SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

CBR150R Riders, Join us now!

paiseh

Mywish - no leh like no difference like tt.

Don- ok I'll definitely let u know aft a week if any melting. So far so good. It's whitish blue I find. But could b the sliders lights throwing abit of the blue color. N yes I like his sprocket analogy too. 

Xbfish- I donnow how to plan ley. Do what? Msia ride?

Rated - that looks v ouch. Take care. Put on SM aloe Vera gel to promote healing.

http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b247/chenzhuoan/IMG_0809-1.jpg

• Replies 34.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• collectees

• limbat

• Kenneth.C

• ozzarhomb

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

ya i was doing ok.... then i push the handlebars lower.... then i heard the footpeg scraping..... and that's when the steering got light and i lost the front and the rear end slid outwards.... and then i saw the blue sky. And god was so kind to keep the traffic lights red to prevent the cars from rolling over me.... I got up ASAP and tried to lift the bike.... but the engine was still running, and i throttled by mistake making the bike spin on the floor...... so i backed up awhile and hit the kill switch before lifting again..... and in the rush of adrenaline i was able to do so with one hand....

Thumbs up for ur bravery intention xD

Oh ya, I was planning to go for a ride to Johor on 17th. I wanna perm eyelashes n eat seafd.

I going with another biker. He's a friendly rider (won't leave me eating dust) Anyone wanna come?

Where u going? City Square? At msia park bike scary leyyy

Oh ya, I was planning to go for a ride to Johor on 17th. I wanna perm eyelashes n eat seafd.

I going with another biker. He's a friendly rider (won't leave me eating dust) Anyone wanna come?

Can't ahh.. have to work haha! Singapore singapore singapore pls.

Subaru Impreza 1.6i (SGU) [2006 - ???]

Honda CBR150R (FW) [2009 - 2009]

Honda NSR150SP (FT) [2008 - 2010]

Yamaha T135 (FBE) [2010 - ???]

CBR125/NSR125/CBR150/NSR150/T135 Manuals --> http://www.scribd.com/xbfish

sure. where is it?

First centre serangoon north ave 4. AC motor.

Mywish - no leh like no difference like tt.

Don- ok I'll definitely let u know aft a week if any melting. So far so good. It's whitish blue I find. But could b the sliders lights throwing abit of the blue color. N yes I like his sprocket analogy too. 

Xbfish- I donnow how to plan ley. Do what? Msia ride?

Rated - that looks v ouch. Take care. Put on SM aloe Vera gel to promote healing.

Plan come shop and lepak lor.

chris, got lobang for NSR150? :cheeky:

Forum so many.... SP tua lelong now.

Guys nid ur advice

i just bought cbr150 last mth ,did full service and changed all the wear and tear but nw i feel like changing to scrambler or r15

initial plan was to ride 1year and upgrade to 2a den upgrade

but the fc like no gd for 2a so thinking of sticking to 2b

Now the problem is my cbr150 coe is going to expire late next year.

So should i sell it at a lost nw or wait for 2a and scrap the cbr150

18-05-11 - 07-11-11 CBR150

15-11-11 - 21-04-12 TZM150

20-11-12 -------110cc Pit Bike

04-05-13 - 18-04-15 WR400

25-04-15 ------------- XR400

Btw still a p-plate so insurance is a bomb and everyone says cbr150 is too small and dun suit me which is y i feel like changing to a bigger bike

Its super loud.... u tebok already sure you want to pasang balik stock one.

intend to tong 1/2 nia.

haha

can feel the engine struggling when i hit 7k RPM

after changing to aftermarket air filter, now gian to try a slightly modified pipe to see if can squeeze any more ponies out of engine~

:cheeky:

alternatively, will wait till bike reaches 9yrs old then go mod exhaust after inspection. wahaha. ride w/ modified pipe until scrapyard

ya i was doing ok.... then i push the handlebars lower.... then i heard the footpeg scraping..... and that's when the steering got light and i lost the front and the rear end slid outwards.... and then i saw the blue sky. And god was so kind to keep the traffic lights red to prevent the cars from rolling over me.... I got up ASAP and tried to lift the bike.... but the engine was still running, and i throttled by mistake making the bike spin on the floor...... so i backed up awhile and hit the kill switch before lifting again..... and in the rush of adrenaline i was able to do so with one hand....

wa liew. bike spin on floor somemore. :sweat:

=[ Honda CBR150R ]=

....=[ R E P S O L ]=....

Guys nid ur advice

i just bought cbr150 last mth ,did full service and changed all the wear and tear but nw i feel like changing to scrambler or r15

initial plan was to ride 1year and upgrade to 2a den upgrade

but the fc like no gd for 2a so thinking of sticking to 2b

Now the problem is my cbr150 coe is going to expire late next year.

So should i sell it at a lost nw or wait for 2a and scrap the cbr150

since u have done up e wear and tear items already, bike should be relatively good to go for at least another 50,000kms. and if it can last, perhaps can consider renewing COE for another 10yrs? :p it's really a waste to throw away the bike after doing it up.

it really boils down to yr own opinion of the bike. i used to condemn the outlooks of cbr150. now i'm a proud owner of one for the past few years!

:cheer:

=[ Honda CBR150R ]=

....=[ R E P S O L ]=....

Btw still a p-plate so insurance is a bomb and everyone says cbr150 is too small and dun suit me which is y i feel like changing to a bigger bike

may i ask how much is your insurance?

actually was supposed to get my cbr today but i under-calculated and out of my budget by 1k+ so didnt get it.

i was quoted 1.6k+ for second party, and 1k+ for first party.

one doubt, is newer bike (1.5 y/o compare to 3 y/o) insurance more expensive?

guess i still have to wait for better lobang, and save up in the meanwhile.

my insurance only 700 by ntuc

should drop lower next year after p-plate

i feel like keeping it but the size does not suit me

Plus it would be harder to sell next year with hlf year coe left if i got my 2a

yeah was wondering if that guy put up the price cause he thought its a sure-deal. i intended to take over the loan of the seller.

the last time i asked for a quote at yishun, 3rd party is only 700 and now it increased further

Try not to take COI bike if the condition is that you will be the sub-rider. Because the vehicle still belongs to the owner. Owner fly you aeroplane you can go fly kite liao. :angel:

Young below age 23 is like that one.... NTUC also jit tao parang come out.

I think only NTUC insure P-plate? AXA so much cheaper. Ur insurance coy from where? :confused:

Subaru Impreza 1.6i (SGU) [2006 - ???]

Honda CBR150R (FW) [2009 - 2009]

Honda NSR150SP (FT) [2008 - 2010]

Yamaha T135 (FBE) [2010 - ???]

CBR125/NSR125/CBR150/NSR150/T135 Manuals --> http://www.scribd.com/xbfish

Try not to take COI bike if the condition is that you will be the sub-rider. Because the vehicle still belongs to the owner. Owner fly you aeroplane you can go fly kite liao. :angel:

I think only NTUC insure P-plate? AXA so much cheaper. Ur insurance coy from where? :confused:

income la... limpeh got 15% NCD liao... and its the cheapest now.