SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

Yishun / Seletar Dam

• Replies 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

unable to go .. not free tml morning shift working

Next time :)

Too bad you not there, there were 2 helpless chicks, .:lovestruck: oh I mean 2 damsels in distress :cheeky:when I got there.

Gave them both a lift, and got 2 kisses, 1 from each of them. :smooch:

If got another bro around, each one can ta bao home 1x chicky meal liao! :lol:

Motorcyclist are the nicest people on the road, try not to kill us.

wow why u nv bring one back yourself ?

Yea hoh .. given doubt of benefit maybe he reali did that .

After all there reali such case ..give thema ride out of the damn and anything might happen . Maybe somethign happen he dun wan to share??

let respect his personal space :)

I will not want to regret in my life when i look back when i am old man.

wow why u nv bring one back yourself ?

If only bring one back, the other sure not happy mah, (kenna left on the shelf, bo lang ai), then will make noise and the other one will not come back together with me lor! So didn't ask to Ta Bao home. Kee Kee!:lol:

If only bring one back, the other sure not happy mah, (kenna left on the shelf, bo lang ai), then will make noise and the other one will not come back together with me lor! So didn't ask to Ta Bao home. Kee Kee!:lol:

This make sense .. foxy there i told u .. if can who dun wan ... sorry to say that since this is a fact lolx

Next time u call foxy he sure onz and chiogn there and help u

:cheeky: :cheeky: :cheeky: l o l

This make sense .. foxy there i told u .. if can who dun wan ... sorry to say that since this is a fact lolx

Next time u call foxy he sure onz and chiogn there and help u

:cheeky: :cheeky: :cheeky: l o l

This one is learn from experience one hor, last time when younger and more "yan tao" :lol: also kenna before, the girl's friend make alot of noise, or else today the one I pillion everyday will be her liao.

Anyway, don't want to spoil the good impression mah, wait from knight in shiny armour become Buaya in shiny armour! :lol: ha ha ha!:lol:

This one is learn from experience one hor, last time when younger and more "yan tao" :lol: also kenna before, the girl's friend make alot of noise, or else today the one I pillion everyday will be her liao.

Anyway, don't want to spoil the good impression mah, wait from knight in shiny armour become Buaya in shiny armour! :lol: ha ha ha!:lol:

hahaha okie we can learn somethign from u ..

Bow to u :):cheeky:

• 4 weeks later...
-.- 30sec... kns.. must be on the way home that why

lol, actually, i was on my way to gf house, suppose to meet her for supper but she still busy, so thought i chill out at damn first, but in the end i nua here and there then she free liao ask me go over thats why lo.. also no chance to fly anobody kite also, wahaa..

so this dam thread not active de huh?

lol, actually, i was on my way to gf house, suppose to meet her for supper but she still busy, so thought i chill out at damn first, but in the end i nua here and there then she free liao ask me go over thats why lo.. also no chance to fly anobody kite also, wahaa..

so this dam thread not active de huh?

Icic no wonder . It okie think no1 is there ba