SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

CBR150R Riders, Join us now!

paiseh

Originally posted by love_ivy@Jan 18 2006, 01:32 PM

When I live in Hongkong , I know this bike~~

In Hongkong, there are many many CBR150~~like Singapore has many Honda SP~

They can change the pipe to Yoshumira, kit ~~light~~and other things~~~but in Singapore can not~~sad~~

singapore everything also cannot one.

1)25th May 2005 - 14 Feb 2007 Cbr 150

2)14th March 2007 Toyota Vios

3)18th april 2008 NSR SP 150

MSN:[email protected]

• Replies 34.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• collectees

• limbat

• Kenneth.C

• ozzarhomb

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Originally posted by love_ivy@Jan 18 2006, 01:32 PM

They can change the pipe to Yoshumira, kit ~~light~~and other things~~~but in Singapore can not~~sad~~

Are you serious????????

In s'pore you can't have aftermarket pipes? how about installing a racing cdi? is it allowed?

:cry: :cry: i can't live without my endurance pipe :cry: :cry:

Originally posted by kahhwee@Jan 18 2006, 02:27 PM

Thanks for visiting my website bro...and cheers to casper for joining our mailing list!! But sorry it's all in bahasa INdonesia :sorry:

For the seat cowl......i'm selling them for around US$80,- but in the mean time they're out of stock. The fresh stock will be available around February.:thumb:

I'm also selling various racing parts for CBR150 such Endurance & Yoshimura Exhausts System, Racing CDI (Shindengen), Seat Cowls, Tank Pads, Triple Clamp Protector, Footpeg protector, etc....

I'm not trying to open a kiosk here :sweat: but if you guys interested in some items, I can arrange the shipping to s'pore. If you wanna see the pictures of the items above, please visit http://www.cbrclub.org

Hmm. Can choose the colour for the seat cowl? i interested.

Yeap....you can choose the color matched to your bike..........

like these.........

http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a50/cbrclub/SeatCowl-TypeRR.jpg

Got those 2 new colors too.........blue & yellow .....(not in the pic) :bouncefire:

Originally posted by gauss@Jan 18 2006, 02:45 PM

Are you serious????????

In s'pore you can't have aftermarket pipes? how about installing a racing cdi? is it allowed?

:cry: :cry: i can't live without my endurance pipe :cry: :cry:

Nope nope. No up grades for pipes and racing CDI. if get caught with a pipe that is after market for our bike. Punishment is $500.

Originally posted by gauss@Jan 18 2006, 02:47 PM

Hmm. Can choose the colour for the seat cowl? i interested.

Yeap....you can choose the color matched to your bike..........

like these.........

http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a50/cbrclub/SeatCowl-TypeRR.jpg

Got those 2 new colors too.........blue & yellow .....(not in the pic) :bouncefire:

hmm. can make design? is this custom made one?

Originally posted by Jilleen+Jan 18 2006, 04:19 PM-->
QUOTE (Jilleen @ Jan 18 2006, 04:19 PM)
wow good great! but those doesn't suit my bike color. is there dark blue color.... [/b]

Unfortunately I don't have that kind of dark blue color. That's an early edition of CBR150 right? But if you can provide me a sample of it.....that wouldn't be a problem for me :)

Originally posted by kahhwee+-->
QUOTE (kahhwee)
Nope nope. No up grades for pipes and racing CDI. if get caught with a pipe that is after market for our bike. Punishment is $500.[/b]

Whew.....racing cdi isn't allowed too?? But how the cops gonna find out you're using one?? There wouldn't be any exterior difference right?

Racing CDI will improves acceleration so much and un-limit your RPM of course !!

Originally posted by gauss+Jan 18 2006, 07:42 PM-->
QUOTE (gauss @ Jan 18 2006, 07:42 PM)
Unfortunately I don't have that kind of dark blue color. That's an early edition of CBR150 right? But if you can provide me a sample of it.....that wouldn't be a problem for me :)

Originally posted by kahhwee+-->
QUOTE (kahhwee)
Nope nope. No up grades for pipes and racing CDI. if get caught with a pipe that is after market for our bike. Punishment is $500.[/b]

Whew.....racing cdi isn't allowed too?? But how the cops gonna find out you're using one?? There wouldn't be any exterior difference right?

Racing CDI will improves acceleration so much and un-limit your RPM of course !!

Originally posted by paiseh@Jan 18 2006, 06:14 PM

there is this guy selling the endurance pipe at S$150 which in my opinion, its a reasonable buy

Hmm. for second hand should be alright la. But don't risk getting caught la. At night also got rd blocks one.

Originally posted by gauss@Jan 18 2006, 01:02 PM

Just got what u want !! :cheer:

this one from Hong Kong.....

http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a50/cbrclub/06.jpg

wow thnx gauss haha, you guys are right the bike really looks alright even with a box on :cheer:

btw can anyone gimme a rough guide on how much i must pay at one shot if i wanna get a first hand CBR OTR?

Originally posted by JadeDragon@Jan 18 2006, 09:35 PM

wow thnx gauss haha, you guys are right the bike really looks alright even with a box on :cheer:

btw can anyone gimme a rough guide on how much i must pay at one shot if i wanna get a first hand CBR OTR?

yup there are plenty of CBR150 in singapore with boxes leh. quite alright lah, look a bit like a slightly scaled down RXZ i feel.

on the road should be around 5 plus k inclusive of a box. :smile:

so u joining the blue CBR150 team or the yellow CBR150 team

Resolution for 2009, stay healthy, get wealthy, make more friends, ride safely & pass all exams!

Originally posted by gauss@Jan 18 2006, 07:42 PM

I have some these beauuutiiiful Endurance with red carbon !!! Enjoy !!!

http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a50/cbrclub/DSC02123.jpg

u are so very right dude, the red carbon one is gorgeous, it'll go beautifullly with my red color CBR150R. too bad can't use it man. :cry: :cry:

Resolution for 2009, stay healthy, get wealthy, make more friends, ride safely & pass all exams!

hihi long time no msg le... been busy with work...now sch start everydae work 9-9...so tiring...

i read thru previous posts n these r some replies hehe if it helps

a new bike otr with box pay all at once will cost you around $4700 w/o insurance based on my research in early Dec 05.

FYI i'm selling my new FZ bike away too...mine is yellow with box.. still running-in coz i haven been riding...i ride twice a wk only.. coz i got fren send me to n fro work... so thinkin its a waste juz park there

can i ask..if wan transfer name is the procedure difficult...then coz my bike is on installment how do i settle it?? anyone can advice?

thanks

CNY Resolution: Work hard and get promoted, study hard and pass all exams, Save more $$, Lose weight without cutting down on food intake, Exercise more *grinz*

Originally posted by ozzarhomb@Jan 18 2006, 01:50 PM

wah then how? u need to get a new tank or can fill up the hole?

how much is a new tank? :giddy:

bo pian loh...

leak little2 bit ah..

still can survive......

unless anyone here wanna be my sugar daddy and sponsor me..? :sweat:

The tree-lined avenue

Begins to fade from view

Drowning past regrets

In tea and cigarettes

But I can't seem to forget

When you came along

Ingenue, I just don't know what to do

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v210/joe_007/bikerchick2.jpg

-KENANGAN MOTO TERCINTA-

While I was in BKK - I did check, I could have the exhaust custom make to fit under the rear seat of the CBR for around s$200 - it is a stainless steel unit - 2 weeks to make. Always wanted 1 thru the rear centre to make it look sleek ......... but cannot tahan the fine leiiii

HP: 93891138 :angel:

even fren of 6 years is like tat

cant imgaine those who u barely noes

and those who noes u jus to take advantage of u

when u are of no value, off u go

aeroplane king

it doesnt matter if it is Front, Back, Left or Right.

u r jus as blind as a bat, as thick skin as an armor tank.

see me, u dun have the BALLS to direct confront.

only way to communicate is from the Back, cos u have a Fake front.

Jia Xin Xin

yeah yeah its u yeah yeah

come on come on

Originally posted by JadeDragon@Jan 18 2006, 09:35 PM

I think should be 5.2k to 5.8k depending on ya age.

Originally posted by blurger@Jan 18 2006, 11:59 PM

hihi long time no msg le... been busy with work...now sch start everydae work 9-9...so tiring...

a new bike otr with box pay all at once will cost you around $4700 w/o insurance based on my research in early Dec 05.

FYI i'm selling my new FZ bike away too...mine is yellow with box.. still running-in coz i haven been riding...i ride twice a wk only.. coz i got fren send me to n fro work... so thinkin its a waste juz park there

can i ask..if wan transfer name is the procedure difficult...then coz my bike is on installment how do i settle it?? anyone can advice?

thanks

Hmm Just go to bike shop and settle it can already. they can do the transfer for u.

thanks

usually, if u stil have installments under a bike shop, the bike shop wont allow u to transfer UNLESS u pay the full settlement den shop will surrender ur log card to u.

however, there are some shopd who allow COI. meaning, new owner pay 3 months installments, + $$$ (admin fee) + transfer fee + insurance. from here, as u can see, the extra cost is only the admin fee.

it all depends on bike shop becoz for my bike, i ONLY paid 1 month installment in advance, and admin fee is only $75 :lovestruck:

admin fee for some shops can go as high as $500+

so just check with ur bike shop

No more regrets.

Originally posted by Kazama@Jan 19 2006, 01:16 AM

even fren of 6 years is like tat

cant imgaine those who u barely noes

and those who noes u jus to take advantage of u

when u are of no value, off u go

Friends come and go one. Worth it one keep it, not worth it one go. Learn to let go lor. There are more people out there that is worth being your friend. :smile:

Originally posted by FuLL of SoRRoW@Jan 19 2006, 12:35 AM

bo pian loh...

leak little2 bit ah..

still can survive......

unless anyone here wanna be my sugar daddy and sponsor me..? :sweat:

wa, sugar daddy ah. ahhaa

u wan be my sugar mummy anot

No more regrets.

wah u also wan to sell, aiyoh, why u and kazama buy in the first place ah? liddat will lose quite a fair bit of money also right? :confused: