SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

CBR150R Riders, Join us now!

paiseh

• Replies 34.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• collectees

• limbat

• Kenneth.C

• ozzarhomb

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

u see the screenshot i took below..

click on that paper clip that the small window will pop up..

u will see theres this option with upload from computer something like that..

browse --> select the file --> click upload --> ta da!! there u have it..

"just note they will reject BIG files

and will auto resize MEDIUM files to SMALL files

and will just accept SMALL files"

:cheeky: the above is just an analogy huh.. lol

1.jpg

Bro, check out the link below.. Hope that helps.. if not, just call us up!!

Cya later Bro!! =)

guys not very familiar with east side. pie which exit later?

http://www.streetdirectory.com/asia_travel/travel/travel.php?star=1&buildingid=8038&masterid=76062&x=40718.6238&y=34905.989&level=6

Take a look bro. the place we going is somewhere opposite the post office and beside the shell..

u see the screenshot i took below..

click on that paper clip that the small window will pop up..

u will see theres this option with upload from computer something like that..

browse --> select the file --> click upload --> ta da!! there u have it..

"just note they will reject BIG files

and will auto resize MEDIUM files to SMALL files

and will just accept SMALL files"

:cheeky: the above is just an analogy huh.. lol

Thank You teacher! Uncle Lim, it's quite straight forward!

im leaving home now. wont be returning home alr. so later if you guys need to contact me or whatever. my hp is 91704965. qiu hao.

http://i185.photobucket.com/albums/x267/ethanleeqh/n502808_LORENZO0202preview_big.jpg

The man on the 99 machine - Jorge Lorenzooo

bro don't get what they are arguin about. care to summarise?

Some thoughts that i have after readings through the forum, interesting product and great "after product" reviews. But somehow this fact puzzle me: From the forum it states that it is able to last for 400,000 kms or what it claims. But when i went into the products official site, it only states that each B/2T only treats 12 litres. So is it similiar like those addictives? Any cbr have tried out this product? Care to share your views? Is there still an increase of power and FC reduction after say 3rd tank refill? Feel interested to buy, but not willingly to spend the $55 if its just work as normally addictives which normally last 2 tanks.:cool:

http://www.broquet.com.sg/__48256B8E0014D9E3.nsf/webStdContent/5EC41F65554C4D6E48256BA700142AF5

Some thoughts that i have after readings through the forum, interesting product and great "after product" reviews. But somehow this fact puzzle me: From the forum it states that it is able to last for 400,000 kms or what it claims. But when i went into the products official site, it only states that each B/2T only treats 12 litres. So is it similiar like those addictives? Any cbr have tried out this product? Care to share your views? Is there still an increase of power and FC reduction after say 3rd tank refill? Feel interested to buy, but not willingly to spend the $55 if its just work as normally addictives which normally last 2 tanks.:cool:

http://www.broquet.com.sg/__48256B8E0014D9E3.nsf/webStdContent/5EC41F65554C4D6E48256BA700142AF5

well, mine's been sitting in my tank for about 2 months now. sometimes i forget it's there. you get used to everything after a while.

heading out now, see ya all at 7.30pm!

Date : 9th Feb (Chu San)

Venue: Simpang Bedok Prata

Time: 19 30 (dinner or supper u decide for youself)

This is a get-together session for all CBR150R riders, pretty female pillions most welcome. Other non-CBR150R riders can join in but buy a round of drinks for everyone else.

Those whos confirm going, please list down all ur names. those who everytime kpkb say wan outing de if u dun even bother to reply next time dun complain no outing.

1. Zhengyuan (lazy1000) + GF

2. collectees (zed)

3. thisisme (derrick)

4. Limbat

5. Wankidal

6. ethanleeqh

7. Fadzli

8. Gilerboy

9. malik88* come only at 2200+ if u guys still there..

10. Rick (93367343)

HP: 93891138 :angel:

Date : 9th Feb (Chu San)

Venue: Simpang Bedok Prata

Time: 19 30 (dinner or supper u decide for youself)

This is a get-together session for all CBR150R riders, pretty female pillions most welcome. Other non-CBR150R riders can join in but buy a round of drinks for everyone else.

Those whos confirm going, please list down all ur names. those who everytime kpkb say wan outing de if u dun even bother to reply next time dun complain no outing.

1. Zhengyuan (lazy1000) + GF

2. collectees (zed)

3. thisisme (derrick)

4. Limbat

5. Wankidal

6. ethanleeqh

7. Fadzli

8. Gilerboy

9. malik88* come only at 2200+ if u guys still there..

10. Rick (93367343)

Knn host pangse. lol... anyway Uncle lim you forgot your oranges. haha.

To have a normal life, you work for what you need.

To have a great life, you work for what you want.

one more thing before i sleep. don and fad better stay with your bike everynight. might find missing parts. i'm going shopping. lol...

To have a normal life, you work for what you need.

To have a great life, you work for what you want.

one more thing before i sleep. don and fad better stay with your bike everynight. might find missing parts. i'm going shopping. lol...

wahhh.................dangerous..man .....pls dun tell him where i park my bike .........pls pls :pray: :pray: heee heeee

HP: 93891138 :angel:

Thanks for the outing Bros:-

1. Uncle Lim

2. Fadzli

3. Ben

4. Gilerboy

5. ethan

6. wandi

7. derrick

8. don

9. zed

10. rick

Was quite a turnout I supposed. Enjoyed all ur company and nice meeting u guys.. I will try and post the pictures asap.

Once agn, Happy New Year guys.

Here is the first of my Carbon Fiber projects. I made a stencil using my old number plate, and got the figures from it as well.

Next up, Carbon Fiber P-plate!

yo bro

when coming up with carbon fibre look casing for the speedo & tacho?

:cheeky:

=[ Honda CBR150R ]=

....=[ R E P S O L ]=....