SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

CBR150R Riders, Join us now!

paiseh

• Replies 34.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• collectees

• limbat

• Kenneth.C

• ozzarhomb

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

use nails or thumb tacks.

more accurate.

Damn evil leh u... if find out is you and i am the driver i sure bring ur CBR to the middle of the road and ram it down... after ramming engage reverse gear and roll over a few times, then set fire to your leaking fuel tank!!

i personally like the idea of stuffing bananas into their exhausts.

I saw a bunch of newspapers on a bicycle at the bicycle lots... just jam it all the way in with a broom stick handle end... see how they start their car... KABOIOOOOOMM or engine stall....

IDEA!!!

But then again i don't do this kinda thing, until i find one day my CBR lying down taking a nap... then i don give face liao.

Seeing that there is quite a number of new riders joining the club, including me, why not lets organize a gathering? This way, the old birds can also pass some knowledge of the bike to us new birds

Date: Next week Friday Night 03/04/2009

Time: 9pm onwards?

Place: Simpang Bedok eat roti prata or western

As this is my first time organizing, I hope you guys can support support

Add your name to the list if you are interested:

1. Willie 96504737

2. Shaun

3. Zed

4. Kenneth

5. Stanley

6.CHRIS MICHEALS!!/9644-0355/ Let's get ready to suuuuuck ittttttttt!!!!!

7. ZR (auto add by me) hahah

Join join join !!!! :angel:

Where is ah lim and those new riders like me?? Lets join and get empowered with knowledge of CBR150 !

cool!

but April is deadline-frenzy month.. as well as exams.. :giddy:

may join on next gathering.. :thumb:

btw, except Bedok, where do you gather usually? always east area?

Btw guys, i can feel the red fang's engine going going gone already... can feel something hitting in the engine, the clutch plate doesn't makan so well anymore (it actually slipped while i was riding today), the bike is so thristy for EO and it all comes out as white smoke (i'm riding a 4 stroker for chrissakes!!!), it stalls occasionally when i rev abit in 1st gear.... that's it already... this engine is going going gone soon... the voltage also keep over charging.

thinking of overhauling the engine. Just sold my YBR today so got abit of cash on hand. Pls advise parts need to be changed/checked and costs and where to do it.

THANK YOU VERY NICE in advance!

LOVE YOU VERY STRONG!!:angel::cheeky:

tmr we shall see. i also suggest you faster do up your bike. do liao then ride till end of cOe lor.

RESPECT.

ok, i'd like to contribute 100 copies. in 2 timings (morning & afternoon), you. Kenneth and I will go put at every car windscreen.

that should wake up their bloody ideas.

lol create awareness on car owners.

When your bike coming back? I saw your thailand trip on your blog and it was amazing. lol.... :angel:

i duno when my bike coming backkk :(

Seeing that there is quite a number of new riders joining the club, including me, why not lets organize a gathering? This way, the old birds can also pass some knowledge of the bike to us new birds

1. Willie 96504737

2. Shaun

3. Zed

4. Kenneth

5. Stanley

7. ZR (auto add by me) hahah

Where is ah lim and those new riders like me?? Lets join and get empowered with knowledge of CBR150 !

mai la mai auto add la... later zed cbr up lorry because i too heavy. LLOL

lol.... zr will have the zed roller coaster ride le... trust me it is fun

the thing is will his bike roller coaster with me behind or not? lol

No need every car lah... don whack those innocent one.. just whack those GUILTy AS CHARGED!! NO lawyer, NO parole, NO chance!! Whack only..:angry:

relax relax!!

what is ah tiong?

anyway the medic say the MO will only be back after the 10th of next mth. so i guess i will give them a last chance till then. then to the MP i go.

chris>>> i'm sorry abt the condition abt the bike. it has been ok with me all this while. pls dont think that i sold u a faulty bike on purpose.

hahah ah tiong is china man!

dont give chance.. 3 yrs too long liao.. GAN THEM! :thumb:

There is no replacement for displacement, except for Ah Seng

:angel:

tmr we shall see. i also suggest you faster do up your bike. do liao then ride till end of cOe lor.

hahah ah tiong is china man!

dont give chance.. 3 yrs too long liao.. GAN THEM! :thumb:

what is "tmr u shall see?" the meeting is next friday leh.

yeah i will give last chance. until 10th april.

[ :: w h i t e f a n g :: ]

for the love of the game, and the ride..

Bananas??? LOL

How about something more solid? Carrot??? :angel:

that's the idea. bananas. esp those overly ripe ones. now that will make a nice mushy mess, wouldnt it?

all won't work, cos the exhaust pressure is powerful enough to brow it out like a fruit cannon. in the end more work for ah tiong cleaner.

you need to watch more Brainiac.

what is "tmr u shall see?" the meeting is next friday leh.

yeah i will give last chance. until 10th april.

haha no lar tmr i gg shopping with zed and some ppl. i was thinking to print out the manual and let the people see if they got do the bike properly or not.

just check CBR parts manual for the correct size and buy from Kelantan lane screw shop la!

ya.. i think i lost one of my fairing screws. V sad. zed i went to the screw shop they say cannot find out fairing screws... everfit got or not huh .?

There is no replacement for displacement, except for Ah Seng

:angel:

Damn evil leh u... if find out is you and i am the driver i sure bring ur CBR to the middle of the road and ram it down... after ramming engage reverse gear and roll over a few times, then set fire to your leaking fuel tank!!

eh...

how you do that when you have superglue in your keyhole and nails in your tyres?

eat porridge with peanut

step 1: buy paint marker

step 2: DIY

eat sharkfin with abalone

step 1: go to everfit

step 2: buy new fairings

actually have u guys ever found out frm the guys frm Everfit how much it would cost to get a full new set of fairing + fuel tank?

:cheeky:

if my cbr125 header project falls thru, may wan to consider replacement of fairings + fuel tank. only 2 considerations: money + my repsol paintwork. :cry:

=[ Honda CBR150R ]=

....=[ R E P S O L ]=....

thinking of overhauling the engine. Just sold my YBR today so got abit of cash on hand. Pls advise parts need to be changed/checked and costs and where to do it.

recommend go to Planet motorshop.

their pricing is abit higher than average but u can rest assure they will do a gd job. if u have the dough now, suggest u solve the issue before it worsens. :goodluck:

super happy today. just spent ard 1.5hrs of DIY troubleshooting time to fix some minor stuff on my bike. did the following:

- replaced new bubble windscreen (cracked my old super black tinted limited edition one during the minor accident) :(

- took out & cleaned the front brake lever/pump area (solved issue w/ front brake lever slow to return to original position after lever is released. took abt abt 1-2sec before the brake light switch deactivates after i release brake lever!)

- took out my electromagnetic horns and re-adjusted clutch biting point & freeplay + oil my clutch cable (this issue currently awaiting further testing tmr. if still doesnt solve the issue i face abt having biting point too near, then gotta wait till clutch plate replacement time when ZR's bike is back)

:cheer:

Edited by d0n^

=[ Honda CBR150R ]=

1. Willie 96504737

2. Shaun

3. Zed

4. Kenneth

5. Stanley

7. ZR

8. d0n^ (will join in late. prolly after sending gf home after par tor)

=[ Honda CBR150R ]=

recommend go to Planet motorshop.

their pricing is abit higher than average but u can rest assure they will do a gd job. if u have the dough now, suggest u solve the issue before it worsens. :goodluck:

super happy today. just spent ard 1.5hrs of DIY troubleshooting time to fix some minor stuff on my bike. did the following:

- replaced new bubble windscreen (cracked my old super black tinted limited edition one during the minor accident) :(

- took out & cleaned the front brake lever/pump area (solved issue w/ front brake lever slow to return to original position after lever is released. took abt abt 1-2sec before the brake light switch deactivates after i release brake lever!)

- took out my electromagnetic horns and re-adjusted clutch biting point & freeplay + oil my clutch cable (this issue currently awaiting further testing tmr. if still doesnt solve the issue i face abt having biting point too near, then gotta wait till clutch plate replacement time when ZR's bike is back)

:cheer:

Planet is expensive???? I find it one of the cheapest, cos ah chong is the only one that doesn't try to gantoong me after seeing my P plate. Unique also another one, but their parts are quite ex. Gg down to E.Fit with the boys see what i can get and go planet and fix.

eh...

how you do that when you have superglue in your keyhole and nails in your tyres?

Ya hor.... good point :angel::cheeky:

just check CBR parts manual for the correct size and buy from Kelantan lane screw shop la!

I hve the part no only, got it frm everfit. There are actually 6 things in total in order to secure it according to the part manual.

Ive asked my mechanic to use any screws to secure it. But the vibration still there.

Y u all go LAB nvr chio me 1? :cry:

Guys, ride safely. Road is not for playing.

CBR150R :thumb: :shades:

all won't work, cos the exhaust pressure is powerful enough to brow it out like a fruit cannon. in the end more work for ah tiong cleaner.

you need to watch more Brainiac.

Brainiac @ youtube.... nice show ....

1. Willie 96504737

2. Shaun

3. Zed

4. Kenneth

5. Stanley

7. ZR

8. d0n^ (will join in late. prolly after sending gf home after par tor)

9. sansans (but most likely late)

Join join join !!!!