SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

Where can wash and polish bike?

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Kovan SPC, SGD $5.00 for Snow Wash + Rim Cleaning (NOT RECOMMENDED)

i go 2 times b4 last time all at ard afternoon or morning they told me nv wash :angry: :angry:

I just went there this afternoon under the hot sun..

Went there. First Thai dude say no wash.. I was damn du lan. cause i live at woodland then go there because someone recommend it.

When I was about to leave, one dude came out and say he wash..

Went to the opp Esso to draw money.

Came back saw he was cleaning my rim.

Thought he did a good job..

Upon closer look, the rim wasnt clean completely.. Quite disaapointed..

The worse thing is he charged me $10..

I gave him and left..

Morale of the story?

NOT RECOMMENDED. :angry:

noob question:

Wash bike liao need to reoil the chain and stuff? xD

yes.. cause the soap get to ur chain and dissolved the oil o_O

DIY instructions

VTEC indicator for CB400 - http://tinyurl.com/7gvy3vy

Replacement/Changing of T10 light bulbs for CB400's Meter - http://tinyurl.com/8624wsa

:bouncefire:

2006 Aprilia RS125(Sold)

2006 Honda Phantom TA200(Sold)

1999 Honda Super 4 Hyper VTEC(Sold)

2003 Honda ST1300A Pan European(Sold) :thumb:

2010 Kia Cerato Forte Koup(Current)

Guest tangolima

KOVAN 100P% guarentee dont wash bike. Went down and was turn away.. Recommended is Toa Payoh...wash by malaysian.. not so busy.. i come at nite.. better less car to wash and more time to wash your bike!!!

NORTH

1. Choa Chu Kang Drive ,near MRT ,ESSO petrol station-wash bike and car,s$5,normal

2. Toa Payoh Lorong 6, SPC Petrol Kiosk, SGD$5.00 for Bike Wash, Normal wash + Rim Cleaning + Friendly Workers - Lorong 6 now got ERP.

3. Balestier road, Caltex, SGD 7.00, Snow wash, good job!

4. Yishun Esso off Yishun Ten, wash @ $5

5. Sengkang ESSO Normal wash $10 (NOT RECOMMENDED)

6. Kovan SPC, SGD $5.00 for Snow Wash + Rim Cleaning (NOT RECOMMENDED)

EAST

1. Tampines Caltex opp Temasek Poly Snow wash @$5

2. Punggol SPC Normal shampoo wash $5

SOUTH/CENTRE

1.Macpherson Road, Caltex, tried twice, 9/10. chemical wash $10 (cannot give 10/10 bcos they didn't push my bike, so some parts of the rims r abit dirty.. :p)

WEST

1. Bukit Batok East Ave 3, Caltex, SGD$5.00, Snow Wash, Not very good job done on the rims

http://koenigsegg.hotcars4.us/wp-content/uploads/2007/06/stig1.gif

Class2,2A,2&3. Demerit 12 Pts.

2006-2008 -NSR150SP

2008-2009 -GRS400

2009-2012 -Piaggio X9

2012-Present-FZ16ST

hi guys, i'm posting for a frnd who has been in car grooming biz for quite some time. he is currantly looking into bike grooming too cuz he only wash my bike, it seems like waste of resources as his staff has experience in washing bikes as well. pls do support if u r livin arnd the area.:thumb:

add: Blk 253c chua chu kang ave 1 (MSCP)

ops time: 1100hrs - 1800hrs

ops day: tuesday - friday

price: $5.00 a wash

product: autoglm and soft99 if u require polish and wax session.

feel free to ask him abt doing a grooming package for ur bike too.

1.Macpherson Road, Caltex, tried twice, 9/10. chemical wash $10 (cannot give 10/10 bcos they didn't push my bike, so some parts of the rims r abit dirty.. :p)

there's 2 caltex along macpherson rd..which one you talking about ?

http://www.streetdirectory.com/asia_travel/search/?q=macpherson+road+caltex

Proud Owner of Motorola Backflip, Iphone 4G (soon), Canon 500D, Panasonic FX9, and PS3

Phantom TA200 - Jan 2005 to May 2008

S4 Spec2 - May 2008 to Nov 2010

Honda Fit08 - Nov2008 to Now

115sqm 4RM HDB

but $0...

• 2 weeks later...
heard its a place where you can get your bike into the pub or resturant. and its at a left turn along alexander road near to sajc. there is some market there i think.

Yup, the place is actually called HandleBar, located at Gillman Village just off Alexandra. The whole place is decorated with bike parts/stickers.. definitely a cool place to visit for bikers. But it's full of big bikes. Food there is good too.. for directions:

http://www.hungrygowhere.com/singapore/handle_bar/

--

Lithium Creatives

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
NORTH

1. Choa Chu Kang Drive ,near MRT ,ESSO petrol station-wash bike and car,s$5,normal

2. Toa Payoh Lorong 6, SPC Petrol Kiosk, SGD$5.00 for Bike Wash, Normal wash + Rim Cleaning + Friendly Workers - Lorong 6 now got ERP.

EAST

SOUTH

1. Yishun Esso off Yishun Ten, wash @ $5

WEST

1. Bukit Batok East Ave 3, Caltex, SGD$5.00, Snow Wash, Not very good job done on the rims

guys, for those who wax ur bikes, be careful of the shampoo they use to wash ur bike. yes it is very clean. it is soooo clean tat it can strip off ur wax or sealant. then there is no more wax to protect ur paint layer already. good shampoo those not strip off wax. might want to ask them what shampoo they use. unless after wash u want to wax it again. or for those who never wax its ok. just to inform those who have sent for grooming or wax their bikes then its a waste.

http://www.nea.gov.sg/cms/mss/gif/rainloc0.gif

• 2 weeks later...

tampines caltex can wash bike? wow.. i went there and got rejected.. (maybe he turned off by my mud laden bike and myself).. very dulan, tired and it was under the hot sun.. lucky this malay dude at shell tampines near the mrt tracks btwn tamp and simei (near a church) offered to clean my bike "under table". He asked for 4 bucks.. won't say it's a permanent service, can try your luck asking the washing dudes..

NORTH

4. Yishun Esso off Yishun Ten, wash @ $5

5. Sengkang ESSO Normal wash $10 (NOT RECOMMENDED)

6. Kovan SPC, SGD $5.00 for Snow Wash + Rim Cleaning (NOT RECOMMENDED)

7. Yishun SPC, price forgot, + rim cleaning. As of 2004 since i wash bike at petrol station

EAST

2. Punggol SPC Normal shampoo wash $5

SOUTH/CENTRE

1.Macpherson Road, Caltex, tried twice, 9/10. chemical wash $10 (cannot give 10/10 bcos they didn't push my bike, so some parts of the rims r abit dirty.. )

WEST

2004-2005:NSR SP, FU3149D

2007-2008:Vespa PX150, FD7253Z

2008-2010 : Yamaha X1,FBA plated

2018-2019: Daelim SV125, FBF plated

2019-: Honda CB150R

http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b363/tiffanydunk/Image006.jpghttp://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b363/tiffanydunk/IMG_02052.jpg

SOUTH/CENTRE

1.Macpherson Road, Caltex, tried twice, 9/10. chemical wash $10 (cannot give 10/10 bcos they didn't push my bike, so some parts of the rims r abit dirty.. )

Just visited this Caltex for washing last night, gotta comment the guy washing my bike really cannot make it. Though claim to be chemical washing, but I can only see the this China guy using normal pail with water & cloth cleaning my bike with very minimal water being used. I can't see any chemical sprayed onto my bike surface leh..... After like 10mins of cleaning push my bike to the front, showed me a good thumb up, saying the bike is clean. But when I went forward to check, still can see oil stains & dust on various parts of my bike which is so darn Obvious lor! I ask him to clean up for me. While he was cleaning, he said those stains very difficult to remove gotta use a tool(small pc of white cloth something) which is only use on washing car WTF! What's that so great about the tool... I really buay song, commented the service here is lousier than before, anyway after some stupid cleaning, I paid to this China guy the $10 and rode off... (Told myself I'll never return to this place for washing again, lousy washing + yaya papaya attitude + China guy + 'fake' chemical washing @ $10)... :gun:

Current bike : Wave R From Feb '07..

hi guys, i'm posting for a frnd who has been in car grooming biz for quite some time. he is currantly looking into bike grooming too cuz he only wash my bike, it seems like waste of resources as his staff has experience in washing bikes as well. pls do support if u r livin arnd the area.

add: Blk 253c chua chu kang ave 1 (MSCP)

ops time: 1100hrs - 1800hrs

ops day: tuesday - friday

price: $5.00 a wash

product: autoglm and soft99 if u require polish and wax session.

feel free to ask him abt doing a grooming package for ur bike too.

spc kovan still do bike wash ah? the last time i went there they say they dun leh.... wth... anyone can confirm ?

D437S Gi-pro Dynamx volt RCS 19 Gianelli W custom SK silencer BMC air filt H&BJr 40L Scottoiler Bridgesport L valve HID Ventura headl PR3 Custom made radiator guard 3M Carbon IU Ohlins YA-041 BMW grips Motovation front fork & rear axle slider Barend slider Titax adjustable clutch Crampbuster Ram Mount W Aquabox USB charger Custom made Sargent Inspired seats@eugene saddlery