SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

[Group] YAMAHA Rx, Rx-S & Rx-K

oneamong_thefence

oh wow, really another rider in tampines, that's music to my ears.. sure man you are welcome to join , im sure the other kaki's will say the same... see you guys there on the 15th!

Edited by summerdive
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v389/herantakheran/53963733.gif

• Replies 9.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

hi gaise, am a CG owner like bernard. Tonychan recommended going for the tour de singapour, so..looking forward to seeing you guys there!

Anyway, just nice NTU riders club will be having a charity bike wash on the same day, so pls go support and then we can all show up with our rides shiny like new. Not shameless plugging for NTU though, cos i'm from NUS. But just do your bit for charity yeah =D

http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc4/hs987.snc4/76061_458311916668_574796668_6113427_7759669_n.jpg

got a few items to sell away.

brake n cluthc levers, see my thread link below

beep me if interested

http://www.singaporebikes.com/forums/showthread.php/311231-5-each-Brake-and-Clutch-leverS-for-sale.free-brake-fluid

FYI, item 1, i bought frm ah hee. tot wanna spray just when i reach home, my elder bro already bought the same at batam. so it is stil in packaging

:) cooling off day

Hi guys. Can i know how much roughly it is to repair a piston jam seizure for an rxk? should i rebore or overhaul? and prices for the repair?? thanks in advance

For this, shd be abt 100plus. Wat the mech will do is change the piston n ring plus rebore of the engine block. A gd mech will complete this within days n not weeks.

2011 - 2011 : Honda Steed VLX

2001 - present : Yamaha RX-135

2006 - Present : Honda Cub C70D

2008 - 2011 : Yamaha TW

For this, shd be abt 100plus. Wat the mech will do is change the piston n ring plus rebore of the engine block. A gd mech will complete this within days n not weeks.

Thanks Lord Bear. Do you advise to overhaul engine or just rebore? My friends bike almost buang coz of piston jam. Damn dangerous siol.

hi guys,

was riding to work dis morning den suddenly very hard to change gear.

the distance frm my home to my werkplace is on 4km...just 5 mins into the trip.

last change eo n spark plug 2 weeks ago

changed clutch cable bout 3 mths ago, at uncle hee

last friday, i did meddle abit wif the clucth lever, so tat i need to squeze more (more leeway)smting like tat...everything was fine untill today

i usually iddle the engine for a few mins b4 rode off to work

anyone noes wat is the possible prob??

hi guys,

was riding to work dis morning den suddenly very hard to change gear.

the distance frm my home to my werkplace is on 4km...just 5 mins into the trip.

last change eo n spark plug 2 weeks ago

changed clutch cable bout 3 mths ago, at uncle hee

last friday, i did meddle abit wif the clucth lever, so tat i need to squeze more (more leeway)smting like tat...everything was fine untill today

i usually iddle the engine for a few mins b4 rode off to work

anyone noes wat is the possible prob??

try adjusting higher biting point? which is need to release more to engage gear .

for hard to "find" nuetral gear , tats usually the reason .

mayb u can try ?

sgcruisers.blogspot.com

try adjusting higher biting point? which is need to release more to engage gear .

for hard to "find" nuetral gear , tats usually the reason .

mayb u can try ?

yes bro...true, b4 i adjust..very hard to find neutral..den i adjust last friday..ok already...now machiam need to push up v.hard to get into the next gear..

yes bro...true, b4 i adjust..very hard to find neutral..den i adjust last friday..ok already...now machiam need to push up v.hard to get into the next gear..

Clutch plate wear n tear.

2011 - 2011 : Honda Steed VLX

2001 - present : Yamaha RX-135

2006 - Present : Honda Cub C70D

2008 - 2011 : Yamaha TW

10 more days folks! a time of great riding and great fun!!

TOUR OF SINGAPORE HERE WE COME!!

Then Saturday mini-meet up how ah-xing?

Combining Yamaha's bulletproof reliability and the exciting sound, smell and performance of a two-stroke engine, the RX-135 is truly a legend in its own right.

Hey Bros and Sis, I have a black pair of 17" 8 spokes rims for trade or for sale. It is taken off from my RXK. I am wondering if there is anyone out there that has the the same pair of rims but in 18" and wanting to change to a 17" ones. I have attached a pic of how the rims look like. The pic attached is for reference only. Please pm me if anyone is interested. Thanks!

8 Spoke.jpg

Hey Bros and Sis, I have a black pair of 17" 8 spokes rims for trade or for sale. It is taken off from my RXK. I am wondering if there is anyone out there that has the the same pair of rims but in 18" and wanting to change to a 17" ones. I have attached a pic of how the rims look like. The pic attached is for reference only. Please pm me if anyone is interested. Thanks!

eh that reference pic is wad bike? the exhaust so cute. haha

What goes around comes around.

U farking drivers should open ur farking eyes when u drive, all careful innocent bikers buang becos of u!

hi guys! never been here for quite some time. so many people selling off their k haha....thought of doing that too but ended up doing an overhaul =/ have a question tho. after u overhaul there is a speed limit u have to stick to to keep the engine runned in rite? is 80kmh too high? ytd while riding along pie at 80kmh(sometimes going over), everything was smooth until one part when the bike slowed down by itself! i needed to signal left and slowly changed lane to road shoulder. the bike did not stutter to a stop but it still continued going. it went back to normal after that.

anyone knows why? do i need to go back to the mechanic? btw i think i was chopped or smth....went to huachin at bukit batok to overhaul. cost me $660....

anyone knows why? do i need to go back to the mechanic? btw i think i was chopped or smth....went to huachin at bukit batok to overhaul. cost me $660....

aiseyman bro... what did they change??? gold/platinum piston ring??? did u ask for itemized receipt??? think u cld have done it half the price... or even less!!!

Warning: mysql_connect(): User retromotoracer has already more than 'max_user_connections'

active connections! There appears to be an error with the SingaporeBikes.com database.

Proceed to FACEBOOK search_user 'helmie fizmie'.

YAMAHA RX135K - FB5458Z

KAWASAKI ZZR400N - FN4497D

YAMAHA RX135K - FG8313L

YAMAHA RX135K - FC3258S

HONDA CB400 S3 - FBE4804X

brand new original rx-k tank is very expensive, you could get a good condition-ed used tank at ah-ann's for about 30 bucks.. p.s he deals with scrapping of bikes, so condition of the stuff may vary, nevertheless, still quite reasonable imo.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v389/herantakheran/53963733.gif

aiseyman bro... what did they change??? gold/platinum piston ring??? did u ask for itemized receipt??? think u cld have done it half the price... or even less!!!

rabak sia hahah. nvm la...yea i did ask, but the cashier said she didnt know what the mechanic did. all she do is collect money =/. should have went to joon seng haiz.

brand new original rx-k tank is very expensive, you could get a good condition-ed used tank at ah-ann's for about 30 bucks.. p.s he deals with scrapping of bikes, so condition of the stuff may vary, nevertheless, still quite reasonable imo.

ah-ann? where is that? thanks man :D reason of getting a new tank was u know since i spent so much, might as well go all out ahhah. plus the inside of my tank is rusting, which is bad for the petrol