SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

Where can wash and polish bike?

u mean after pass by paya lebar mrt then turn rite 2wards geylang izzit???

then next junction izzit a big junction or juz a left lane???

:confused:

srry...not familiar wif the plz... :sweat:

Yup, you're rite... Turn rite towards Geylang... Once u turn keep left, the nxt junction must turn left... Junction is a big one... Only thing is the road to Geylang is one way...

Oct 2001-- NSR 150SP

Apr 2003-- CB 250FX

Dec 2004 to Dec 2011 -- VFR 800A2

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

u all quoted so many places to go wash bike and some even got polish bike... till i blur liaoz... haha... so i presume that the shell along the guilemard road is da best in sg... and in m'sia???

http://www.singaporebikes.com/forum/style_images/1/logo4.gif

I'm reckless; but I'm responsible!

hey i noe there's one private house tat washes bikes n cars... i find out liaos let yr noe.. tink is 4 to 5 bucks.. including lubrating of chain...

One year to learn, one year to win.

http://www.singaporebikes.com/forum/album_pic.php?pic_id=2529

Actually i have a very serious or troubled problem.. my chain hor. very dirty... lotsa sands and dirt... thinking of giving it a thorough WASH ..... then clean nice nice. then lube it again.. hehehe. bhut problem is how to wash until clean clean.. i hear people telling me use kerosene??? erm.. not sure about that.. advice guys?????? :D

another problem is .. no main stand.. how to lube sparingly and evenly??? any good advice on thise?? heee :D :D

Good Game No Replay......

u all quoted so many places to go wash bike and some even got polish bike... till i blur liaoz... haha... so i presume that the shell along the guilemard road is da best in sg... and in m'sia???

hahah. i presumme the guilemard road one is best in the EAST lar.. becos i believe west north central should be got more better ones??? heehehe.. not too sure about that lar.. anyway.. very interested to find out which one in m'sia is good.. hahaha.. but never been to the NORTH in bike leh .. hahaha. you interested to go?? or anyone interested to go over together to wash bike?? hahaha hear very cheap wor.. :D :D

all petrol kiosk also got meh??? hmm. don't know leh... not too sure about that... you've been to which one???

I've only been to the one at Guillemard Shell lor. But I always ride past kiosks which says manual car wash serv avail... So I thought everywhere, or at least, most of the place have lor...

Oct 2001-- NSR 150SP

Apr 2003-- CB 250FX

Dec 2004 to Dec 2011 -- VFR 800A2

pals...

just went to guillimard shell last weekend......

ey... cost me $8

waxing package is $35 for 1st time, $30 for subsequent...

well, to my standards.... still not a very good job.. some areas still untouched ley..... a little disappointed.

which areea untouch leh??? you riding a phantom ah... which area they didn't touch on.. i also wan to go there leh.. ta200 here.. hee.. rear wheel.. the wole thing soooo dirrty by the chain llube~!!!!

The road opposite Ikea, down a bit, there's a Caltex.

Manual wash, $5.

Also has an digital tyre pressure pump. Wow, 1st time I used one of these. I'm impressed! Just clip on the pump to your tyre valve, set the pressure using the arrow buttons, it'll automatically set the tyre pressure for you. If it overpumps, it'll release the air for you. Unclip, viola!

Actually i have a very serious or troubled problem.. my chain hor. very dirty... lotsa sands and dirt... thinking of giving it a thorough WASH ..... then clean nice nice. then lube it again.. hehehe. bhut problem is how to wash until clean clean.. i hear people telling me use kerosene??? erm.. not sure about that.. advice guys?????? :D

another problem is .. no main stand.. how to lube sparingly and evenly??? any good advice on thise?? heee :D :D

On this matter, if you have a chain tool will be the best. Remove chain and wash/scrub in degreaser, then dry throughly. You can try using the chain cleaner from park tools (actually for bicycles), not too sure can fit, have to try.. This is my 2 bahts worth.. :sweat:

The road opposite Ikea, down a bit, there's a Caltex.

Manual wash, $5.

Also has an digital tyre pressure pump. Wow, 1st time I used one of these. I'm impressed! Just clip on the pump to your tyre valve, set the pressure using the arrow buttons, it'll automatically set the tyre pressure for you. If it overpumps, it'll release the air for you. Unclip, viola!

what's the tire pressure for phantom 200 ah?? heehee.. for the front and back.. actually i never use the tire pressure pump in petrol station before leh.. anyone can teach me?? thanx...

what's the tire pressure for phantom 200 ah?? heehee.. for the front and back.. actually i never use the tire pressure pump in petrol station before leh.. anyone can teach me?? thanx...

there's a phantom user manual up for download at the download section. Check it out.

Your best friend in forum :: Search ::

So can everyone conclude to a place that will do a prefectly clean job in SG?

Forever always seem to be around when things begin, but forever never seem to be around when they end.

Do not look for me when I'm gone, for there will never be another me...

Look no further but into your heart, for I am, and will always be there...

Feb 2003 - Kawasaki kips

Apr 2004 - CBR400RRK

• 2 weeks later...
Guest enHANZed

caltex (besides BP) towards lornie rd got manual wash $5 ....not very good ...only clean exterior ( as in places they can easily reach)

go shell along guillemard rd...they have the best bike wash service...realli focus on the rims...wash until clean clean....realli put in the effort by using sort of toothbrush to wash the rims for u.....$8.....

http://i48.photobucket.com/albums/f229/Hong-/tummy.gif?t=1229955192

juz wanna check ... is this the shell u guys refering too ??

http://www.shell.com/static/sg-en/images/54804_index-11.gif

Shell Guillemard

132 Guillemard Road

Singapore 399720

Tel: 63461151

http://i210.photobucket.com/albums/bb248/rastyblade/sbf_400.jpg

Guest chivas
juz wanna check ... is this the shell u guys refering too ??

http://www.shell.com/static/sg-en/images/54804_index-11.gif

Shell Guillemard

132 Guillemard Road

Singapore 399720

Tel: 63461151

ya that is the place ....

:D

Hi, jus wondering how come all the guys wanna go Guillemard for a wash? I tot there's bike n car wash everywhere, at petrol kiosks.....

I went today and they charge me $10,i think very expensive andi can do a far better job,would not recommend you guys to go there!

The secret of happiness is to make others believe they are the cause of it.

• 2 weeks later...

has any1 tried washing @ the shell station(beside Mjd Kassim mosque) along changi road?

there used to be 2 shift, the day shift and the night shift. the night shift did a good job on my bike... used auto glym to polish. wash $6 only.

but i went back recently and found that the shell station has been renovated and they no more washing there... any1 knows where they moved to?

Never

Always

Volunteer

Yourself