SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

VerS can use Vtec tailboard?

Blahhh

Bud got into an accident. Tailboard damaged; he's riding the older VerS with nissin brakes and smaller tailboard. Is it possible to use newer VerS tailboard/Vtec tailboard? If so, where and how much? Urgent, thanks!

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

pls dp a search b4 opening a new thread,,thx :sian:

Sh|nHwA-

http://i46.photobucket.com/albums/f125/shinhwa86/Untitled-2.jpg

1986 (Apr)-2005 (Jun): BMW-Turbo (Bus, Mrt, Walk, Turbo Taxi)

2005 (Jun - 2006 (Jul): Honda 150SP

2006 (Jul) - 2013 (Feb): Honda CB400 S4 Spec II.3 (Type R)

2013 (Feb) - ???? : Yamaha FZ1N

♂♀ Loners - Dare To Ride Alone

Hi all

No lah, we saw that thread a long time already, but my friend not interested to put Spec3's tail on it. Dun want to spend that much money and the crack quite big, so can't afford to wait that long either. Too expensive and takes too much time. He wants to put the newer VerS' tailboard on, but dunno where to find get it.

Bud got into an accident. Tailboard damaged; he's riding the older VerS with nissin brakes and smaller tailboard. Is it possible to use newer VerS tailboard/Vtec tailboard? If so, where and how much? Urgent, thanks!

We've tired it here in my neck of the woods a few years back & unfortunately, a straight swap is NOT feasable.

What we have done here was we had a local fiberglass shop make a mold of the Rear Version S & another mold of the older S4. Then sliced its from there to come out with a Version S rear BUT the front part of the same cowl is off the regular. This was done to facilitate the lining up of the notches for the bolts to screw in the frame... You can have it done the same way IF you have the time & means. Or another one we've done is a VTEC Tail as well to fit your earlier non VTEC S4s. Other than that, we do sell it here, all you need is to paint it to match the rest of the bike...

Pics are attached....

Version S Tail.jpg

VTEC Tail.jpg

Motorcycle Philippines.com, M.I.B., Maxi Scooter Riders (MSR), Honda CB Riders, 400GreyBikes, BikePics, HondaNet. :thumb:

GET TO WORK!!! (+69317-998-4999)

Suzuki Skywave 650 (04), Suzuki Burgman 400 (09), Motocompo

Hi all

No lah, we saw that thread a long time already, but my friend not interested to put Spec3's tail on it. Dun want to spend that much money and the crack quite big, so can't afford to wait that long either. Too expensive and takes too much time. He wants to put the newer VerS' tailboard on, but dunno where to find get it.

mayb u can try ask lor.. if they can put on a spec 3 tail on it they shd hav no prob gettin a ver S tail for u mah... :cheeky:

http://forum.geizhals.at/files/2455/Vfr_logo.jpg

Hi all

haha..if u get a new 1 the price also abt the same lehz bro,,coz the taillight assembly dunnoe same anot..i've got my old spec II tail wif mi lah..if ur fren wan to try whether can fix anot can look for mi..PM mi for my contact :thumb:

Sh|nHwA-

mayb u can try ask lor.. if they can put on a spec 3 tail on it they shd hav no prob gettin a ver S tail for u mah... :cheeky:

haha..prob is dunnoe whether they still got manufacture Ver S tail anot arh..old bike liao lehz..haha :sian:

Sh|nHwA-

can mould 1 mah... :cheeky:

wan mould mould something nice liao lohz..hahah..k6 k7 tail? R1 R6? :lovestruck: :lovestruck:

Sh|nHwA-

We've tired it here in my neck of the woods a few years back & unfortunately, a straight swap is NOT feasable.

What we have done here was we had a local fiberglass shop make a mold of the Rear Version S & another mold of the older S4. Then sliced its from there to come out with a Version S rear BUT the front part of the same cowl is off the regular. This was done to facilitate the lining up of the notches for the bolts to screw in the frame... You can have it done the same way IF you have the time & means. Or another one we've done is a VTEC Tail as well to fit your earlier non VTEC S4s. Other than that, we do sell it here, all you need is to paint it to match the rest of the bike...

Pics are attached....

Hi Can u send me some more info & how can u send it down or do i need to collect it from you guys...it the price is ok i can ask som1 to pick it from u guys. interested in the Vtec type for Ver S. Do u mind sendin me a mail @ [email protected]