SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

Where can wash and polish bike?

how to go frm bt batok?

:sweat:

Hi

NovenA bike wash...turn right at the junction of NoveNa Sq going towards K K hospital...there is a shell station there which proivides bike wash for onli $5..what for travel all the way to malaysia where they charge $8 RM? and the best part is this place is open 24 hours...

Geylang mobil pricing varies...a god forsaken muddy scrambler will cost you maybe $7 bucks...

I went to that shell last sun after trail and wash my muddy (super muddy ) bike for onli $5

pleased with their attitude and service...

and for those places that they could reach or overlook and are still ladden with mud, I just borrowed the spray and DIY myself...

Cheers

Just me and my worthless thoughts... :sleep:

http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a158/ronnyz/img4632dd74849fe.jpg

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hi

NovenA bike wash...turn right at the junction of NoveNa Sq going towards K K hospital...there is a shell station there which proivides bike wash for onli $5..what for travel all the way to malaysia where they charge $8 RM? and the best part is this place is open 24 hours...

Geylang mobil pricing varies...a god forsaken muddy scrambler will cost you maybe $7 bucks...

I went to that shell last sun after trail and wash my muddy (super muddy ) bike for onli $5

pleased with their attitude and service...

and for those places that they could reach or overlook and are still ladden with mud, I just borrowed the spray and DIY myself...

Cheers

Just me and my worthless thoughts... :sleep:

i went 2 chk leh but dun hav,the novena sq 1...ur turn right is fr thomson direction???the shell stan is @ the juntion 1 ah??? :confused:

wheres my siggy?!?!

whers Guillemard Road har???

:cheeky:

Are you looking for the Shell petrol kiosk along Guillemard Rd, $7/- for bike wash, Wash and Wax is $14/-, very clean indeed. They start off by jet-spraying your wheels with chemical thereafter wash with shampoo and after rinse they will blow dry your bike.

Guillemard Rd is near to this Mountbatten Old Airport Est area, or do you know the S'pore Badminton Hall.

Hi guys,

when u guys go for the spray jets, aren't u worried that the jet would be too strong n cos water to seep into impt parts of the engine where water is not suppose to be there? Or sometimes affect the electrical circuits or parts? I mean this is esp critical for naked bikes...

Oct 2001-- NSR 150SP

Apr 2003-- CB 250FX

Dec 2004 to Dec 2011 -- VFR 800A2

The spray that they use is not that powerful unless u are toking abt those town council cleaners washing the floor. Just beware that ur spark plaugs are dry if not Good Luck.

Thats preciously the point. Does anyone have any bad experience on this before?

Thnx for the feedback in advance...

Oct 2001-- NSR 150SP

Apr 2003-- CB 250FX

why not we just have a bike washing outing? :lol:

Great idea!

How long do you guys take to wash your bikes anyway?

I take about 2 hours to wash, wipe dry, and wax my bike every weekend.

Are you looking for the Shell petrol kiosk along Guillemard Rd, $7/- for bike wash, Wash and Wax is $14/-, very clean indeed. They start off by jet-spraying your wheels with chemical thereafter wash with shampoo and after rinse they will blow dry your bike.

Guillemard Rd is near to this Mountbatten Old Airport Est area, or do you know the S'pore Badminton Hall.

the spore badmninton hall is near kallng there izzit har?if yes i tink i arga arga noe where izzit lor..if not then i dunno liaoz... :sweat:

wheres my siggy?!?!

just went to jb n had my bike washed. location is somewhere near holiday plaza, they charge RM8, places which i can't reach, they can reach sia :lol:

but the bad thing is, they even wash ur chain, disc brake... :giddy:

http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a158/ronnyz/img4632dd74849fe.jpg

just went to jb n had my bike washed. location is somewhere near holiday plaza, they charge RM8, places which i can't reach, they can reach sia :lol:

but the bad thing is, they even wash ur chain, disc brake... :giddy:

datz wat u call a torough washing dwn!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

wheres my siggy?!?!

• 2 weeks later...
can someone verfiy and confirm the above mentioned places??? interested to go to one of those places mentioned to have my bike washed and waxed... (singapore) not jb.

Why dun we all go for a wash @ a decided location........

"Ride at best when my spirit is free"

"what doesnt die off gets better"

"Passions are energy"

Guest Goobe

Guillemard Rd , SHELL Petrol kiosk .

need to know which expressway to reach the place so that at least we lost we can still aim back the expressway to relocate the place again .

Guillemard Rd provide the following m i rite?

1) Wash / Dry

2) Polish / Shine

3) Servicing ?

question:

issit near geylang ?

does they scratch ur bike body while washing ?

do they polish in details on all chrome area ?

is there any place which can provide everything for it ...

Guillemard Rd , SHELL Petrol kiosk .

need to know which expressway to reach the place so that at least we lost we can still aim back the expressway to relocate the place again .

Guillemard Rd provide the following m i rite?

1) Wash / Dry

2) Polish / Shine

3) Servicing ?

question:

issit near geylang ?

does they scratch ur bike body while washing ?

do they polish in details on all chrome area ?

is there any place which can provide everything for it ...

Go by PIE exit at Paya Lebar, go straight to Paya Lebar Mrt... After that turn rite... Next junction, turn left to Guillemard Rd... Petrol kiosk on yr left...

Only wash n part dry with air gun... 1st step use detergent liquid then rinse with water... then blow dry a bit... Thats all... They do wash certain areas that sometimes we're too lazy to reach...

Yes, it's near Geylang. They nvr scratch my bike... They dun do any polish in fact...

Oct 2001-- NSR 150SP

Apr 2003-- CB 250FX

Go by PIE exit at Paya Lebar, go straight to Paya Lebar Mrt... After that turn rite... Next junction, turn left to Guillemard Rd... Petrol kiosk on yr left...

Only wash n part dry with air gun... 1st step use detergent liquid then rinse with water... then blow dry a bit... Thats all... They do wash certain areas that sometimes we're too lazy to reach...

Yes, it's near Geylang. They nvr scratch my bike... They dun do any polish in fact...

yup,but do they really wash it real clean????

never wash by them b4...

Guest FireSpitter

The Shell station along Guillemard is... VERY GOOD! Used them several times before. The last time I used them was to wash my bike before I sell it back to the bike shop. After washing, I took a look at it, I heartache and was very very sad.

The Shell station along Guillemard is... VERY GOOD! Used them several times before. The last time I used them was to wash my bike before I sell it back to the bike shop. After washing, I took a look at it, I heartache and was very very sad.

Haha... Can't read yr tone on this posting... But I take it that u saw that yr bike looks as good as new so can't bear to part rite?

:p

Oct 2001-- NSR 150SP

Apr 2003-- CB 250FX

u mean after pass by paya lebar mrt then turn rite 2wards geylang izzit???

then next junction izzit a big junction or juz a left lane???

:confused:

srry...not familiar wif the plz... :sweat:

wheres my siggy?!?!

Guest FireSpitter

Haha... Can't read yr tone on this posting... But I take it that u saw that yr bike looks as good as new so can't bear to part rite?

:p

You're right.... :cry:

Guest Goobe

oh good ... actually me just washed my bike on my own .... not very impressed by the look but at least it still look nice to me ... going to the place to check it out next time. Now the next objective is the know where in singapore provide polishing... ?

need to know also what type of engine oil is best recommanded for a TA200 Phantom Honda . . .

any good place for servicing which can best recommended...