SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

Enlisting NS wit SPF

Darkness19

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hahaa..

u been there?

gd luck to u bro, PM me if u unsure of anything, bye

Yamaha RXZ, Kawasaki ZX KR150, Yamaha Spark135, Honda CB400 REVO NC42, Suzuki DRZ400SMK8, Aprilia RS125, Suzuki GSXR600K9, Honda RS150R

Click on the bike models for Information/Servicing/Maintenance on Kawasaki KR150, Honda CB400 Revo, Suzuki DRZ400SM and Suzuki GSXR

Facebook HONDA CB400 REVO

Can't post a new thread ?? Read HERE

SBF Garage Sales Act ---> Read HERE

cant smoke inside right.

shucks.

nvr smoke = eat alot.

:faint:

when u go inside, u will do the right thing, u go inside liao then u know n will rememeber this post

Yamaha RXZ, Kawasaki ZX KR150, Yamaha Spark135, Honda CB400 REVO NC42, Suzuki DRZ400SMK8, Aprilia RS125, Suzuki GSXR600K9, Honda RS150R

Click on the bike models for Information/Servicing/Maintenance on Kawasaki KR150, Honda CB400 Revo, Suzuki DRZ400SM and Suzuki GSXR

i passed all my exams le,nw getting ready to POP on the 7th May,but from next week onwards every day is POP parade drills,very sianzzzz

haha, last time we all bbq-ed under the hot sun, sian

i passed all my exams le,nw getting ready to POP on the 7th May,but from next week onwards every day is POP parade drills,very sianzzzz

Same here..Congratz buddy! anyway how did your squad did,100% passes?

If I go Forward, Follow me

If I hesitate, Push me

If they kill me, Avenge me

If I'm a traitor, Kill me

DEPLOYED le!

where u posted to?

weewittttttttt..

long time never post here..

will be in hta the whole of next week

The tree-lined avenue

Begins to fade from view

Drowning past regrets

In tea and cigarettes

But I can't seem to forget

When you came along

Ingenue, I just don't know what to do

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v210/joe_007/bikerchick2.jpg

-KENANGAN MOTO TERCINTA-

where u posted to?

Funny thing is that our POP is non existence anymore due to this deployment.Was send to 'A' Div BME for a month stint afterwhich need to go back to HTA to get my perm posting. So in this case can i officially say that i've POP? LOLx.

Actually i find it redundant of nt having POParade.Wan to see my squadmates for the last time man!! haiz!

If I hesitate, Push me

Funny thing is that our POP is non existence anymore due to this deployment.Was send to 'A' Div BME for a month stint afterwhich need to go back to HTA to get my perm posting. So in this case can i officially say that i've POP? LOLx.

Actually i find it redundant of nt having POParade.Wan to see my squadmates for the last time man!! haiz!

U attached to Bukit Merah East NPC ? I think its the so called attachment period . U mght be posted back to divisions for the perm postings . Anyway , tat division is a good place to learn cos its one of the busiest div in SPF .

GIVI Touring windscreen for FZ1 2006 onwards for sale - $90

http://www.koolart-japan.com/images/small/P1246.jpghttp://www.koolart-japan.com/images/small/P1721.jpg

weewittttttttt..

long time never post here..

will be in hta the whole of next week

hello, but i dunno if i going there or not:(

U attached to Bukit Merah East NPC ? I think its the so called attachment period . U mght be posted back to divisions for the perm postings . Anyway , tat division is a good place to learn cos its one of the busiest div in SPF .

thanks dude for the clarification.. Yep,must agree that 'A' Div is one of the busiest division in SPF.

If I hesitate, Push me

thanks dude for the clarification.. Yep,must agree that 'A' Div is one of the busiest division in SPF.

super busy in fact, go there can :faint: :faint:

hta seh.. doin wat ther?

u go find out loh

I do like tat div , learnt alot of things there .

GIVI Touring windscreen for FZ1 2006 onwards for sale - $90

http://www.koolart-japan.com/images/small/P1246.jpghttp://www.koolart-japan.com/images/small/P1721.jpg

hello, but i dunno if i going there or not:(

hta seh.. doin wat ther?

got course..

be there everyday for the whole week.. 8 to 6.. :giddy:

The tree-lined avenue

Begins to fade from view

Drowning past regrets

In tea and cigarettes

But I can't seem to forget

When you came along

Ingenue, I just don't know what to do

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v210/joe_007/bikerchick2.jpg

-KENANGAN MOTO TERCINTA-

got course..

be there everyday for the whole week.. 8 to 6.. :giddy:

wow, ic, siong sia:faint:

just went back HTA, seems abit quiet

Enlisting into PA this October...anyone else? :cheeky:

haha, they POP loh