SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

[Group] YAMAHA Rx, Rx-S & Rx-K

oneamong_thefence

• Replies 9.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Bro how much is the straight handlebar, round headlight, chrome front and back fender cost? Mostly where do you get them? Thank u very much.

Bro, Straight handle bar is $25. Can get from Hee Motor at Hamilton Road. The rest of the accessories as said can get from United.

Hey Kevin,

Please let me know if you are scrapping the bike. There r some parts I might be interested to change on my CG.

-front forks, with disc brakes and wheelset

-new tank

-spare seat

-spare tyres?

basically stuff on you bike can fit on my bike la.

Sad though... 1 less CG rider with the Kakis.

I still think u every mth save abit can accumulate enough to pay COE la. That's what I'm doing. Done so much to the bike already, cannot just kill the bulletproof horse like that mah...

Anyways, if u gettin rid of CG stuff, please think of me k?:)

U stay in Katong right? We can meet to drink some Kopi-O.

Sufyan gave me a cafe bar, thought I fix it up at a mechanic (Joon Seng) at Sungei Kadut area. Just wana go pay a visit. Highly recommended by the Kakis.

For that matter, any Kakis free on Thursdays can let me know early for mini meet up;) Go mechanic, recce for rides or anything. My hp no. is 92729259.

sorry guys, my friend's offering to buy from me, so i don't think there will be spare parts up for grabs. Am thinking of getting an XR125, TW200 or WR200 after and mod it to look like an SAF scrambler. Hope to join you guys for spraying sessions next time!

and one more thing for example you but accessories at united? do you go ah hee to fix or fix on your own?

you ask alot of question ah....

basic shops ,, saturday open till 1230 like dat... roughly lah

all my stuffs i fix myself so i wont have he problem of searching for shops to fix for me.

any stuffs dat require heavy duty stuffs , i go shop ... like piston , block , clutch plate.

stuffs like handles, seat, tyres, grips, headlights all this... try to figure out.

seriously , it helps in the long run....

you cant learn without mistakes bro....

http://i142.photobucket.com/albums/r118/z0obay/Vandamme.gif

yo wats up ,man..... long time never see u man...

hows it going!!!!????

hey zubir! just got back to singapore a few days ago! all's good so far!! miss traveling already! hahah.. planning for my next trip now.. anyway we should all have a mini gathering soon!!!

turduckenexperiment.blogspot.com

u guys spray ur own bikes? just got a brand new tank from js. am extremely happy with it considering my old tank wasnt an rxk tank, and it was rusting inside. any shops u guys recommend to spray the K, together with the frame?

Try the Yellow Pages

2011 - 2011 : Honda Steed VLX

2001 - present : Yamaha RX-135

2006 - Present : Honda Cub C70D

2008 - 2011 : Yamaha TW

BROS.. i just got a rxk.. can tell me the exact add of united shop and ah hee at hamilton road. thx.

Since u get the K, slowly built him/her up. Carefully plan how the bike will look like with the stuff u purchase.

The best is u come for meet up since u got the bike. Remember, the student seek the teacher and not vice versa.

BROS.. i just got a rxk.. can tell me the exact add of united shop and ah hee at hamilton road. thx.

Since u get the K, slowly built him/her up. Carefully plan how the bike will look like with the stuff u purchase.

The best is u come for meet up since u got the bike. Remember, the student seek the teacher and not vice versa.

Saw a grey RXK few days back. Was rushing so didnt really give any greetings. Nice bike there.

I was so occupied with school work that I forgot about 2T( just concerned over my petrol). When I realised, I was stuck somewhere on the road. Then after a short while, it managed to move. Piston cool off and contract and thus able to move? Lucky I was near my dad's work place. Went there and my dad straight away pointed out my 2T was emptied. Weeks later piston jammed. I guessed either my 2T ran out for quite a while or due to the age of the bike (finally time to change piston).

This is just a reminder to the new guys and old birds. Pls ensure u have enough 2T!

Saw your bike along PIE heading Tuas somewhere after Jurong Town Hall exit bro! Was wondering what happened to that sexy beast man. I suspected the piston's jammed and I was right! So how's you and the bike man?