SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

[Ride] Super 4 Track Sessions

Guest limpeiwah

Eh... Exit NSH at 12km, its a left exit. There's a toll station there, before the famous Perling tim sum. Its straight road all the way to left exit at Masai. Thats Pasir Gudang Highway, maybe also called route 17? After Masai exit see the big dome turn left will see tracks entrance liao lo... But i always dunno how to go back :angel:

after regrouping at the toll station after exiting NSH, its a straight road all the way till left turn at 37km mark to Masai.

Exit NSH at 12km, its a left exit :giddy:

Ugh, you're right...it's a highway exit

Should have said "turn to the East" :giddy:

Correction:

For the Tuas 2nd link route, after clearing Customs and then the Petrol pumping session, we will follow the expressway straight until we see Highway 17. Then we will make a turn. I'll lead the way once we're at the town of Masai.

Co-Moderator for IT -inerary forum

Biker nerd • Windows • Apple Mac • Android user

"Kick up your sidestand bro, let's ride..."

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Super 4 track session

Date: 10 Dec Monday

Time: 8am at 2nd link Petronas

Minimum attire: Full face helmet, touring jacket with armour, Gloves, touring pants/jeans.

PS: If you are wearing jeans please put on knee guards.

Info on Pasir Gudang: http://www.singaporebikes.com/forums...ad.php?t=70037

Riders on the racetrack:

1. Pplater

2. Redbeacon

3. sabbaha

Riders spectating

1. Asharie

2. ZaX ( pending )

3. sky_vinz ( pending, due to trip the day before. )

All 400cc bikes welcome!

Some biker once said " If u haven't been to Gerik, U haven't been touring in Malaysia".

Wow...I came back from PG from one of my track sessions.

Took the 2nd-link route and I have to tell you:

[1] The rush hour jam at the town of Perling is darn fantastic

Everybody's squeezing into this one-lane bottleneck; the M'sian road authorities are widening and resurfacing the road there so they closed off all but one lane :giddy:

The road works is perpetually there...don't know when they'll finish :angry:

[2] My cashcard had less than 50 cents upon entering Singapore. I stopped by the side, was told by the lady LTA receptionist that it'll either be 65 cents via Nets,

or $0.65 via cash...with a $10 administrative fee.

I didn't have both, the lady understood my concern, and charged me $0.65. Whew...what a hiatus I had back there

Super 4 track session

Minimum attire: Full face helmet, touring jacket with armour, Gloves, touring pants/jeans.

Riders on the racetrack:

1. Pplater

2. Redbeacon

3. sabbaha Hp no. 92411271

Riders spectating

1. Asharie

2. ZaX ( pending )

All 400cc bikes welcome!

Please put ur hp no. just in case, including the Spectators!

Some biker once said " If u haven't been to Gerik, U haven't been touring in Malaysia".

Y not u follow us and take our photographs and urself too! Then we can show it to the guys here! :cheeky: Wat say u!

cannot la i got sch.. busy somemore fyp

passed class 2B 31-08-06 (ex phantom TA200)

passed class 2A 06-11-07 (riding cb400 S1)

passes class 3 17-04-07 (some times)

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v431/ahboy_ahboy/image004.gif

hmmm... itching for some practice...

See bros, he accompanied me to PG once and he's raring to go -- for more...

Darn it, it's my fault :angel:

Guys! It was hell yesterday! I just came back from my melaka trip. It started to rain from 1+pm till the next morning! The trunk roads of Muar and NSHW was a thrilling and endurance training due to the rain. Just pray hard!!! That it won't rain on the very day.....

Regards,

Sabbaha

yeah bro.. its the raining period now.. in fact the skies are already dark as we are speaking.. :)

931153_10151259704352614_844334838_n.jpg

Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do.

So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.

Super 4 track session

Riders on the racetrack:

1. Pplater

2. Redbeacon

Riders spectating

1. Asharie

2. ZaX ( pending )

All 400cc bikes welcome!

Please plan to reach 2nd link by 7.45am so that u can reach Petronas second link on time. Riders on spectating list please confirm by this weekend.

P-plate should be an attitude to safety and riding. There's always more to learn.

10417710_10152885054228332_2597706433133321618_n.jpg?oh=a3e4c65165b15e5d659161c304211563&oe=54FB0965

Guys! It was hell yesterday! I just came back from my melaka trip. It started to rain from 1+pm till the next morning! The trunk roads of Muar and NSHW was a thrilling and endurance training due to the rain. Just pray hard!!! That it won't rain on the very day.....

Regards,

Sabbaha

I never wanna be in that situation again. Especially at dusk on the NSH.

Endurance?? At 130-150km/h, my heart was beating fast waiting for something to happen -- not a good experience indeed and certainly not thrilling.

At least you got "hell" correct. Rain can cause mayhem.

I never wanna be in that situation again. Especially at dusk on the NSH.

Endurance?? At 130-150km/h, my heart was beating fast waiting for something to happen -- not a good experience indeed and certainly not thrilling.

At least you got "hell" correct. Rain can cause mayhem.

Ya Bro...me too dnt want in that situation again... :giddy: If its not raining, its ok. But the rain keep dropping on the visor + Fog of the visor + the H/light from incoming highway! Damn!

Endurance was like..."when am I gonna reach! Argh!!!" Serious bro! And one of my friend sleepy some more! Lucky I was the last man....Haiz.

I didn't get "hell" correct. GOD got it rite....Thank GOD! :cheeky: :thumb:

sound so interesting.... mind if i join in the fun.... hmm safety boots they allow in the track??? haha... mesh riding jacket wif amour i have n hard knuckle glove... only think i dont have is the riding boots... tot of using safety shoes for track session

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3487/3316074269_1d51b46f97.jpg

R u Looking At The Babe Or The Bike o_O

Wow 10 Dec.. Sobx.. i wanna join too.. too bad i got into a accident wif my other bike... Hope there more S4 track session.. so i can go next time =)

Mar 1988 - Jun 2006 : BMW (Bus,Mrt,Walk)

Jun 2006 - Nov 2007 : Honda NSR Sp 150

Aug 2007 - July 2008 : Yamaha Spark T135

Jan 2008 - March 2008 : Yamaha 125Z

May 2008 - June 2009: Honda NSR 150 Sp

Sep 2007 - ???????? : Honda CB400 Super 4 Spec I

May 2008 - ???????? : Subaru Impreza GDB ver.

July 2009 - ???????? : Honda NSR 250 PGM IV SP

sound so interesting.... mind if i join in the fun.... hmm safety boots they allow in the track??? haha... mesh riding jacket wif amour i have n hard knuckle glove... only think i dont have is the riding boots... tot of using safety shoes for track session

If you have army boots and are keen to join, PG track management would be happy to accept you for weekday track session.

(but again, that is the minimum allowable attire for track but I'd recommend more to better protect yourself.)

enjoy ur track session.. will join another time.

Woooo...by then you will already be on your Gixxer...

Super 4 track session

Riders on the racetrack:

1. Pplater

2. Redbeacon

Riders spectating

1. Asharie

2. ZaX ( pending )

All 400cc bikes welcome!

Please plan to reach 2nd link by 7.45am so that u can reach Petronas second link on time. Riders on spectating list please confirm by this weekend.

P-plate should be an attitude to safety and riding. There's always more to learn.

10417710_10152885054228332_2597706433133321618_n.jpg?oh=a3e4c65165b15e5d659161c304211563&oe=54FB0965

Minimum safety requirements for track hirer to practice on the track.

1. Leather jacket or touring jacket with shoulder and elbow guard.

2. Jeans

3. Full leather gloves (full = goes past the palms)

4. Leather shoes which cover ankles

5. Full face approved helmet.

Information grabbed from Johorcircuit MY

If you wanna join, add your name to the list. Cheers!

Morning guys!

Just came back from 14hrs of deadly and tiring nite of Zouk Out! I was on duty from yest till today! And saw one of our S4 members..hehehe..After standown, ready to go back hm n rest...

While I was riding at CTE....The rain starts to pour as heavy as it never pour b4! Even my view was blurrish! And it was early as 9+am....EST. timing that we r going for our track session tomorrow! Oh no!

*Bro Redbeacon and Pplater, just my 2 cents...wanna call off the track session? It may not rain when we meet or OTW to PG. But wat scares and bored me is, it rains when we gonna have our sessions. Den we gotta wait for hours!!!! Damn.....Not backing out or coward...but just a peace of advice. Cheers guys!

Regards,

Sabbaha