SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

VFR General Enquiry Thread

Speedy81

• Replies 811
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Guest interceptee

:cheer:

[scroll:6b0a696535]wooo hooooo, :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: [/scroll:6b0a696535]

Now we have a SG VFR haven.... no more flooded mail boxes. Can put out a collection of viffer outing photos here too?

Thank you Andy for the space and Speedy for initiating this. Hope Viffer heads will keep this rolling.

To start the ball rolling, YellowVincent's NOS offer and Kulai makan beckons on 13 Jun 9pm. Anyone going?

cheers

Guest TourXcrosS

yes.... Finally!

Thanks to David n Andy who made this forum available!

:cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

hi all!

Teng y everytime tempt william n me?

u know we just cant cross the causeway

so how 13 June nite? any gathering?

Guest william_tcw
yes.... Finally!

hi all!

Yes! i hate it when they say up north!!!!!!!!

Btw, any pre 02 vfr wants a pair of nonfango sideboxes? my old set is still hanging with me, some of u guys have seen it b4! Heehee! will be letting go real cheap complete with racks!

:sleep:

Guest mas17

:bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: Congratulations on the opening of the unofficial Spore VFR Group. Thank you David and Andy for the efforts. Keep it up!!..heheheh :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

Ashik

Guest mas17

Btw, any pre 02 vfr wants a pair of nonfango sideboxes? my old set is still hanging with me, some of u guys have seen it b4! Heehee! will be letting go real cheap complete with racks!

William,

02 Vfr cannot use your box ah??:confused: :confused: :confused: Is it because of the racks.

How cheap is your cheap. Dirt cheap, Siow cheap or cheap cheap cheap.. :D :D :lol:

Ashik :gun: :gun: :gun:

Guest william_tcw

William,

02 Vfr cannot use your box ah??:confused: :confused: :confused: Is it because of the racks.

How cheap is your cheap. Dirt cheap, Siow cheap or cheap cheap cheap.. :D :D :lol:

Ashik :gun: :gun: :gun:

Ashik, sorry, 02 cannot use the boxes, From what i know 02 box is a joint project by Givi & Honda. So no way it can be fitted, when i say cheap, it will be cheap, so any taker? :sweat: :sweat: :sweat:

yes.... Finally!

hi all!

Actually, its Yellow Vincent's idea; go shoot him ;) - he wanted to promote his NOS fuel additive and wondered about a gathering either at Pitstop or GP.

I prefered Pitstop - since he's not buying dinner :pity:

Anybody want to go North? very North - as in Thailand? :shades: Just to rub it in, :mad: 3 of us are going to Phuket this Sunday. Ngah Ngah Ngah

Guest RC46^VTEC

Hi, veefer, when did you go to chiangmai?During april?I was there too during the songkran festival this year....

When going to further north again like Myanmar or Laos?

Regards

ZEN

FS100Z

02 RC46 VFR VTEC

Guest RC46^VTEC

Mae Hong Son-Very exciting ride!You can get a certificate from the district office after you have reached Mae Hong Son town saying that you have completed 1,864 gruelling corners juz to reach the town...

The corners full of wild animals,fire burning by the roadside,caved-in roads,uphill and downhill corners and blindingly fast corners!It's a must for all sport-touring bikes to be there as it's their most natural habitat when compared to the track.

There's two routes you can get to Mae Hong Son,one of the road totalling close to 500km from the bottom of the hill and another about 300km from the bottom of the hill.I took the latter as i was rushing for time and it took me abt 3 hours from bottom to top!Very nice scenery there with undisturbed wildlife!

Juz toking abt it really makes me very excited! :bounce:

Yup. Totally agreed. I did a 2 week ride in Thailand last year with my wife. We covered the North & West part of Thailand . some of the places we stayed were Hua Hin, Chiang Rai, Doi Mae Salong, Doi Ang Khang , Mae Hon Song etc .

We even have a chance to meet the famous GOLDEN TRIANGLE RIDER "David Unkovich " . A very nice guy.

Guest RC46^VTEC

Ic...did you stay overnite in Kachanaburi? The weather there was totally unacceptable,very,very hot!My viffer's ambient air temp measured 42 deg celsius in the day!In the nite, it was better a bit at 38 deg celsius!Phew...i was sweating like hell over there!One day-gotta bathe more than 3 times if you go out of your hotel room!

I stayed two nites in Maesai too,juz like Sgp and Jb,u crossover from Maesai,Thai to Myanmar,Tachilek and the goods and food there are even cheaper than in Thai!

How many bikes were you with when you went on that trip?Did you take the boat ride at Golden Triangle to roughly visit the 3 countries,Laos,Thai and Myanmar?It's such a waste that i don't have much time to take the boat ride...In 3 weeks, we have to cover places like, Koh Samui,Hua Hin,Kachanaburi,Golden Triangle, Mae Hong Son,Maesai,Bridge of River Kwai...etc...

Maybe 1 of these days, you could bring your photo collection and we can exchange and tok abt it..I'm getting excited again toking abt it... :bounce:

My next long trip(and target) would be to cover southern thai in the shortest time possible and i hope to have at least an experienced rider like you to guide me along as i'm still pretty much a greenhorn in touring rides... :D

See ya in one of the VFR gathering to get to know more about your trips!

Btw, i tink you visit the Delphi forums, right?My nick in delphi is PGM4RIDER and i'm mostly in RevStar forums last time...nowadays, i seldom go there,nice to see ya ard here though.

Regards

ZEN

FS100Z

02 VFR VTEC RC46

• 2 weeks later...
Guest william_tcw

I THINK IT'S KINDA QUIET HERE NOWADAY, WHAT IS HAPPENING?? WE FINALLY HAVE OUR OWN FORUM BUT NOBODY IS DISCUSSING ANYTHING! SAD!!! :pity: :confused:

• 4 weeks later...

WAt is VFR stand for?? :confused:

June 2002 to June 2003 Hornet 125cc

July 2003 to July 2004 Runner Sp 180cc

Aug 2004 to April 2006 Honda SP 150cc

April 2006 to Dec 2006 Honda Wave 125cc

Dec 2006 to 2010 Honda S4 400cc

http://i45.photobucket.com/albums/f89/maoqing82/07baa27a.gif