SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

CBR150R Riders, Join us now!

paiseh

• Replies 34.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• collectees

• limbat

• Kenneth.C

• ozzarhomb

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

yr that psycho crusher reminds me of just now afternoon we talked about the games..

with the cheat code of left right up down left left see the thing flash and press select. hehehhee

Oh this one the same as GUILE cme out sonic hurricane... hold back and then forward + Heavy punch on lvl 3 bar... PSYCHO CRUSHHHHERRR. Street fighter alpha 3 if X-ism habis man u tio = 3/4 life gone... Kkhxbb!! :cheeky::cheeky:

practice...

makes...

perfect.

Dang!! Post clocker!! +1:cheeky::cheeky::cheeky:

korea ah like dat should be okok le... willie u sae u got the english manual for our bike right... cause i need it man i am DIY person must make full use of my skill if im not lazy lol... my workshop next week supply me new set of tools so must test it on my new bike lol...:shy:

Haha I don't have the english manual. Don^ have it.

I was wondering if he mind passing me the manual and I upload to my web-host for you guys to download. :angel:

Subaru Impreza 1.6i (SGU) [2006 - ???]

Honda CBR150R (FW) [2009 - 2009]

Honda NSR150SP (FT) [2008 - 2010]

Yamaha T135 (FBE) [2010 - ???]

CBR125/NSR125/CBR150/NSR150/T135 Manuals --> http://www.scribd.com/xbfish

Haha I don't have the english manual. Don^ have it.

I was wondering if he mind passing me the manual and I upload to my web-host for you guys to download. :angel:

YEs!!!YEs!!!YEs!!!YEs!!!YEs!!!YEs!!!YEs!!!YEs!!!YEs!!!YEs!!!YEs!!!YEs!!!YEs!!!YEs!!!YEs!!!YEs!!!YEs!!!YEs!!!YEs!!!YEs!!!YEs!!!YEs!!!YEs!!!YEs!!!YEs!!!YEs!!!YEs!!!YEs!!!YEs!!!YEs!!!

YEs!!!YEs!!!YEs!!!YEs!!!YEs!!!YEs!!!YEs!!!YEs!!!YEs!!!YEs!!!YEs!!!YEs!!!YEs!!!YEs!!!YEs!!!YEs!!!YEs!!!YEs!!!YEs!!!YEs!!!YEs!!!YEs!!!YEs!!!YEs!!!YEs!!!YEs!!!YEs!!!YEs!!!YEs!!!YEs!!!

Wah so early ah u.. lol

yr that psycho crusher reminds me of just now afternoon we talked about the games..

with the cheat code of left right up down left left see the thing flash and press select. hehehhee

Ya ... i went to ah chong before when i was riding YBR.. no one can beat him price wise... workmanship is ok also. Tmr go and see him in his polka dotted helmet liao.. wahahaa

13.5K RPM.... i think dude.. mai tu liao.. R6 for you.. can play until 15kRPM then full power come out... fly by wire throttle technology...

PSYCHO CRUSHERRRRRR

http://i79.photobucket.com/albums/j121/hazar82/8ad56a9b.gif

LOL at this.

korea ah like dat should be okok le... willie u sae u got the english manual for our bike right... cause i need it man i am DIY person must make full use of my skill if im not lazy lol... my workshop next week supply me new set of tools so must test it on my new bike lol...:shy:

ah? made in korea bike means gd ah? im too sure... cos if u ask drivers what they think abt k1a and hyunda1......... their response is :nono:

Kenneth, i just recalled i know someone working at MC2 shop in Sim Lim.

they sell laptops. first hand.

my dad is a funny man... when i came home, he ask me go funan with him to see laptop.

then before i went to bed he say he pass me cash so that i can go buy it myself. but must satisfy all his requirements :dot:

aiyaaaaa we will take this discussion offline lah.

Seeing that there is quite a number of new riders joining the club, including me, why not lets organize a gathering? This way, the old birds can also pass some knowledge of the bike to us new birds :angel:

Date: Next week Friday Night 03/04/2009

Time: 9.30pm - 11.30pm (Because there might be some slightly late if set to 9pm :), end time is estimated)

Place: Simpang Bedok eat roti prata or western

Map is as below:

http://i41.tinypic.com/znae75.gif

As this is my first time organizing, I hope you guys can support support :cheers:

Add your name to the list if you are interested:

1. Willie 96504737

2. Shaun

3. Zed

4. Kenneth (depending on physical condition. sick liao.:()

5. Stanley

6.CHRIS MICHEALS!!/9644-0355/ Let's get ready to suuuuuck ittttttttt!!!!!

7. ZR

8. d0n^ (will join in late. prolly after sending gf home after par tor)

9. sansans (but most likely late)\

10. Midzi

Join join join !!!!

Paging for ah lim and more ppl !!! :cool:

Honda CBR150 Spare Parts Manual

this is the original 20MB PDF fille. the link will only be active for 30 days from today.

Willie, please assist the community in uploading it to a permanent server.

Thankyou!!!!Thankyou!!!!Thankyou!!!!Thankyou!!!!Thankyou!!!!Thankyou!!!!Thankyou!!!!Thankyou!!!!Thankyou!!!!Thankyou!!!!Thankyou!!!!Thankyou!!!!Thankyou!!!!Thankyou!!!!Thankyou!!!!Thankyou!!!!Thankyou!!!!Thankyou!!!!Thankyou!!!!

P.S. My Cbr ride all the way below 7000RPM at 70km/h won't really like want to spoil want to spoil already... i will endure till the engine is really on its last legs!!

Honda CBR150 Spare Parts Manual

this is the original 20MB PDF fille. the link will only be active for 30 days from today.

Willie, please assist the community in uploading it to a permanent server.

and here's the temporary link for the owner's manual in english.

http://www.yousendit.com/download/UmNMeEVSbEEzS3J2Wmc9PQ

fish will be uploading it to a more permanent webhost soon.

:thumb:

=[ Honda CBR150R ]=

....=[ R E P S O L ]=....

ah? made in korea bike means gd ah? im too sure... cos if u ask drivers what they think abt k1a and hyunda1......... their response is :nono:

pple like me who drive part-time feels that cars like KIA and Hyundai are improving really fast. the only downside is their low resale value/high depreciation. i c the way my colleague abuse his Hyundai Verna. It is nowhere as noisy in terms of cabin noise + his stock sound system seems better than my dad's red plate Mazda 2.

:sian:

but my advice for korean bikes is, if possible, pls avoid.

this is purely frm the angle of spare parts availability.

:cheeky:

=[ Honda CBR150R ]=

P.S. My Cbr ride all the way below 7000RPM at 70km/h won't really like want to spoil want to spoil already... i will endure till the engine is really on its last legs!!

u wait i wait who do?

seems like our advices have fallen on deaf ears...

go ahead & thrash yr ride.

maybe u can drop by EverFit to get a new cylinder block too?

stop abusing yr poor bike lar bro!

:sweat:

=[ Honda CBR150R ]=

and here's the temporary link for the owner's manual in english.

http://www.yousendit.com/download/UmNMeEVSbEEzS3J2Wmc9PQ

fish will be uploading it to a more permanent webhost soon.

:thumb:

thanks don! hahah

pple like me who drive part-time feels that cars like KIA and Hyundai are improving really fast. the only downside is their low resale value/high depreciation. i c the way my colleague abuse his Hyundai Verna. It is nowhere as noisy in terms of cabin noise + his stock sound system seems better than my dad's red plate Mazda 2.

but my advice for korean bikes is, if possible, pls avoid.

this is purely frm the angle of spare parts availability.

:cheeky:

daelim i think they are making reasonably good bikes la. as for hyosung... i dunno lar because no one ever talked to me about it. but i got a friend in 2b touring bikes he using a daelim roadwin R i think its quite a good bike leh he can whack and make it from SG to thai [betong] and back without problem and mostly daelim is go back to CKA for repiars and stuff lor..

so if u really looking at korean stuff. maybe u gotta be good friends with CKA??

but i never tried one before so i cant comment. i only know they got good warranty deals. hahah 3 years i think.

u wait i wait who do?

yea man.. my bike kena cardiac arrest i also die die fix. cmonnnnnn chris dont save on the few hundreds and end up wasting on a few thousands for repairs.!

up to you anyway! hahah good luck have fun!

There is no replacement for displacement, except for Ah Seng

:angel:

my god ah don....

valve clearance check every 24K km.

chain every 1K

brakes 1k, 4k 8k 12k

steering bearing 1k and 12k..

guys down load don's manaul for proper maintenance of bike. this is very critical we all lack of proper education of maintaining our bike.

this is getting serious. no wonder my valve clearance gone ... must check every 24k km.. guys pls follow up. spend abit of $$ to go a longer way. all newer bikes pls take note.

our plugs we can also use NGK CR9e for prolonged highspeed usage.

standard is ngk cr 8e.

Dear all,

I have attached the manual /operating guide links exclusively for CBR150 community !!!

Thai Version Spare Part Manual: http://xbfish.info/cbr150/cbr150_thai_manual.zip

English Version Operating Guide: http://xbfish.info/cbr150/cbr150_english_manual.zip

Credits: Zed and Don

Let me know if you guys have problem accessing it. :cheers:

Edited by xbfish

I have attached the links of both version exclusively for CBR150 community !!!

Thai Version: http://xbfish.info/cbr150/cbr150_thai_manual.zip

English Version: http://xbfish.info/cbr150/cbr150_english_manual.zip

Credits: Zed and Don

Let me know if you guys have problem accessing it. :cheers:

one is a Spare Parts manual. useful for seeing how to take things apart or buying parts from Everfit. the other is a users manual.

not the same.

one is a Spare Parts manual. useful for seeing how to take things apart or buying parts from Everfit. the other is a users manual.

not the same.

Haha ok, i go made amendments.. :angel:

guys better take the english version one and go read. it is very important to follow up.

a small investment in reading this and following up will keep the bike going on for a long way.

pls read!

u wait i wait who do?

hahah yea... im looking to go JB and do once confirm parts lists.. looks like i'll need a new clutch plates also... i'm keen to make it down to malaysia to fix.. Cos i know the bikes limit before it bursts into flames and explode. Now need to source for reliable shop.... let me call my JB friend.

thanks don! hahah

Yea man.. my bike kena cardiac arrest i also die die fix. cmonnnnnn chris dont save on the few hundreds and end up wasting on a few thousands for repairs.!

up to you anyway! hahah good luck have fun!

Yeap... as stated above1 :cheeky::angel: my bikes all will be kana whack by me no matter what model and make... Scully one day open throttle the exhaust pipe got fire

Oh speaking of exhaust!! Whitefang, now i understand your [former] bike much more after whacking her left right and centre.... I know why your exhaust got so much soot. Its the burning engine oil carbon deposit onto the endcan. You want to change new exhaust also no use... cos you have been riding on a engine with borrowed time for quite awhile already...

Somedays i wonder if i open throttle... VROOOOOOOOOOOOOOMM *Clutch slips* *RPM hits 13.5K and then overshoot* KABOOOOMMM!!!!

http://www.thebeachcruiser.com/images/BillyLaneBBOBike.jpg