SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

[Group] Kawasaki Versys

dospalmas

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

do u have any pics of the headlight protector dude? darn still waiting for my bike - can't wait! also did u get yours from motoworld for the headlight protector?

i got it form motovation .. just give him a call or PM him he will reply ..

nice guy :)

anyway about the meetup cheeko .. once most of us get the bike hopefully got meet up then will call u lah :) or just stay in the tread .. :)

~Biker Till I Die~

ok thanks dintigger! mr lee said the bike will arrive tm but still needs to be assembled and waiting for COE bid. should be close to getting it by end of the week.

the versys here at last.did he order the green one?

http://www.ukgser.com/forums/images/smilies/201108/tarka.gif

green is mine!!!!! hahahahahahahaha yooohooooo!!!!!! Gisser when you going down to collect do tell me bro so maybe we can go together? sms me 93361055

also a couple of friends already want to test ride the bike heheh hopefully can see more versys in the future la hehhehe

BTW my buddy saw a black Versys today belong to some ang mo looking local guy?

so now i know got 4 versys i see or heard

1 grey - adiriot

1 orange - some army guy

1 black - malay guy

1 black - ang mo looking local guy?

1 black - Gixxer

1 green - ME!!!

hahahah like doing headcount like that ..

~Biker Till I Die~

hehe bro i'd rather keep our numbers small to hold on to its uniqueness:cheeky:

that;s one of reasons why i switching from the GSR lol. too many liao. besides, i come from an off road background...i mean i used to trail alot and love the ruggedness and go anywhere attitude of an off road bike. so i feel the versys would be a cheaper alternative to getting a BMW GS hehe. maybe when i hit 3k salary i'll switch to GS lah not now man

btw Lee said bike most likely being assembled today but still awaiting COE bidding which is today as well i think. latest should be late in the week i guess. will post here for updates

hahaha i saw the bikes already !!!

the Blue and Black (your one Gisser) only .. today afternoon lunch time..

all fixed up and looking all so chio.. the black one looks cool dude and the blue one very sexy one only sad thingie my DaGreen not around still :( sad sad sad

~Biker Till I Die~

What more can i say ... i smiling ear to ear hahahhahahahahaha finally!!!!!!!

http://i82.photobucket.com/albums/j252/dintigger/DSC00059.jpg

http://i82.photobucket.com/albums/j252/dintigger/DSC00060.jpg

~Biker Till I Die~

haha good news indeed bro! i wanted to drop by after work but got side tracked when i dropped by Regina to look for handguards hehe. maybe i'll drop by tm after work. Elaine said she'll try get the bikes registered by thursday and hopefully sat she'll be able to hand the bike to me! hehe can't wait. already got the high bend handlebar and BMW grips waiting for her hehe.:cheeky: :thumb: :p

damn!that green one looks awesome in person.lucky you,dintigger.with bellypan and hugger with the same colour scheme,ur bike will definitely turn heads.by the way,what shop is that in the pictures?and what other kawas arrived?

gisser your blackie is already ready to deploy liao IU unit all fixed already .. mine a bit longer cos i retaining my number plate so i think next week then ok but i can wait hehehehe the wind sheild and headlight guard you got it liao ? i got mine already from motovation reviews by adiriot is dame good lah 180kmph still can hold one hand no wind buffetting your head. BTW the bmw grip you got from Mtechic?

Mamat.. unfortunately evershine only got 3 unit this time and all 3 was booked before the bike arrived and from what i hear from Mr Lee he still got many more ppl who is in the waiting list.. and i saw only 1 concorse ... the shop is loois..

so you got the ER-6 you mentioned ? i read it is a fast devil ...

~Biker Till I Die~

gisser your blackie is already ready to deploy liao IU unit all fixed already .. mine a bit longer cos i retaining my number plate so i think next week then ok but i can wait hehehehe the wind sheild and headlight guard you got it liao ? i got mine already from motovation reviews by adiriot is dame good lah 180kmph still can hold one hand no wind buffetting your head. BTW the bmw grip you got from Mtechic?

Mamat.. unfortunately evershine only got 3 unit this time and all 3 was booked before the bike arrived and from what i hear from Mr Lee he still got many more ppl who is in the waiting list.. and i saw only 1 concorse ... the shop is loois..

yo dingigger, ur original kawasaki green is very nice

http://img239.imageshack.us/img239/8836/copyofnanshansoyamilkmame5.jpg

maxwell hawker centre :slurp:

Yes!! Finally Dintigger's Green bike is here! If not meet me only he will whine and whine and whine.... hahahah. Yesterday he kept on smiling here and there. Dude u still gotta work on ur smile...heheheh.

I gotta agree, Green and Kawasaki is synonymous. Beautiful

hey guys i just went down to check out my bike at the 3rd floor of loois motor...and damn i have to say it looks much more impressive in person and the pics u see on the internet don't do it justice!! too bad i never got my candy burnt orange color but the black was my 2nd choice. the green is a real stunner dude hehe. blue i find a lil off but hey beauty in the eyes of the beholder right??

nah still have yet to get the headlight protector. maybe u can pm the contact to get them. the grips i got from bmwchoy over in the west side, but the guy like snake ah - agreed at 22 bux in the ened paid 28:dot: but still cheaper than most shops which sell at 36 bux. getting my handlebars from m-technik and puttingon the grips this sat if all goes well. yeah!:cheeky: :cry: tears of joy

seems the versys has got a following or new converts.dats gd news.i'm getting the Z750 nxt mth ,godwilling.the only piece at evershine.hopefully still avail. i'm dealing thru Dili.machine price offered cheaper.btw i think the versys has ABS.the Z doesn't

Mamat the Z is a street fighter cool machine... would have gotten it if i am not such of a fat old uncle (big tummy la) prefer the 750 to the 1k cos it is lighter and stunning.

Gisser for the wind shield and headlight protector you can email [email protected] i think he still got stock.

bmwchoy got shop in jurong right ?? i think i go get the grips from him lah if more then 28 then i stick to stock :)

you getting a box? i tot of going to chong aik to get the HB Jr top box want to join me so might get a better price.

if i got extra cash i might be getting the race sheild would help with the flying stones while going up north..

check it out here

http://www.singaporebikes.com/forums/showpost.php?p=3659625&postcount=9

~Biker Till I Die~

heheh cheeko ...i really excited liao!!!

i have started to like parallel twin engines ever since i ride my tmax, Very nice power from it, not too powerful & torquey too, good for city riding & also touring, somemore engine more compact.

If change exhaust, sound will be very nice too :p

http://img239.imageshack.us/img239/8836/copyofnanshansoyamilkmame5.jpg

maxwell hawker centre :slurp:

Mamat the Z is a street fighter cool machine... would have gotten it if i am not such of a fat old uncle (big tummy la) prefer the 750 to the 1k cos it is lighter and stunning.

Gisser for the wind shield and headlight protector you can email [email protected] i think he still got stock.

bmwchoy got shop in jurong right ?? i think i go get the grips from him lah if more then 28 then i stick to stock :)

you getting a box? i tot of going to chong aik to get the HB Jr top box want to join me so might get a better price.

if i got extra cash i might be getting the race sheild would help with the flying stones while going up north..

check it out here

http://www.singaporebikes.com/forums/showpost.php?p=3659625&postcount=9

wow bro i think for this month i can only do up my controls i.e handlebars,grips and handguards - all the race shield stuff and topbox gotta wait cos low on moola haha!! I'll prob be getting the happy-trail skid plate as well next month but might be a risk shipping here cos actually they dun ship to sillypore. but damn they quoted me 201SGD

gisser try shipping it to vpost , they give the vendor a US addy to ship it too then singpost will ship it to sg for you... safe la..

i cant seem to find a pic for the versys model.. do you have one?

i can foresee i gonna be bankrupt spending on this bike sigh need to slow down later kena kill by wife.

cheeko .. yup i found ackrapovic got a street end can for the versys .. and lazer too and the lazer one look very very chio ...see spend again ... i think pipe and hoses i do it after i get marry hehehe now just do the one i need first like box i cannot live without storage space. anyway once if i get the bike can go pump oil la ..you ok with it ?

~Biker Till I Die~

wow bro i think for this month i can only do up my controls i.e handlebars,grips and handguards - all the race shield stuff and topbox gotta wait cos low on moola haha!! I'll prob be getting the happy-trail skid plate as well next month but might be a risk shipping here cos actually they dun ship to sillypore. but damn they quoted me 201SGD

found the pic liao

http://i82.photobucket.com/albums/j252/dintigger/versys6.jpg

~Biker Till I Die~