SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

[Group] SBF WaveRider

ZoRoM

Hey bro... Sounds like a clutch slip. I had mine when im in gear 1, throttle up to almost just b4 half then the power kick in. Change the clutch plates n now twist n i pop the front wheel... ✌😆

*just my 2cents #hopeithelps

It�s always, "Which tyre is good on WET?" Why not ask, "Which road is good when WET?"

"My Ride, My Pride"

• Replies 7.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Dp? Wats that?

Dp = double post. Kekekke! Sorry.

Thanks Maverick! How much u get urs replaced n where? Scared kena chopped.:sweat:

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=2141795&id=623245868&ref=fbx_album&fbid=95772430868#!/photo.php?pid=2141795&id=623245868&ref=fbx_album&fbid=95772430868

Dp = double post. Kekekke! Sorry.

Thanks Maverick! So i should get my clutch plate replaced?

Ouh... No problem.

I would say yes

**but try getting a view from ur trusted mech to ride it.**

Cose my mech told me the 1st signs to change the clutch plate is when u open throttle n ur bike lags to move off.

2nd its to literally open n look at it.

( but its still better from the riders pov n feedback )

Thats what i got from my wave.

**Dont take my word like from the holy books aight.. #justsaying

It�s always, "Which tyre is good on WET?" Why not ask, "Which road is good when WET?"

"My Ride, My Pride"

hi everybody, Juz bought my 2nd wave 125r a week ago.. still quite noob with tis bike,

.. would like to ask abt which shop shd I go for servicing in sg? a trustable mechanic so I can really listen to his advice on wad to change for a better ride ahead.. intending to renew c0e next time.. so will wanna really do up tis bike.. pls give me advice bros.. appreciated!

hi everybody, Juz bought my 2nd wave 125r a week ago.. still quite noob with tis bike,

.. would like to ask abt which shop shd I go for servicing in sg? a trustable mechanic so I can really listen to his advice on wad to change for a better ride ahead.. intending to renew c0e next time.. so will wanna really do up tis bike.. pls give me advice bros.. appreciated!

Welcome ehzz to the chillax ride of ur life. Haha..

Well a trustable mech all depends on u.

I do the simple maintainance, eo and plug change. That all the bike need to keep going.

For bigger servicing ie; engine. Gotta head to the mech at planet moto.

"My Ride, My Pride"

Yes, but only expenerience mech will install. Because wave very very small inside those mech who dunno will tell u cant. Mine has install bosch air horn with a 2 way swtich. I go inspection i seitch to normal horn. Ehen on the road i will use air horn. Mount 1 pair. Go AGL last shop WK motorsport. They install bosch air horn with wire and switch and wiring workmanship 100Rm

anyone tried installing Strebel air horns?

if installed externally, will rain water easily damage the unit?

My Dream Car, see who wants to cut my lane and tail-gate me......

http://i229.photobucket.com/albums/ee218/mika14cyanide14/MyDreamCar.jpg

hi, Juz wanna ask.. my wave125r 8 yrs old bike, can only hit mileage of 110 with 2.8l of petrol.. izit very high consumption or it's normal? guys pls give me advice on how I can improve my fc.. I dun ram my bike hard and Juz a normal safe and slow rider... any advice is appreciated.. thanks!

hi, Juz wanna ask.. my wave125r 8 yrs old bike, can only hit mileage of 110 with 2.8l of petrol.. izit very high consumption or it's normal? guys pls give me advice on how I can improve my fc.. I dun ram my bike hard and Juz a normal safe and slow rider... any advice is appreciated.. thanks!

if i am not wrong, the fuel tank for wave 125 is 3.7l. i am getting 43-45km /l after my overhaul. mine is 10 yrs old bike. try changing your air filter and monitor the fc.

if i am not wrong, the fuel tank for wave 125 is 3.7l. i am getting 43-45km /l after my overhaul. mine is 10 yrs old bike. try changing your air filter and monitor the fc.

thanks for the advice! btw which air filter shd I change to?

thanks for the advice! btw which air filter shd I change to?

just use original air filter should be good enough. cost abt $20 iirc.

Where to get honda original parts ? Like for Yamaha it's at Rowell road. Where's Honda shop located? Would help a lot if any info could be shared here.

FJT is also at Rowell Rd.

• 3 weeks later...