SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

went down today to verify some wiring issues with my scorpio alarm.

the guy in the counter insist in getting the mechanic who installed it for me to take a look again. this arrangements seems good.

however, the guy, han wei iirc, was involved in some logistic issues and other servicing of other bikes. i had to wait for him for 1hr and GUESS WAD?

He told me the alarm and my bike are as such, hence nothing wrong?

i waited for 1 hr to hear that piece of information. so disappointed that i wanted to change engine oil that i went over to unique motorsports.

thumbs down to u motoworld. i was intending to get the full system as mention. i rather get from hkl.

Aug 06 - Sep 07 Daelim Daystar VL125 (FR 7xxxL)

Sep 07 - DEC 08 Honda CB400 SpecIII

Dec 10 - Now 2005 Zx-6R

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There seems to be some new guys there.. Give them a chance la.. Btw what wiring problem? So far as I know KP is incharged of all the mechanic there. Maybe you can try approach him? Settle thing amicably. Communication is the tool.

http://i37.photobucket.com/albums/e54/quincy77/MONSTERENERGY.jpg

It is when power is wedded to chronic fear that it becomes formidable.

Is a good place for helmets,jackets etc.....

Bikes Owned: LC125 RXZ135 GSXR400RP CB400VS CB400Spec2 SV650 02CBRF4i FZ1000 CBR929 05YZF-R6 CBR150 HondaSonic125 Yamaha_CygnusX125 KymcoGrandink_250 Hornet_250 04_Yamaha_Tmax Silverwing 400 FZ6_S2 GSXR600K7

Current bikes: NIL

Gear 4th

http://45.media.tumblr.com/f183dbd75b05df79cf6f77dba98d7339/tumblr_o1sqbk4h8Z1s5rcozo1_400.gif

that time i order a speedo sensor, the guy in the room told me that tml can install le.. then i was like so efficient so i give them allowance, i one wk later then return .. i was stunt that the guy told me haven come yet.. wt.... :giddy: ... then i LL, the guy say few more days... ok this time i even more better, i return one mth later... GUESS wat?? that guy search hi n low cannot it, so he suspect the mech used it on other bike.... :sian: wt.. i like i free like that, say one to go means can go there... finally my last trip there, the thing is that liao... hai..

then the guy in the room said that he did call me n bla bla, but my hp nv receive any caller alert sms even if i switch off the phone.... :dot:

http://farm2.static.flickr.com/1150/1426483839_2b47be539c_o.jpg

oct05 - oct06 runner 200

oct06 - july07 vtec1

july07 - ?? runner200

may09 - ?? vtec2

sorry to burst your bubble but they dont need u. plenty more ppl willing to buy their things

i juz cant stop laughing when reading this... but is true aniway. they dun need you.. the amount they earn u in ur entire life spending over there, maybe juz still not enough to cover their 1 month's overhead.. :angel:

http://www.speedtest.net/result/341058511.png

dats y. i computer hero

anyway what wiring problems you're facing? the scorpio alarm wiring is so simple compared to some other brands on the market. do PM me and i'll try to see how i can help you. no, i'm not a bike shop mechanic but i did installation of alarms on 6 suzuki GSR. :) the bike model differs but the wiring of the alarm is universal though.

rien d'autre que le max.

anyway what wiring problems you're facing? the scorpio alarm wiring is so simple compared to some other brands on the market. do PM me and i'll try to see how i can help you. no, i'm not a bike shop mechanic but i did installation of alarms on 6 suzuki GSR. :) the bike model differs but the wiring of the alarm is universal though.

sometimes the front headlights and side lights flashes when i armed or disarmed it. as wad i know, that shd not happen

Dec 10 - Now 2005 Zx-6R

fraggershell, I think you misunderstood them. You may want to find out what effect you may have while you arm or dis-arm the device. Looks to me you assumed how the product should perform rather then ask around first. Btw I dont get MW to do my bike and are not speaking out for them. Just that you need to be fair before passing down your judgment my follow rider fren.

http://i37.photobucket.com/albums/e54/quincy77/MONSTERENERGY.jpg

It is when power is wedded to chronic fear that it becomes formidable.

fraggershell, I think you misunderstood them. You may want to find out what effect you may have while you arm or dis-arm the device. Looks to me you assumed how the product should perform rather then ask around first. Btw I dont get MW to do my bike and are not speaking out for them. Just that you need to be fair before passing down your judgment my follow rider fren.

when i first installed, i am sure that the mechanic told me that only the rear will flash.

however, after a while i noticed the front flashes too.. understanding from a few of my frens that it is not the case and could be a wiring problem. i, painstakingly, make the trip down there despite i live in jurong.

i went there, told the boss (or at least the guy in the office) of my problem. and when the mech is free, all i got was an answer was, that shd not have happened and blah blah blah. that's it. wad a waste of my time.

Dec 10 - Now 2005 Zx-6R

(He told me the alarm and my bike are as such, hence nothing wrong)

(all i got was an answer was, that shd not have happened)

So what did the mech tell you? he insisted nothing is wrong when you told him the headlight start to flash only recently?

when i first installed, i am sure that the mechanic told me that only the rear will flash.

however, after a while i noticed the front flashes too.. understanding from a few of my frens that it is not the case and could be a wiring problem. i, painstakingly, make the trip down there despite i live in jurong.

i went there, told the boss (or at least the guy in the office) of my problem. and when the mech is free, all i got was an answer was, that shd not have happened and blah blah blah. that's it. wad a waste of my time.

there should be 2 wires which u have to tap to ur left & right signals..

did u see how it was tapped?

through the connectors or was any wire stripped?

some ppl prefer to tap to the rear light

as the rear light is LED and consumes lesser of the batt..

when one does this, he only makes use of 1 wire..

i suggest u open it up and take a look..

make sure everything is secured and there's no stripped wire hanging anywhere..

dun worry, wiring for an alarm is very simple..

it should come wit a manual anyway right..

:thumb:

Some people measure their adventures in miles or days. I prefer "lamp posts".

(He told me the alarm and my bike are as such, hence nothing wrong)

(all i got was an answer was, that shd not have happened)

So what did the mech tell you? he insisted nothing is wrong when you told him the headlight start to flash only recently?

yes. and he only takes a peep at the wiring. din even touches it and told me that nothing is wrong.

the exact phrase iirc in chinese "spec3 is like that, there are no problems with the wiring" and continue to do his other stuffs.

i took it to my fren to help me re-wire it. now the problem dun have liao..still dunno wad's wrong.

Dec 10 - Now 2005 Zx-6R

aiya, juz dun go there anymore la... itz useless talking over it now... warn all frnzs n bikers not to go there will do... when their biz drop then they will wake up n do wiring in a better manner. Reali damn big ****

Adventures has no limit....

Aug 07 to Jun 08 - Honda NSR150SP

Jul 08 - Honda CB400 Spec 2

Guest limpeiwah
still not enough to cover their 1 month's overhead..

this is confirmed. if u dont like them dont buy lor. just like pap u dun like dont vote lah.