SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

Enlisting NS wit SPF

Darkness19

i comfirm kena throw to scdf. got a few big tattoo.. SAD MAX

Wa serious bo?! Jialat leh.. Tell sergeant you now undergoing treatment, maybe can geng through. MAYBE idk :/

Fun meh the warrant card? I never use before. Ask me to use, i also don't wanna use. You not scared kenna beaten up?

My advice to you is that, it is better to run a coward than to die a hero.

Of course scared la bro. However it's more like a protection mah, like got people point middle finger or etc when you're on the road. Then bring him to the side and show warrant! HEH! :p anyway, how to become ROV / TP ah? Quite interested. :p

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Of course scared la bro. However it's more like a protection mah, like got people point middle finger or etc when you're on the road. Then bring him to the side and show warrant! HEH! anyway, how to become ROV / TP ah? Quite interested.

Wah. Like a PAPAYA!

TP only regular. Unless you become staff assistant ah.

[2005 Yamaha YBR 125]

http://i945.photobucket.com/albums/ad291/crazydj_sgbikes/WarningMagicalFuelPenguins2.jpg?t=1261137815

Wah, however I heard that even if regular, also might not post you into TP right?

I think lucky lucky then automatic post you to the TP HQ or else they'll post you to the

nearby NPC only.

BRO tp good meh?? one day u will die on the road. hahaha kidding..

overtake ? :dot: you will never overtake any last vehicle because u will never be the first no matter how .

• 8 months later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 3 months later...

im enlisting to HTA on November. anywhere i can park my Bike

?

any idea?

JOSHUA

class2B -26/2/09

class 2A -27/7/10

class 3 - 6/1/11

class 2 - 30/8/12

http://i920.photobucket.com/albums/ad44/jtzx/Image0020_JROT42b4_edited.gif?t=1246004022

im enlisting to HTA on November. anywhere i can park my Bike

?

any idea?

Directly outside the main gate is a small service road opposite the grass patch of home team... Not sure whether they've chained it up or not... U can park there...

I am sure can park inside. When i was inside, my friends all park inside. Then every morning they warm up their bike. I dunno whether now its allowed.

[2005 Yamaha YBR 125]

http://i945.photobucket.com/albums/ad291/crazydj_sgbikes/WarningMagicalFuelPenguins2.jpg?t=1261137815

No more parking inside already, been a few yrs liao.

Yamaha RXZ, Kawasaki ZX KR150, Yamaha Spark135, Honda CB400 REVO NC42, Suzuki DRZ400SMK8, Aprilia RS125, Suzuki GSXR600K9, Honda RS150R

Click on the bike models for Information/Servicing/Maintenance on Kawasaki KR150, Honda CB400 Revo, Suzuki DRZ400SM and Suzuki GSXR

Facebook HONDA CB400 REVO

Can't post a new thread ?? Read HERE

SBF Garage Sales Act ---> Read HERE

• 8 months later...

last month they almost allowed us to park in there. But some mangkoks use their bike to hide prohibited items. THE Standing order of HTA have always been changing.. ahhhh

JOSHUA

class2B -26/2/09

class 2A -27/7/10

class 3 - 6/1/11

class 2 - 30/8/12

http://i920.photobucket.com/albums/ad44/jtzx/Image0020_JROT42b4_edited.gif?t=1246004022

• 2 weeks later...
last month they almost allowed us to park in there. But some mangkoks use their bike to hide prohibited items. THE Standing order of HTA have always been changing.. ahhhh

That's what happens when ppl misuse the privileges :dozed:

Yamaha RXZ, Kawasaki ZX KR150, Yamaha Spark135, Honda CB400 REVO NC42, Suzuki DRZ400SMK8, Aprilia RS125, Suzuki GSXR600K9, Honda RS150R

Click on the bike models for Information/Servicing/Maintenance on Kawasaki KR150, Honda CB400 Revo, Suzuki DRZ400SM and Suzuki GSXR

Facebook HONDA CB400 REVO

Can't post a new thread ?? Read HERE

SBF Garage Sales Act ---> Read HERE

• 3 months later...

Up for the great thread! Wonder how it is that I haven't seen this before. Nonetheless, Jalan Lekar is still available for parking. Not too sure if you would want to leave it there for a week while in camp though, just something to consider :)

Oh, I forgot to mention, most reservist still park there too!

• 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...
Hi guys , i am enlisting soon to spf am i need some help on the day of enlistment. May i know on the enlistment day the bag we bring in does it have to be in dark colour? as i only have a bag that is sort of "grass'' green

i tink any bag shld be ok la....anyways i remembered i enlisted in spf on thursday.,...den book out on sat......I'm sure u will too.....wait ur parents say.....wahhh so fast go home one...got go ns or not...hahaha...or run away from ns....

I ride at 70km/hr only...please please dont blow2 at me or overtake me dangerously....wait i change into Incredible Hulk n dont know why my little baby bike will always be ahead of u if u do that

Hi guys , i am enlisting soon to spf am i need some help on the day of enlistment. May i know on the enlistment day the bag we bring in does it have to be in dark colour? as i only have a bag that is sort of "grass'' green

I enlisted in SPF in 2012.From what i remembered, for first day reporting,any colored bag will do. Doesn't have to be dark or green or whatsoever. Just remember to bring your own towel,sleeping attire and things like toothbrush,bathing necessities. During my time,sleeping attire were white singlet and shorts. They don't restrict what you were to sleep but i'd recommend cooling clothes as it can get warm in the bunk.

22 May 2014 - Passed TP (1st attempt)

28 May 2014 - Pulsar 200 NS (FBH2***Y)

I enlisted in SPF in 2012.From what i remembered, for first day reporting,any colored bag will do. Doesn't have to be dark or green or whatsoever. Just remember to bring your own towel,sleeping attire and things like toothbrush,bathing necessities. During my time,sleeping attire were white singlet and shorts. They don't restrict what you were to sleep but i'd recommend cooling clothes as it can get warm in the bunk.

Bring along a small packet of laundry detergent. And you should at least learn how to operate the washing machine before you go in.

Additionals if you can. Comfy insoles for your shoes that is quite thick for your heels (get those half soles wans so your toes got space to wiggle. Really comfy thick sole cloth straps Slippers. Some light weight S hooks and soaps. They should serve as laundry soap in a pinch, maybe sew small pillowcase for it, with a cloth handle so you wont have to bring a container.

I thought you boys will always suggest an battery operated razor? Usually a gift by the g/f?

Quick dry face towels. beach towels. And your 'Chou Chou' smelly pillow.. :p

:cool: