SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

Where can wash and polish bike?

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Just came back from a wash in marsiling @ spc (towards woodland centre rd). They did a pretty good job, $5. Its a good locale for me, seeing i can get the bike washed after a petrol run in JB =)

I noticed theres a car wash in Esso @ yishun ave 9 (or 8.. can't remember).. any1 noes weather dat place does bike wash?

does it include waxing?hw long did they take?do they operate at nite?

Jun 06 ~ Apr 09 : NSR 150 SP

Apr 09 ~ current : Yamaha Spark 135

is it possible to come up with a list of places where bike wash is recommended? the operation timings? and separate this list based on general locations in singapore (north, central, south, east west, blah...). Think it will be better for us bros to go and visit each and every shops and then compare the services and value for the wash.

ToiléTmaster | Seinfeld is still the best show ever!

http://i239.photobucket.com/albums/ff308/super_marvel/ToileTmaster/vlcsnap-13527612.png

List of bike wash places:

Let's just fill in what we know. Try to keep it like this - Location - Name of Place - Service - Cost - Comments.

NORTH

EAST

SOUTH

WEST

I am what I am and that is something you shall never be

Maddyks... good job there!! i firmly believe such an arrangement will allow us, the biker bros, to be able to compare the level of services more easily.

and for those who can't think of any places to wash their bike, this list will also make it easier for us to pinpoint a place of our convenience.

but may i suggest that we include the operation hours into the list as well? cuz i believe that in the whole of singapore, i'm not the only night-biker-owl who goes out and wash his bikes are night...

http://i239.photobucket.com/albums/ff308/super_marvel/ToileTmaster/vlcsnap-13527612.png

Hey bros and sisters,

i am back. Nowadays abit free to do bike wash again. So wonder whether my old customers wants to do up their bikes. I am currently attached at the East side. Chai chee area. So do pm me your contacts if u are keen.

Class 2B 20 dollars

Class 2A 25 dollars

Class 2 30 dollars

Currently these price will be fixed till end of the month. Will be increasing it after 2007. Additional 5 dollars is for transport charges if u want me to go over your place to do thanks.

1>Wash ,

2>Clay if necessary

3>Wax to removed stains and minor scratches.

4>Polish to improve shine.

5>Plus touch up .

The products used is Mequairs.By appointment.

today i went to GP town to top up dvds for the festive season, top up petrol, ate dinner & also try the bike wash at the place opp the Petronas station in GP town.

Boy, i really impressed. For RM5, i think the guy spent at least 30min on my bike alone. Hand scrubbed my suspension, chain, rim , snow wash everything, water jet & blow dry & spray with something to keep it shiny.

You can order a cup of hot teh tarik directly next to the bike wash, drink & monitor what the chap is doing to yr bike too.

http://i70.photobucket.com/albums/i86/tt6389/best%20bike%20wash/SSL21999.jpg

http://i70.photobucket.com/albums/i86/tt6389/best%20bike%20wash/SSL21998.jpg

http://i70.photobucket.com/albums/i86/tt6389/best%20bike%20wash/SSL22001.jpg

Hello fellow bikers..

Yes its true.. very satisfying to see them do it.. I always go to them for a wash.. at least twice a week.. too bad they never do polishing service.. If have confirm i ask them to do also..

Go there and wash.. I recommend. I brought my friend there, he rides a scrambler 200. Now always ask me when to go wash again.. haha.. :sian:

Image(030).jpg

IMAGE_122.jpg

IMAGE_123.jpg

Md Nizam

I am not Riding Fast,

I am just Flying Low,

So why the ticket?

========================================

STOC #6620

• 3 weeks later...
for the charges of Caltex(Macpherson) washing.. $10 is for Monday to Thursday.. for Fri to Sunday.. there will b an extra charge of $2..

hope u dun misunderstand the workers there.. they are actually quite hardworking juz tat mayb they are tired due to washing bikes n oso washing cars so they may nt b careful..

if u spot any spots tat ain't cleaned juz point it out to them n they will wash it for u..

Caltex(Macpherson) is which 1? got 2 caltex around that area.

NOV 07 - FEB 09: Piaggio X9 Amalfi

FEB 09 - JUNE 09: Honda CB400 Ver S

MAY 09 - Present: Honda XR400

• 2 weeks later...

JB you can go to the stretch of road along New York Hotel (quite near to Holiday Plaza), plenty of shop to choose from. Only about RM7 - RM8 per wash. They polish and wax also but the price varies, need to check. Always bring my bike there for washing when I was still riding one last time cos I go home to have dinner with parents every weekends. (^_^)

Let's just fill in what we know. Try to keep it like this - Location - Name of Place - Service - Cost - Comments.

NORTH

1. Choa Chu Kang Drive ,near MRT ,ESSO petrol station-wash bike and car,s$5,normal

EAST

SOUTH

WEST

xr 125 2006 to 2008

x8 200 2008 to current

xlv 125 2010 to current

If you stay ard Serangoon Central, there's this car wash at Blk 253 Multi Storey Carpark that washes and wax bikes.

My ST11 wheels never looked so clean, and overall much better than washing and waxing on my own.. $18.

Company name is Car Innovation. Boss's name is Jeff Koh, 98137619.

I have no vested interest. Just sharing. Cheers+++

i just went pass it today and was told that wash + wax for bike is $28. hmmm why the difference?

I available almost everyday after 8 pm during weekdays.Except Thursday. My home ground is at amk. So i have no problem traveling any place near Amk.

hi bro are you still doing bike wash + wax, pls let me know the details either here or thru pm. i stay in hougang btw.

Hello fellow bikers..

Yes its true.. very satisfying to see them do it.. I always go to them for a wash.. at least twice a week.. too bad they never do polishing service.. If have confirm i ask them to do also..

Go there and wash.. I recommend. I brought my friend there, he rides a scrambler 200. Now always ask me when to go wash again.. haha.. :sian:

where exactly this GP TOWN???

NORTH

1. Choa Chu Kang Drive ,near MRT ,ESSO petrol station-wash bike and car,s$5,normal

2. Toa Payoh Lorong 6, SPC Petrol Kiosk, SGD$5.00 +Snow Wash +Rim Cleaning +Friendly Workers +24Hours -Lorong 6 now got ERP.

EAST

SOUTH

WEST

Guest Timberland

NORTH

2. Toa Payoh Lorong 6, SPC Petrol Kiosk, SGD$5.00 for Bike Wash, Normal wash + Rim Cleaning + Friendly Workers - Lorong 6 now got ERP.

3. Balestier road, Caltex, SGD 7.00, Snow wash, good job!

EAST

SOUTH

WEST

• 2 weeks later...

NORTH

2. Toa Payoh Lorong 6, SPC Petrol Kiosk, SGD$5.00 for Bike Wash, Normal wash + Rim Cleaning + Friendly Workers - Lorong 6 now got ERP.

3. Balestier road, Caltex, SGD 7.00, Snow wash, good job!

EAST

SOUTH

WEST

1. Bukit Batok East Ave 3, Caltex, SGD$5.00, Snow Wash, Not very good job done on the rims

http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b122/whoracle47/fz6-1.jpg