SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

Official: SBF Basketball Team

arjen

So when is the next game ?? :)

This friday

To ride on the road, You need skills,Stamina, or even luck.

But to be a good rider, you have to change with your environment,and adjust yourself to its rhythm.

Cultivate the confidence to face the different situations. Don't let yourself to be subdued by the environment :thumb:

• Replies 507
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When: 19th March 2010 (Friday) @ 7pm

What: play basketball.

Why: To foster some friendships and sweat it out.

How: I believe everyone got a bike here? Set your gps to here. If taking public, take to nearest MRT station at either Choa Chu Kang or Yew Tee mrt. Bus 11 (your legs), 302 and 307 will bring you to the above location.

Who: Stanco, kai liang, Fried Rice, Sky99, bunny_hui

just a update on page six.

any in doubt just call Stanco hahas i'm also a follower of him!

Edited by imported

When: 16th March 2010 (Friday) @ 7pm

How: I believe everyone got a bike here? Set your gps to here. If taking public, take to nearest MRT station at either Choa Chu Kang or Yew Tee mrt. Bus 11 (your legs), 302 and 307 will bring you to the above location.

Who: Stanco, kai liang, Fried Rice, Sky99, bunny_hui

just a update on page six.

any in doubt just call Stanco hahas i'm also a follower of him!

isn't friday supposed to be 19th?

http://i41.photobucket.com/albums/e296/Sephyer/av-334001.gif

http://i41.photobucket.com/albums/e296/Sephyer/TR_LOGO.jpg

Guest johjoh

yo bro stanco, u be home whole day on fri? or by 6 will reach hm? haha, cos maybe can reach at 6.30 then shoot some ball...last week missed all the shots..damn malu:angel:

CopY N Paste .. U guy play until wat Time ?? Maybe I finish my lesson I come down by the time is 10pm plus no light liao :)

请原谅我, 一切都是我的错, 都是我ä¸å¤Ÿæˆç†Ÿ

緣分和愛情是什麼

我最深爱的人伤我å´æ˜¯æœ€æ·±

I'm nt sure we will play till what time it's my 1st outing hahas anyway those can make it at 630 pls do come down lo.. I maybe going abit early also depend on what time I finish my course.. But still I donno how to go may take time to find the place too.. Hahas :)

Guest johjoh
I'm nt sure we will play till what time it's my 1st outing hahas anyway those can make it at 630 pls do come down lo.. I maybe going abit early also depend on what time I finish my course.. But still I donno how to go may take time to find the place too.. Hahas :)

the place not hard to ifnd, once u see the limbang shopping centre, means reaching le. :)

You guys will be reaching early?

My house to basketball court only 5min walk..:)

But to be a good rider, you have to change with your environment,and adjust yourself to its rhythm.

Cultivate the confidence to face the different situations. Don't let yourself to be subdued by the environment :thumb:

isn't friday supposed to be 19th?

wow! you got the eyes of an auditor. so many people c&p also never spot that. :thumb:

yo bro stanco, u be home whole day on fri? or by 6 will reach hm? haha, cos maybe can reach at 6.30 then shoot some ball...last week missed all the shots..damn malu:angel:

i'll be home. reach liao sms me?

CopY N Paste .. U guy play until wat Time ?? Maybe I finish my lesson I come down by the time is 10pm plus no light liao :)

where you schooling at?

where you coming from?

anyway the prominent landmark are limbang shopping center and kranji secondary. oh, and limbang shopping center is located near the mrt track. it's directly in the middle of cck and yew tee station, so if you really lost, do spot for the tracks.

肥仔七åƒå·

My number is 96993718

Do drop me a sms and tell me who you are :)

where you coming from?

anyway the prominent landmark are limbang shopping center and kranji secondary. oh, and limbang shopping center is located near the mrt track. it's directly in the middle of cck and yew tee station, so if you really lost, do spot for the tracks.

i coming from jurong east there.. hmm okay..

actually ah, take bus 307, for about how many stops?

i think i got down at the wrong stop last week, in the end walked very far :(

You can take 302 from yew tee MRT station..

Rather fast.. about 5min bus ride

sad... i cant play already....

are you still in a state like how your avatar is? hope you get well soon!

i coming from jurong east there.. hmm okay..

if you coming from bukit batok -> brickland -> kje.....come out from exit 4 and turn left, then you will see a kranji sec on your right side. turn right at the traffic light, limbang shopping center will be in front of you now. turn right again and head towards the sch direction and you will reach liao.

actually ah, take bus 307, for about how many stops?

i think i got down at the wrong stop last week, in the end walked very far :(

if you take from cck interchange, after the bus come out from interchange, 1st stop is outside lot 1, second stop is stop beside a park. alight there and walk down the park.

if you taking from yew tee mrt station, after you see the cck stadium, alight after the bus make the first LEFT turn. cross the road and walk across the park.

肥仔七åƒå·

When: 19th March 2010 (Friday) @ 630

Where: 518 Choa Chu Kang Street 51, Singapore 680518

Who: Stanco, kai liang, Fried Rice, Sky99,

a update for tml bball session. =D have fun guys

any in doubt just call Stanco

game on today?

later 7pm. :cheeky: