Where can wash and polish bike?

• Replies 1k

omg ! haha team shinez advertise so big liao even MCA olso have u nv saw ? will go down and try cos i saw the before n after... WAS LIKE OMG !!! the rims n chain they can clean until like new one... will go down 1 day n try...

Yamaha 125z July 2008 - June 2012

Honda Wave 125r Sept 2012 - Nov 2015

Yamaha RXZ 135 Nov 2015 - present :thumb:

LOL.

Been washing my bike all by myself.

Don't really trust those washing bike shops.

;)

Same here.

I wash places nobody normally washes :p

If I was to wash someone's bike the same way, same stardard, I will ask for nothing under $100 :p

It takes me at least 6-7hrs plus the wash, dry, prep, wax, polish products not cheap.

Dammm, the polishing of the headers already take 2hrs easy.

sigh......time consuming....

Most people go through life following the crowd.

Others think for themselves.

They go their own way.

spc kovan still do bike wash ah? the last time i went there they say they dun leh.... wth... anyone can confirm ?

Just came back fm my bike wash there.. Its $6 now...

Asked the SPC at punggol yesterday and they said they dont do...

Liverpool revival has started....

hi guys, i'm posting for a frnd who has been in car grooming biz for quite some time. he is currantly looking into bike grooming too cuz he only wash my bike, it seems like waste of resources as his staff has experience in washing bikes as well. pls do support if u r livin arnd the area.

add: Blk 253c chua chu kang ave 1 (MSCP)

ops time: 1100hrs - 1800hrs

ops day: tuesday - friday

price: $5.00 a wash

product: autoglm and soft99 if u require polish and wax session.

feel free to ask him abt doing a grooming package for ur bike too.

I just used his service. Seems quite ok. However I do have to tell them which part of the bike are still dirty before they clean up for me. overall I rate 3.5/5

NORTH

1. Choa Chu Kang Drive ,near MRT ,ESSO petrol station-wash bike and car,s$5,normal

2. Toa Payoh Lorong 6, SPC Petrol Kiosk, SGD$5.00 for Bike Wash, Normal wash + Rim Cleaning + Friendly Workers - Lorong 6 now got ERP.

3. Balestier road, Caltex, SGD 7.00, Snow wash, good job!

4. Yishun Esso off Yishun Ten, wash @ $5

5. Sengkang ESSO Normal wash $10 (NOT RECOMMENDED)

6. Kovan SPC, SGD $5.00 for Snow Wash + Rim Cleaning (NOT RECOMMENDED)

7. Yishun SPC, price forgot, + rim cleaning. As of 2004 since i wash bike at petrol station

EAST

1. Tampines Caltex opp Temasek Poly Snow wash @$5

2. Punggol SPC Normal shampoo wash $5

3. D'gapz - now november promo: wash & wax/polish for just $5...includes chain lube too!!

SOUTH/CENTRE

1.Macpherson Road, Caltex, tried twice, 9/10. chemical wash $10 (cannot give 10/10 bcos they didn't push my bike, so some parts of the rims r abit dirty.. )

WEST

1. Bukit Batok East Ave 3, Caltex, SGD$5.00, Snow Wash, Not very good job done on the rims

did mine yesterday nite...really worth my $5

-Conspiracy Of Confusions-

NORTH

1. Choa Chu Kang Drive ,near MRT ,ESSO petrol station-wash bike and car,s$5,normal

2. Toa Payoh Lorong 6, SPC Petrol Kiosk, SGD$5.00 for Bike Wash, Normal wash + Rim Cleaning + Friendly Workers - Lorong 6 now got ERP.

3. Balestier road, Caltex, SGD 7.00, Snow wash, good job!

4. Yishun Esso off Yishun Ten, wash @ $5

5. Sengkang ESSO Normal wash $10 (NOT RECOMMENDED)

6. Kovan SPC, SGD $5.00 for Snow Wash + Rim Cleaning (NOT RECOMMENDED)

7. Yishun SPC, price forgot, + rim cleaning. As of 2004 since i wash bike at petrol station

EAST

1. Tampines Caltex opp Temasek Poly Snow wash @$8 (9 Dec, they quote me $8...I ran away)

2. Punggol SPC Normal shampoo wash $5

3. D'gapz - now november promo: wash & wax/polish for just $5...includes chain lube too!!

SOUTH/CENTRE

1.Macpherson Road, Caltex, tried twice, 9/10. chemical wash $10 (cannot give 10/10 bcos they didn't push my bike, so some parts of the rims r abit dirty.. )

WEST

1. Bukit Batok East Ave 3, Caltex, SGD$5.00, Snow Wash, Not very good job done on the rims

-------------------------------

2007-2007 Skipper FL9391

2007-2008 TA200 FU704X

2008-2009 VerS FP

2009 - ??? Spec2 FW

thanks for sharing vincekam.

unfortunately, damn far for me, and they work only "Mon-Fri 11pm-3am, sat 3pm-3am, sun 7pm-11pm".

if not, i could visit them during lunch time, since i work in the east.

anyone knows got good wash+polish+chain lube service in the west ?

Hi Bro you might want to try our islandwide mobile bike grooming. check us out at the CMO section. http://www.singaporebikes.com/forums/showthread.php?t=213572&page=2

hi 2 all, 1st of all, D'gapz wash `n' services would like to wish everyone A HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR. May all of u have a good fortune..

currently, we're located at blk 727a tampines st 71 multi storey carpark at level 2. we also do mobile services if u stay far from our location. currently, we're having a promotion @ $8 for wash, wax, polish and chain cleaning. This applies 4 walk in customers only. for details, u can call me, rudy 4 more information.. tks.

Just came back from D'Gapz... What everyone said above I would say is an understatement :cheeky:

Just got my RVF and left it out for a while so dirt and watermarks and all, so decided to go try out D'Gapz...

Place is not hard to find, just across the road from Tampines Mosque, Rudy is a nice fella, diligent, courteous and friendly.. Did a nice job shining up my bike, patient and detailed crew he has..

After they touched things up, told me to have a look and all so I went over and liked what I saw.. I mentioned that I wanted the metal parts to be cleaned and he did it. But what impressed me the most was he would even tell me the parts where he couldn't wash ;D That's honesty there and all in all I would give him 9.5/10... Awesome :D Couldn't help touching bike so smoooooooth :thumb:

Edit::

http://img293.imageshack.us/img293/9751/shinynw0.th.jpg

Team Shinez, Bukit Merah Lane 3 #01-07 Opening 1st September, $8 Bike Wash + Claybar Treatment Add Another $5 For Rim Polish. 11.5/10 Your Satisfaction Our Priority :p

Are they still operational? Their boards on this forum have not been updated since last December.

Edited by genie