SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

[Ride] Super 4 Track Sessions

Guest limpeiwah

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lemme maintain a list for the benefit of those who wanna join:

======================

Super 4 track session

Date: 10 Dec Monday

Time: 8am at 2nd link Petronas

Minimum attire: Full face helmet, touring jacket with armour, Gloves, touring pants/jeans.

PS: If you are wearing jeans please put on knee guards.

Info on Pasir Gudang: http://www.singaporebikes.com/forums...ad.php?t=70037

Riders on the racetrack:

1. Pplater

2. Redbeacon

3. ghost (pending) Bro play leh..together together...

4. sabbaha

Riders spectating

1. Asharie

2. ZaX ( pending )

All 400cc bikes welcome

Co-Moderator for IT -inerary forum

Biker nerd • Windows • Apple Mac • Android user

"Kick up your sidestand bro, let's ride..."

======================

Super 4 track session

Minimum attire: Full face helmet, touring jacket with armour, Gloves, touring pants/jeans.

Riders on the racetrack:

1. Pplater

2. Redbeacon

4. sabbaha

Riders spectating

1. Asharie

2. ZaX ( pending )

3. sky_vinz ( pending, due to trip the day before. )

All 400cc bikes welcome!

Regards

sky_vinz

======================

Super 4 track session

Riders on the racetrack:

1. Pplater

2. Redbeacon

4. sabbaha

Riders spectating

1. Asharie

2. ZaX ( pending )

All 400cc bikes welcome!

Just come along bro...anyway we will not be long..most 2hrs only. :thumb:

Some biker once said " If u haven't been to Gerik, U haven't been touring in Malaysia".

Bro Pplater, Is the track session confirm?...COz its quiet here...

Yes its firm. Either Redbeacon or me will lead the way there, and the other sweeper. Any of you know the way there? Current size of group shouldn't need markers. But just in case.

P-plate should be an attitude to safety and riding. There's always more to learn.

10417710_10152885054228332_2597706433133321618_n.jpg?oh=a3e4c65165b15e5d659161c304211563&oe=54FB0965

Super 4 track session

Riders on the racetrack:

1. Pplater

2. Redbeacon

4. sabbaha

Riders spectating

1. Asharie

2. ZaX ( pending )

All 400cc bikes welcome!

P-plate should be an attitude to safety and riding. There's always more to learn.

10417710_10152885054228332_2597706433133321618_n.jpg?oh=a3e4c65165b15e5d659161c304211563&oe=54FB0965

Yes its firm. Either Redbeacon or me will lead the way there, and the other sweeper. Any of you know the way there? Current size of group shouldn't need markers. But just in case.

Hi! Thanks for the reply. I'm not sure abt the route to PG from 2nd link. Only noe the route from 1st link only bro. :cheeky: So i guess wld be U and Redbeacon. :cheeky: :thumb:

Some biker once said " If u haven't been to Gerik, U haven't been touring in Malaysia".

Now we've gotta pray hard the weather doesn't turn tuck on us. :mad:

K guys, the weekday schedule is as follows:

Cars: 9 - 10am

Bikes: 10 - 11am

Bikes: 11 - 12nn

Cars: 12 - 1

Bikes: 1 - 2....and this begins to alternate until closing time at 5pm

I would prefer the route from first link too. Its just that in a bigger group of 6 to 10 bikes its difficult to keep the convoy together going in from first link. From second link, after regrouping at the toll station after exiting NSH, its a straight road all the way till left turn at 37km mark to Masai. Much easier. We see the size of the group first, if small group first link also can :)

Now we've gotta pray hard the weather doesn't turn tuck on us. :mad:

K guys, the weekday schedule is as follows:

Cars: 9 - 10am

Bikes: 10 - 11am

Bikes: 11 - 12nn

Cars: 12 - 1

Bikes: 1 - 2....and this begins to alternate until closing time at 5pm

Yupe...That's the timing so far :cheeky:

Anyway...I would prefer 10-12nn. Wat say u guys? :cheeky:

I would prefer the route from first link too. Its just that in a bigger group of 6 to 10 bikes its difficult to keep the convoy together going in from first link. From second link, after regrouping at the toll station after exiting NSH, its a straight road all the way till left turn at 37km mark to Masai. Much easier. We see the size of the group first, if small group first link also can :)

Ok bro...No prob...I just go with the flow :thumb:

any more date after 10dec??

Not to sure abt other dates bro. Wait till after 10th Dec and Will see how the turnout. Anyway...If there is other dates after dat...I'm ON! :cheeky: Provide not working or having commitments on my things outside...:thumb:

after regrouping at the toll station after exiting NSH, its a straight road all the way till left turn at 37km mark to Masai.

Correction:

For the Tuas 2nd link route, after clearing Customs and then the Petrol pumping session, we will follow the expressway straight until we see Highway 17. Then we will make a right turn. I'll lead the way once we're at the town of Masai.

Once Pplater confirms whether it'll be 1st link, or 2nd, I'll post maps for all of you here, don't worry. Make sure you guys turn on your Private Messaging (PM)features.

after regrouping at the toll station after exiting NSH, its a straight road all the way till left turn at 37km mark to Masai.

Correction:

For the Tuas 2nd link route, after clearing Customs and then the Petrol pumping session, we will follow the expressway straight until we see Highway 17. Then we will make a right turn. I'll lead the way once we're at the town of Masai.

Once Pplater confirms whether it'll be 1st link, or 2nd, I'll post maps for all of you here, don't worry. Make sure you guys turn on your Private Messaging (PM)features.

Ok bro! Will wait for ur PM! Glad to have a new route to PG too! :cheeky: Thanks! :thumb:

Eh... Exit NSH at 12km, its a left exit. There's a toll station there, before the famous Perling tim sum. Its straight road all the way to left exit at Masai. Thats Pasir Gudang Highway, maybe also called route 17? After Masai exit see the big dome turn left will see tracks entrance liao lo... But i always dunno how to go back :angel:

Super 4 track session

Info on Pasir Gudang: http://www.singaporebikes.com/forums/showthread.php?t=70037

Riders on the racetrack:

1. Pplater

2. Redbeacon

4. sabbaha

Riders spectating

1. Asharie

2. ZaX ( pending )

All 400cc bikes welcome!