SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

Where can wash and polish bike?

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

these 2 places mentioned... are they self service or wad? thanx

The one at Guillemard washes for u. U mean there r places that provide this "self-service" bike wash... how does it work? :?

The Guillemard one is basically a manual car wash service, but they do bikes as well.

Following up the Pm request from members..place to wash and shine BIke Islandwide..

Here an sticky ...list down the place u knoe, if its included or similiar dont add in. thnx

1.Shell Station, along Paya Lebar road, $5-6 bucks,

2.Shell Station, along Guillemard Road, $7-10

Pls follow up , spirit of sharing :smile:

JB count or not? The mobil beside custom.. only wash RM$8.. No polish..

after the renovation of the station, i cant those guys anymore, any idea where they shift to?

Killing for peace is like farking for chastity

http://img106.exs.cx/img106/5464/11060694976894jq.jpg

Following up the Pm request from members..place to wash and shine BIke Islandwide..

Here an sticky ...list down the place u knoe, if its included or similiar dont add in. thnx

2.Shell Station, along Guillemard Road, $7-10

3.Shell Station, along Novena Road, $8-10

********************************************************************************

http://i570.photobucket.com/albums/ss143/godsendworx/mesh/supporters/Pizzaboy_Siggy.jpg

__________________________________________________________________________________________

www.pizzahut.com.sg

For the Guilemard station, wash bike oni cost $7-$10 depending on the amount of chemicals used to remove the grease, polishing package cost abt $35-$45 the first time. Subsequent time should be lesser. Try to get the younger guys to wash your bike, they are more detailed, the older guys not very detail. Once you reach there, they will wait about 15 min for your engine to cool before washing it. My RXZ takes about 20 mins.

Happy trying............ :smile: ;)

[email protected]

'01-'03 Yamaha RXZ 133

'03-??? KTM LC4-E 400 EGS

'04-??? SUZUKI GSF400P Bandit

http://home.wanadoo.nl/menk/_otr/XTrackMayer.gif

For the Guilemard station, wash bike oni cost $7-$10 depending on the amount of chemicals used to remove the grease, polishing package cost abt $35-$45 the first time. Subsequent time should be lesser. Try to get the younger guys to wash your bike, they are more detailed, the older guys not very detail. Once you reach there, they will wait about 15 min for your engine to cool before washing it. My RXZ takes about 20 mins.

Happy trying............ :smile: ;)

What is the meaning of polishing package? its a 1 time thing or its a package for 2-3 times?

Subsequent time will be how much cheaper?

i heard from a storm rider that there is a bike wash in Gelang Patah town. It cost RM$5.00 includes cleaning of spokes . .. If you pay a bit more, they will do a more detail job.

I pass there but not sure which one. Does anyone know?

have bike will travel . . . . .

www.kruzer.sg

i heard from a storm rider that there is a bike wash in Gelang Patah town. It cost RM$5.00 includes cleaning of spokes . .. If you pay a bit more, they will do a more detail job.

I pass there but not sure which one. Does anyone know?

Quite hard to describe the location...... it is inside..... got a sign pointing to car wash....... along the main road u will see a couple of bike shop..... if u want then maybe on a sunday u hang ard the rest station at GP on the side that is comin back to singapore........

Keep a look out for dirt bike riders and ask them...... They have and area to play jus behind the rest station and in the afternoon some will come out to get food and maybe some will go back...... but definately they will go bike wash first before coming back...... Jus ask..... U will be rewarded.....

U want u also can pm me yer number..... in case if i goin to play..... will let u know.... will hook up with u to bring u to bike wash..... jus buy me kopi......

Guest gothviruz

I just discover another place in Spore for bike washing. It's at Pasir Ris Mobil Station. They charge $5. I wanted to wash yesterday but then it began to rain so changed my mind.

Guest gothviruz
Wah, records of all your bikes in signature ah??? any more to come?

HEhehehhe :p

No lah, i dun think there's more to come cos after tis may get a car instead. Wat to do, gonna be a family man :(

Guest WasHen
Theres a nice place call Handles Bar.Wif spot lights,air jet(for drying and clearing dirts) and water hose.But DIY.onli 2 bucks. and u can stay for a drink or two.. :lol: :lol:

SBR got outing there after their track in PG some Sat's .. with small bikes? hmm...

Where is the "handle Bar" place??

sounds ok... but rvf is small bike ?

if go jb i know a place wash for 5 ringgit... detail and clean.. add 10 ringgit for wax. it is wash by some indians. 24hr some more..

in sg i recently know a new place at alexandra there the HP techno park.

Blk B basement carpark.. i think is $6 wash only

after going to jb wash u will find that wash in sg is very ex... unless u do urself... :D

Like got a few Shell Station leh.. Which 1 ?

"When you use your index finger to point at a problem, there are 3 fingers of yours, discreetly pointing at yourself"

Today juz went to the Blk b basment carcapark motor spa...located at alexandra techno park...becoz i juz attarchment here...

super disappointed...

i pay $6... the uncle only use water spray on my bike thats all..

i go wash is becoz my wheel is very dirty...for RVF single swing arm is very obvious... so today went there and try during my lenuch..i leave my bike there can gcollect it half hr later..

i still specify to the uncle that my wheel is very dirty and basicaly my farring oil tank part all are very clean..

when i go back to collect... all the dirts on my wheel still remain...

and i ask the uncle did he wash my bike?

he ans YES ! with soap somemore.....

then i ask why my wheel still so dirty... he say that 1 must use polish then clean... and it cost $45....!$#@$#!@#@

i really duno want to laught or angry....

haiz... ganna chop $6 for nothing...

his wash is even wrost then i wipe my bike after rain....

this is a lesson... u guys better or should say never go that "motorspa"

:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: