SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

CBR150R Riders, Join us now!

paiseh

• Replies 34.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• collectees

• limbat

• Kenneth.C

• ozzarhomb

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

OMFG!!! the CBR250 is available!!!!!!! That is the reason i started taking 2A!!!!!!

YAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!

Rated - ok i will change next week. i just change only i didnt know have to change again after long / higher speed ride.

http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b247/chenzhuoan/IMG_0809-1.jpg

OMFG!!! the CBR250 is available!!!!!!! That is the reason i started taking 2A!!!!!!

YAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!

Rated - ok i will change next week. i just change only i didnt know have to change again after long / higher speed ride.

Yes you have to... engine will get very hot and parts will wear out faster during high rev sustained revving. This applies for any bike. Not just ours.

btw, rated your estimate of 10K is on the road or haven COE yet?

This is a very conservative estimate, it might be higher.... there's a reason why the kawasaki 250, twister 250 and YBR250 has little or no response in singapore.... cos your license until 400cc.. might as well 400cc right? Somemore 400cc cheaper than most 250s. I am very skeptical that boon siew will bring in the CBR250R to singapore.

There is just no market for 250s here... cos of our license restrictions.

U can always parallel import the bike in.... and cry when it breaks down cos got no parts available....

Yes you have to... engine will get very hot and parts will wear out faster during high rev sustained revving. This applies for any bike. Not just ours.

not true. u do not need to keep changing the oil If u are using fully syn it will last you at least a good 2k km. you only need to check on the oil level. No need to change the whole thing.

There is no replacement for displacement, except for Ah Seng

:angel:

not true. u do not need to keep changing the oil If u are using fully syn it will last you at least a good 2k km. you only need to check on the oil level. No need to change the whole thing.

Fully syn the more you have to jagar... the oil is thinner and will be eaten up more rapidly then other grades of engine oil cos its lighter and lower viscosity.

aiseh camp thread ah.

http://www.halolz.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/05/halolz-dot-com-teamfortress2-spawn-camping.jpg

Fully syn the more you have to jagar... the oil is thinner and will be eaten up more rapidly then other grades of engine oil cos its lighter and lower viscosity.

aiseh camp thread ah.

http://www.halolz.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/05/halolz-dot-com-teamfortress2-spawn-camping.jpg

then if like that why invent fully syn multi grade oil? might as well stick to mineral.

There is no replacement for displacement, except for Ah Seng

:angel:

My car jack does the exact same thing. And its much more stable too.

Not forgetting it's cheaper, better and faster too... :cheeky:

hello peeepo.

Wah.. so long never see you liao.. :angel:

Subaru Impreza 1.6i (SGU) [2006 - ???]

Honda CBR150R (FW) [2009 - 2009]

Honda NSR150SP (FT) [2008 - 2010]

Yamaha T135 (FBE) [2010 - ???]

CBR125/NSR125/CBR150/NSR150/T135 Manuals --> http://www.scribd.com/xbfish

then if like that why invent fully syn multi grade oil? might as well stick to mineral.

Why do you think racing teams change engine oil every race? Sure theirs is super smooth and fully syn... it gives great shifting power and allows engine to rev smoothly.... but at a price. Their oil is super thin.... and is degraded easily with heat especially at super high revs. It then looses its lubricating function when it is degraded by heat, hence have to change frequently.

Its just like V power fuel give u more power.... but then it eat up the fuel quickly.... like that why invent v power? Might as well stick to RON89 right?

With fully syn oil - You are trading the oil lifespan for smoothness and power, and vice versa for "lower" grade oils.

As for our CBR150.. semi syn 15/10W-40 is the best oil. Tested and proven. Great balance between power and lifespan.

Hi zed! Wait cpt zr is zed right?

Rated- the boys were champs. One spotted my flat. I didn't even know.

Then they patched up my tyre on ns highway.

I would have been lost didn't know what to do.

http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b247/chenzhuoan/IMG_0809-1.jpg

Hi zed! Wait cpt zr is zed right?

Rated- the boys were champs. One spotted my flat. I didn't even know.

Then they patched up my tyre on ns highway.

I would have been lost didn't know what to do.

No zr is zr. Collection is zed. See! It really works! Female no need technical knowledge. Got scores of guys will flock to you!