SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

Rese In Peace Bro.. Anr Impex

skazuz

hey guys our bro advertiser cum advisor "ANR Impex" who always help our forumers who have questions on EO passed away yesterday due to a accident in jb... R.I.P Bro

RIP BRO...

cheers

skazuz

Honda CRM 125-2004-2006

Yamaha X-1(Red)-2004-2009

Yamaha Spark 135-2006 june- 2007 jan

Yamaha Y125Z-2006-2008

Honda Super 4 spec 3(jan) 2007-2008 March

M.R.T -March 2008 till present

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

My condolences to his family.Great guy he was.. R.I.P

Bikes Previously Owned: Aprilia RS125, Kawasaki KRR150, Honda RVF400, Yamaha Spark135, Yamaha FZ6N, Suzuki Hayabusa ,Yamaha RXS115, Yamaha Spark135, Yamaha Nuovo Elegance, Yamaha Spark135, Yamaha FZ16,Honda Vtec1, Yamaha FZ1N, Honda Wave-S, Honda CB400X, Honda NC750X,Yamaha TMax 530, Vespa GTS 300, Yamaha XMAX 300 

Current Ride: Honda X-ADV 750

For those who frequent Perling, Bukit Indah often. On the way back, if you miss the left exit towards SG & went straight, please slow down (pitched dark) as its an unfinished highway ahead. 3 lane road ends with a barrier & a left sweeper. There are numerous car/bike mishaps on that day itself there.....

http://www.mototriti.gr/jpg/mtr/390/NEWS/1809093.jpg