong seng is 24hrs...:angel:

btw,has anyone here been to Al-jailani at bencoolen st?...the roti john with cheese n mushroom is delicious!!! :thumb: :angel:

really?

ONG.... which thread?

Some thread about Prata Shop or something like that....

Steps to do a proper KNNBCCB with middle finger.

1. Bow down slightly, looking intensely at objective

2. Like a raging bull, hop and jog slowly towards objective

3. Take your left palm and slap it hard on the right mid-arm with a SLAP!

4. With charisma, raise right arm, whilst showing middle finger (with left palm trapped in bend right arm)

5. Shout! KNNBCCB

After you wait 30-45 min for your plate of nasi lemak, it better taste super fantastic to make it worth your time and effort.....

In my opinion, the food dun quite cut it... i queued cos my bro-in-law recommended it and the queue looked quite short, 4 persons ahead of me.... but i won't go queue again

I won't mind queuing for the food if it's good and got standard lah...

Like the "Boon Lay Power Nasi Lemak"... you also need to queue..

4. With charisma, raise right arm, whilst showing middle finger (with left palm trapped in bend right arm)

5. Shout! KNNBCCB

hey, its hard to get $2 mee rebus, mee siam and all tat seh summore super nice..!

old hougang interchg is the kovan area ryte...

if im nt wrong the hawker centre is in frnt of heartland mall(kovan)..

mus go dere man!

thkz bro..

You are a bit wrong. The hawker centre is actually behind Heartland Mall. In front of Heartland Mall is the main road and Kovan Melody... :angel:

First learn stand, then learn fly. Nature's rules biker-sans. Not mine...

http://img15.imageshack.us/img15/1859/11superbikesmackdown11.jpg

The more we get together, the FASTER we'll be..

Mar 93 - Oct 94 : TZR125 FF5209R

Oct 94 - May 98 : GSX R400N FK3745K

May 98 - Oct 05 : GSX R400R FN3306D

Oct 05 - June 11 : '02 YZF R1 FBF3637M

June 11 - Feb 19 : '11 ZX10R

Feb 19 - ??????? : '14 S1000RR

I love the nasi lemak here, know why???

This is my uncle shop, i used to help them out at the stall but no longr know as i am currently working, yeah nice food. but a bit pricey at times.

Bro... next time I go your uncle shop and show your hamsome photo can jump Q and get discount anot?

http://www.singaporebikes.com/forums/image.php?u=18243&dateline=1180673366&type=profile

Hehehe... Joking lah bro... No offence... But the Nasi Lemak there is really power!

:slurp: :slurp: :slurp:

5. Shout! KNNBCCB

ouhkie...now i get wat u mean...hmmm...my dad used to buy the $1 nasi lemak home...do they still sell it there?

Yes. They are still selling the $1 nasi lemak...

5. Shout! KNNBCCB

Bro... next time I go your uncle shop and show your hamsome photo can jump Q and get discount anot?

http://www.singaporebikes.com/forums/image.php?u=18243&dateline=1180673366&type=profile

Hehehe... Joking lah bro... No offence... But the Nasi Lemak there is really power!

:slurp: :slurp: :slurp:

hahah!! u actually went to paste my pic, have to get u a pack of nasi lemak free for the effort!!

Patience, A Virtue

hahah!! u actually went to paste my pic, have to get u a pack of nasi lemak free for the effort!!

Thanks bro... I'll be keeping a lookout for you the next time I go your uncle shop... Who knows I'll bump into you...

:cheeky: :cheeky: :cheeky:

5. Shout! KNNBCCB

Yes. They are still selling the $1 nasi lemak...

Hey guys, any idea where to get good $1 nasi lemak..... the ones wrapped in banana leaves....

Fong Seng is one that I know of... The other one is Chong Pang Nasi Lemak but it's not halal...

5. Shout! KNNBCCB

You are a bit wrong. The hawker centre is actually behind Heartland Mall. In front of Heartland Mall is the main road and Kovan Melody... :angel:

The mee soto there really shiok.The chicken simply melts in ur mouth one.Really cheap n good food for breakfast n lunch.Few stall nxt to it oso got sell cheap drinks, soya bean, grassjelly, bird nest all 30 cent only.Upsize 50 cent. :cheeky:

hmmz..

no worries abt the map..

the directions here r fine enuff..

im a fav of recee..

btw, found it oredi..

tried the nasi ayam goreng sambal i think..

quite nice..the servin of chix is gd!

:thumb:

hmm bro do we share the same sentiments? haha kos my first time there i ate the same food. nasi ayam goreng sambal.. power. woohoo..

I'm fine with non-halal

but we r nt..hehe:cheeky: jus joking..

btw, i think $1 nasi lemak can be found at

north - admiralty mrt(overhead brigde)

south-west - fong seng

east - geylang wet market, the hawker centre

north-east - old chang kee, they order from pple, this one only in the early morn..

roughly, wad i remember la..aha

.the Raven travels alone.

yup..yup..i said in frnt cz the entrance of heartland mall faces the hawker cenre..i think...haha:dozed:

my bad..

thkz..

hmm bro do we share the same sentiments? haha kos my first time there i ate the same food. nasi ayam goreng sambal.. power. woohoo..

yup, super dooper nice..mas ayu oso serve nasi ayam goreng sambal but personally this is better la..

btw, any gd food ard bukit batok area guys...

if im nt wrong ive heard of a food court. under the block..gt seafood la..gd western..

any ideas?

Heard there is a halal beef bak kuh tek in one of the coffee shop at Bt Batok... But I've yet to go and try...

5. Shout! KNNBCCB

Heard there is a halal beef bak kuh tek in one of the coffee shop at Bt Batok... But I've yet to go and try...

Halal bak kut teh? Interesting. If you get the address, can share? I wanna go and try out the food. Thanks... :thumb:

First learn stand, then learn fly. Nature's rules biker-sans. Not mine...

http://img15.imageshack.us/img15/1859/11superbikesmackdown11.jpg

The more we get together, the FASTER we'll be..

Mar 93 - Oct 94 : TZR125 FF5209R

Oct 94 - May 98 : GSX R400N FK3745K

May 98 - Oct 05 : GSX R400R FN3306D

Oct 05 - June 11 : '02 YZF R1 FBF3637M

June 11 - Feb 19 : '11 ZX10R

Feb 19 - ??????? : '14 S1000RR

btw, any gd food ard bukit batok area guys...

if im nt wrong ive heard of a food court. under the block..gt seafood la..gd western..

any ideas?

Now that we're at Bukit Batok, there's an Indian stall selling what I feel is the best thosai I've tried yet, better than Tekka thosai.

Its much softer and feels fluffier. You can even takeaway in the morning and heat it up for lunch and it retains its fluffiness. Unfortunately its masala content is a bit less.

Tekka ones has more masala content but the skin is rather dry.

The stall is at an eatery located next to the Bumbu Merah (or Kuning?), which in turn is located next to the McDonalds opposite Bukit Gombak MRT.

I heard they are open only from early morning to ard 3pm.

Also, the eatery itself is not bad. The place is small and often crowded on Sunday mornings but the variety of food is also great.

Imagine having a great Masala Thosai added with a cold cup of sugarcane lemon drink on a warm Sunday morning....