SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

Playstation3 Lovers

DenverDino

Hi there, I believe your TV is only HD ready and not full HD henceforth you will not be able to enjoy the fullest graphics processed out by the PS3.

Only a Full HD tv 1080 and above will then be able to see the best graphics.

HD ready can be 1080 dude ;)

correct me if i'm wrong.

• Replies 667
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

HD ready can be 1080 dude ;)

correct me if i'm wrong.

Hmm, I think unable to display the full graphics for PS3. I ever asked abt it because at first I too was confused btw HD ready and Full HD but it seems only a Full HD tv is the only way to enjoy the fullest of PS3's games.

FIFA 2008 anyone!????

http://p1.bikepics.com/pics/2009/07/09/bikepics-1722149-full.jpg

If It Ain't Scary, It Ain't Fast Enough

still possible to play dude on HDMI ;) it still ain't worth to pay so much on many "brands" when their specs quite lousy these days...I still chose average brand to play..

Ps: the guy beside me is playing PS3 with HDMI on a HD ready LCD ;)

also when we're talking about 1080, its about 1080i and 1080p :thumb:

hope you've put these into consideration as well.

my 15 jB cents

HD ready is able to display 1080 too, but its 1080i. Whereas full HD is able to display 1080p.

Past Rides

Honda NSR125R, Kawasaki ZX400-L9, Yamaha YZF-R1 2001, Yamaha YZF-R1 2006, Suzuki GSX-R1000 K2

Current Rides

Mitsubishi Lancer

but is the difference btw 1080i and 1080p great?

Then in this case I should get a HD ready tv instead of spending a bomb on a full hd tv...

but is the difference btw 1080i and 1080p great?

Then in this case I should get a HD ready tv instead of spending a bomb on a full hd tv...

Of cos the difference is there, you go to any Best or Harvey Norman and compare the graphis between HD ready and Full HD, you can see that the Full HD one is damn clear. But for gaming, i will just settle for HD ready and use 720p resolution. :cheeky:

Past Rides

Honda NSR125R, Kawasaki ZX400-L9, Yamaha YZF-R1 2001, Yamaha YZF-R1 2006, Suzuki GSX-R1000 K2

Current Rides

Mitsubishi Lancer

Of cos the difference is there, you go to any Best or Harvey Norman and compare the graphis between HD ready and Full HD, you can see that the Full HD one is damn clear. But for gaming, i will just settle for HD ready and use 720p resolution. :cheeky:

they dun allow me to plug my PS3 and try leh... :lol:

lol there was once I went to harvey,courts,best and some other shops to plug in my hard disk or put in some cds to do sth..they stunned sia when they saw me :lol:

;3731431']hi guys...jus brought my ps3..the 40gb...currently has

NEED FOR SPEED:PROSTREET

CALL OF DUTY 4:MODERN WARFARE

def jam ICON.

dont mind exchange games except call of duty..keke still playing

lookign fOR ppl whp has

BASKETBALL 2K8 AND

NINJA GAIDENT.

MY MSN [email protected] CAN CONTACT ME THERE....

prostreet nice ma ?

http://www.speedtest.net/result/341058511.png

dats y. i computer hero

;3733720']bro care to advise me how to connect online?would liek to play online games..but dont kw hw to do the connections leh..WHATS PSN

use an ethernet cable and connect it to the back of your router (1-4) or your modem.

Well actually, I would recommend full HD to get that 1080p. 1080i totally sucks and in fact, 760p is better than 1080i. Test and proven by me. 1080p for future sake and for ps3 games that comes out with 1080p capabilities. That being said, if your tv is smaller than 40in, you can't really spot the difference between 760p and 1080p. All these comments were based on my own eyes. What I would suggest is, go down, get the salesperson to line up all the TV that you are interested in with the same HDMI cable, play the same freaking video and compare. Done that and my eyes tell me Sony W series wins. Don't even need to put up X series to compare. Sony ftw!

And who got Fifa08? Add me!!! GerardSantaCruz. We can play together! But I suck at it, please be merciful. :p

Been playing Assassin's Creed recently.. enjoying it, only problem is that every single campaign is repetitive. Looking for lego starwars now. Waiting for DMC4, DW6, Little Big Planet, GTA4, MGS, Lego Batman, etc etc...

Great News for PS3 owners. Our toy will get Blu-Ray Profile 2.0 upgrade when it is out!

Ventura Puig Keiti Bagster Motovation Akrapovic BMC Pazzo GPR RaceShield Brembo Bridgestone EBC

Arai AGV Alpinestar Dainese Sidi Coolmax

;3731431']hi guys...jus brought my ps3..the 40gb...currently has

NEED FOR SPEED:PROSTREET

CALL OF DUTY 4:MODERN WARFARE

def jam ICON.

dont mind exchange games except call of duty..keke still playing

lookign fOR ppl whp has

BASKETBALL 2K8 AND

NINJA GAIDENT.

MY MSN [email protected] CAN CONTACT ME THERE....

When give us ur nick so we can add you.

"éšä»”,è¦åŽ»å—Ž"("Handsome, want to go")?!!! wahahaha....

http://i192.photobucket.com/albums/z51/DenverDino/CRW_4732-1-1.jpg