SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

SBF Classic Vespa's Cafe 2009 / 2010

Vesphan

Sure Sharpey, will check out the webbie and let you know if i am getting anything from there...

thinking of getting stainless steel mirrors...

1995-1996: Yamaha TZR125

1996-1997: Kawasaki KIPS150

1997-present: Vespa Sprint Veloce

2001-2003: Honda CBR400RL

2005-2005: Honda CB400Vtec2

2005-2007: Honda CBR1100XX Blackbird

2007-2011: Yamaha RXK135

2013-2014: Harley Davidson Nightster

2014-present: Harley Davidson Fatboy

• Replies 11.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Wildswans

• -ResiDue-

• Sharpey

• machine k

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

sharpey u sure are spending a bomb on the engine. why not check out the mazuchelli( not sure spelling is correct) crack. its a sport crank. 60mm stroke? wow!. i think it uses the offset pin. i kindda in a lost too reading abt the crank stroke. tdc and what not... with all the performance part arent u thinking of getting the water coolant head from worb5. No fear of getting a heat seizure.

For those using a pinasco alloy kit 150, the opening of the crank if i not wront is between 16 and 18. correct me if im wrong. cutting up crank is abt $40. tong aik does it. not inclusive of spliting the engine and replacing of worn crankshaft and pin and what not. Ah joo refuses to do as he doesnt want to be blamed if the bike cant run. lol

http://www.picturesky.com/albums/userpics/12430/Signature%20copy.jpg

NTU Vespa Club

sharpey u sure are spending a bomb on the engine. why not check out the mazuchelli( not sure spelling is correct) crack. its a sport crank. 60mm stroke? wow!. i think it uses the offset pin. i kindda in a lost too reading abt the crank stroke. tdc and what not... with all the performance part arent u thinking of getting the water coolant head from worb5. No fear of getting a heat seizure.

For those using a pinasco alloy kit 150, the opening of the crank if i not wront is between 16 and 18. correct me if im wrong. cutting up crank is abt $40. tong aik does it. not inclusive of spliting the engine and replacing of worn crankshaft and pin and what not. Ah joo refuses to do as he doesnt want to be blamed if the bike cant run. lol

http://www.picturesky.com/albums/userpics/12430/Signature%20copy.jpg

NTU Vespa Club

wow! into pg 71! and damn the weather..it's turning dark already...

thx for all information on crank guys. ;) anyone changed engine bearings b4? wat's the rate like? was quoted pretty high price...almost to that of doing an engine overhaul.

fluffpuff>> sorry to heare abt u accident...glad u r all fine!

btw...interesting way of styling..using crystals and all. will keep a look out for your bike when i'm ard aj. and like kk said...ask aj to check bike THROUGHLY. he can be rather chin chye at times :lol:

gweester>> ur kissing final goodbyes to ur bb? so after this will be on public?

kk>> daihutsu charade rings a bell? tt's only non-van daihutsu make i can recall.. :lol:

Location of rider

1. red-cck

2. machine_k aka kk - sengkang

3. sharpey - first name James - Yio Chu Kang

4. gweester - aka Edwin - Holland Village - 98731112

5. rae - Tampines

Maz, yep that's the one.. mazzeucelli or however those whacky italians spell it... Worb5 take these cranks, cut them back and insert proper high load bearings... 125EUR before shipping...

Gwee, I think I saw some stainless mirrors on there :smile:

Rae, the reason for the high quote is that splitting the cases is a rather involved affair (the most involved part of an engine overhaul)and, once done you may as well change seals and bearings (if need be)... Try to get SKF bearings for everything as they are generally higher load rated. Also specify that only the most expensive (high quality metal seals are used)

Vespa PX200Disc ------The Pinaccle of Classic Scootering------

www vesporeanfaq:) wikispaces:) com

Location of rider

1. red-cck

5. rae - Tampines

6. cephelix aka ali - bedok reservoir - 93360364

I'm lost...

no idea what you guys are talking about......

:bow: :faint:

what is the conversion rate from euros to sing dollar?

is it 1euro = 3 sing dollar?

-= Unsure of what to get=-

Very blustery weather today....

Just rode down to TA to check a couple of things, got wet on the way there, and suntanned on the way back!!

the weather's real weird today too.

I also stopped by TA to check whether they have hazard light cover.... to no avail.

LOL cuz mine drop out somewhere sometime.

Hopefully if we r meeting up this Fri, the weather's fine!

:)

I may disagree with what you have to say, but I shall defend, to death, your right to say it.

~ Voltaire

Wow you guys wrre really active last 2 days.

I had to trawl thru' 5 pages worth of posts :sweat:

Location of Rider

1. red-cck

5. rae - Tampines

6. cephelix aka ali - bedok reservoir - 93360364

7. planescape - Bt Batok

I may disagree with what you have to say, but I shall defend, to death, your right to say it.

~ Voltaire

Your engine needs oil seals for both the clutch side and the flywheel side... if they fail... its bad news for your engine... I need top quality ones for my scoot, and have read too many horror stories of people who've trashed their tuned engines after having one fail...

Shall be getting some good ones in there when I change the crank...