SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

Can i still keep my bike after COE expire..?

vsion

Hi guys, Can someone enlighten me regarding keeping my bike after COE expire..? I do not wish to scrap my bike now & have the intention to renew the COE when the price is right..! What is the LTA procedure if I need to keep the bike?

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

maybe u can go down to LTA at Sin Ming Road for further enquries.....so far even laid up , the coe of the bike must haven't expire in order to get laid up and laid up until the expiry of the coe and even then LTA will chase u with letters to scrap or renew the coe or eventually court for non compliance

I ride at 70km/hr only...please please dont blow2 at me or overtake me dangerously....wait i change into Incredible Hulk n dont know why my little baby bike will always be ahead of u if u do that

I think its simple...u wana keep ya bike, you new ya COE, if you do not wish so, you must scrap ya vehicle...Don't tink got such tink can wait for the right price COE..

http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y117/nebulaz/KTM-Pink-1.jpg

HUA Hua hua....WADEVER..AR you STOOPID OR WAD? HUA hua hua version 2.....

My advise, renew now. It's now or never..

http://i1185.photobucket.com/albums/z341/lotand/IMG_1124.jpg

Ride Defensively; always.

Class BB2BDC - 11AUG2010

Kawasaki KIPS -> 2010 ~ 2014

Aprilia RS125(09) -> 2014 ~ 2017

Class BB2ADC - NOV2016

Suzuki DRZ -> 2017 ~ 2018

Honda Revo -> 2018 ~

THEN how come i see many bikes at bikes shops which are just left stranded. when i check on onemotoring, these bikes are not registered anymore. I thought when we scrap a bike , we just need to bring the engine or something like also can scrap. it was previously discussed in SBF here before????

THEN how come i see many bikes at bikes shops which are just left stranded. when i check on onemotoring, these bikes are not registered anymore. I thought when we scrap a bike , we just need to bring the engine or something like also can scrap. it was previously discussed in SBF here before????

Bike shop either waiting to export them or cannibalise the parts for their repair jobs.

To quote an ancient hokkien saying, "cheng hu ar ni ho gan, dak lang toh bian chua bor liao"

Bike shop either waiting to export them or cannibalise the parts for their repair jobs.

To quote an ancient hokkien saying, "cheng hu ar ni ho gan, dak lang toh bian chua bor liao"

See bike shop can do exporting if you wanna keep it but you must have a place and a bike shop you are in contact with in Msia. There are cases of Malaysians importing SG bikes into Msia because 1) That bike doesn't exist in Msia or not brought in 2)Its cheaper to buy here and import vs buy there.

• 4 months later...