SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

VFR General Enquiry Thread

Speedy81

• Replies 811
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

tis would be based on democratic vote and more than 50% of votes in favour of either side we will take tat decision. maybe i need 2 set a date for the poll 2 end, so wat date would u suggest vfrt?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...
Dear all VFR group members, as instructed by andy this section will go public and vfrT will take over the management of this section together with SBF Sportbikes section moderators.

din noe got this thread exist... lol.. why private, shy ah?? :cheeky:

public better la.. let other noe got this bike exist..

http://koenigsegg.hotcars4.us/wp-content/uploads/2007/06/stig1.gif

Class2,2A,2&3. Demerit 12 Pts.

2006-2008 -NSR150SP

2008-2009 -GRS400

2009-2012 -Piaggio X9

2012-Present-FZ16ST

• 1 month later...
  • 8 months later...

i hav 1 ques.. hope someone can enlighten me... when i shiftin down gear.. ie; from 2nd to 1st gear.. after full clutchin in the RPM drops below idling n sometimes the engine will die of coz of the dip in RPM... any advise wat can i do?

PS: It happens only when i start bike from cold, after engine hot liao then the dip wont so jialat till engine dies off..

http://forum.geizhals.at/files/2455/Vfr_logo.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Dudes,

Anyone can enlighten me on the usual tank range or fuel consumption of a 6th Gen VFR in stock? Currently, I'm still running in so I'm not revving above 5000 RPM. Usually hovering between 3000-4000 RPM. VTEC untouched....

Any idea what distance can I expect per full tank? How bout the range for the reserve tank?

"Keep your friends close but your enemies closer"

Dudes,

Anyone can enlighten me on the usual tank range or fuel consumption of a 6th Gen VFR in stock? Currently, I'm still running in so I'm not revving above 5000 RPM. Usually hovering between 3000-4000 RPM. VTEC untouched....

Any idea what distance can I expect per full tank? How bout the range for the reserve tank?

depends on the fuel u use ... and how you top up ( always top up until kao kao wann) shake here and there, wait a while, pump a bit, shake somemore, do these step until touch the rim of tank (hehe ... abit kiasu ... what to do ... travel alot mah, every drop counts)

V-power malaysia:

Normal street riding + warm-ups to 60c (80/100) slightly above 320

long distance never tried before.

primax 3 malaysia:

Never tried before

Esso synergy F-1 malaysia:

Normal street riding + warm-ups to 60c (80/100) slightly above 290

Constant long distance (110/120) slightly lesser than 310

All the fuel consumption which i monitor does not include the Reserve.

I'm Inactive >>> :sleep:

depends on the fuel u use ... and how you top up ( always top up until kao kao wann) shake here and there, wait a while, pump a bit, shake somemore, do these step until touch the rim of tank (hehe ... abit kiasu ... what to do ... travel alot mah, every drop counts)

V-power malaysia:

Normal street riding + warm-ups to 60c (80/100) slightly above 320

long distance never tried before.

primax 3 malaysia:

Never tried before

Esso synergy F-1 malaysia:

Normal street riding + warm-ups to 60c (80/100) slightly above 290

Constant long distance (110/120) slightly lesser than 310

All the fuel consumption which i monitor does not include the Reserve.

Thanks bro.... I guess a safe bet would be in the range of 300+, eh?

I also heard that constant VTEC cruising might save fuel.... How to, ah??? 5000 RPM already 120 km/h... We'd be cruising at 140++ to achieve that... Save on fuel only to lose it all in getting summoned.. hahahaha!!

"Keep your friends close but your enemies closer"