SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

[Group] SBF WaveRider

ZoRoM

To All Riders out there, Happy New Year - 2008.

Best wishes thru out the year.

The previous post had been moved to SBF Cubs Community Depository Under

KIV - SBF WaveRider Portal 2007

And will be merged with KIV - SBF WaveRider Pitstop 2007

So start posting on ur enquries or chit-chat around.

Ride Safe.

Regards,

ZoRoM

SBF Cubs Moderator

http://www.singaporebikes.com

Edited by ZoRoM

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

• Replies 7.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

hi guys,

could someone recommend a bike shop in the east that is honest n reliable in servicing my wave? i'm looking at changing engine oil, air filter, brake pads, chain n sprockets.

all replies will be greatly appreciated.

thanks.

Bro, This link may solve ur problems - Why Pay More?

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

guys, im interested to know for wave..how u all backfire? on/off key n press electric start?

cos.. i gave up riding 400c, but still like to play backfire..so thought getting wave which can backfire ^^

Past Ride: FV5283E(KRR150) FL1135D(GSXR400RP) FQ1692K(CBR400RR) FQ2815S(NSR250RSP) FY7366X(Y125Z) FS366Z(YZF-R6S) FX8000A(Y125Z) FQ6261M(NSR250RSP) FBD1686U(GSX-R 1000 K8) FX8000A(SYM NEW FIGHTER 150) FBL2085E(YZF-R1 RN22)

Present Ride:

-

Live To Ride :popcorn:

anyone asnwer my question? thx

Past Ride: FV5283E(KRR150) FL1135D(GSXR400RP) FQ1692K(CBR400RR) FQ2815S(NSR250RSP) FY7366X(Y125Z) FS366Z(YZF-R6S) FX8000A(Y125Z) FQ6261M(NSR250RSP) FBD1686U(GSX-R 1000 K8) FX8000A(SYM NEW FIGHTER 150) FBL2085E(YZF-R1 RN22)

Present Ride:

-

Live To Ride :popcorn:

u want backfire, the method u mentioned can

one more method

u go play around with ur air/fuel ration tuning, then if u tune to a point, when once u close throttle, will backfire le

PROBLEM is not serious, if it can be solved with MONEY ... the PROBLEM comes when you have NO MONEY

Honda Wave 110s - FT7476M

Honda CG 125 ----- FK7947T

Suzuki Bandit 400 - FM 8039Y

Yamaha Fazer 6 --- FW7537E

Honda Steed ------- FN 5565R

Yamaha YP 250 - FS2578R

Suzuki DL650 ---- FX9497T

Is it like auto cars? put in gear 1, roll by itself or go kart? turn throttle then go.. Cause it doesnt seem to have a clutch right.

http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/d/4;10747;127/st/20080103/e/Class+3+tp%21%21%21/dt/13/k/1b81/event.png

2b failures...

Fell once on a bike,

Dropped bike twice, in 1.01 and SP.

Auto car when u release brake it will roll forward but Wave wun, u have to throttle then it will move.

Also, for wave, u have to change gear just like norm bikes with clutch, just that no clutch-in action only. It is not like auto bikes such as runner where it is really throttle and go.

May 2005 - July 2007: Honda Phantom TA200 (FU 3*** S)

July 2007 - Dec 2016: Honda CB400 Spec III (FBB 7***X)

Dec 2016 - Aug 2017: Yamaha FZ1N (FBD 4***E)

Aug 2017 - Present: Kawasaki Z1000SX (FBF 6***B)

Boono :cool:

heheh, as some1 who used to ride a wave, i now must shar share (or hao lian) my knowledge

1) how to operate a wave

-no clutch, so when u change gear, just change, so, no worries for biting point

- from gear N to gear 1 to gear 2 to gear 3 to gear 4, is all the way stepping

so, from 4th-> 3rd->2nd - > 1st -> N, is all the way kick (or step backwards)

2) how to handle a wave while on the move

u can either

-> ride like a little cat, and go slow, as any fast movin vehicles tt pass u will scare u and "pull" u in due to the cross wind, and take ur time to slowly go through any bends and corner

or u can

-> ride the wave like there's no tomorrow, zoom in and out and left right up down, squeeze through traffic even on the E'ways, as u most probably will be small enough to pass 90% of the gaps , and corner into any bends like u are one the track , and try brushing ur footpeg against the tar to stablisie ur bike with the friction

ok, i am trying to be funny, and if i am not, Zorom kor kor, pls F me and delete my post

PROBLEM is not serious, if it can be solved with MONEY ... the PROBLEM comes when you have NO MONEY

Yamaha YP 250 - FS2578R

wave, step the front gear lever down(gear 1), throttle n go, close throttler, step front gear lever down(gear 2), throttler n go, same for gear 3 n 4, if down gear, step rear gear lever, if stop at gear 4, step front gear lever can go to neutral, understand?

too confusing? get a wave n play wif it then u know

Yamaha RXZ, Kawasaki ZX KR150, Yamaha Spark135, Honda CB400 REVO NC42, Suzuki DRZ400SMK8, Aprilia RS125, Suzuki GSXR600K9, Honda RS150R

Click on the bike models for Information/Servicing/Maintenance on Kawasaki KR150, Honda CB400 Revo, Suzuki DRZ400SM and Suzuki GSXR

Facebook HONDA CB400 REVO

Can't post a new thread ?? Read HERE

SBF Garage Sales Act ---> Read HERE

can sum1 kindly ans my question...

i feel like buying a 1st hand brand new wave 125 , i intend to pay by instalment.. can tell me roughly how much will i haf to pay for everytin..including the 1st payment for the bike , insurance , road tax , registration or anytin i miss out..not counting the every month de payment , roughly tell me how much budget i will need for downpayment =) ty

another question is..how much is a used wave..including insurance all tis how much will i need to pay for everytin in full payment?

thx for helping=)

croww: depends on how long u draggin ur installment, the $ varies

2nd hand wave, u can get machine about 2K (+/-) depending on condition and age of bike, insurance another about 300

Dkoh: go to the famous amous Lim Ah Boy, kelantan lane

Yamaha YP 250 - FS2578R

Time: 10pm onwards

Date: 25 / 01 / 08 (Friday)

Event: TC session la kopi

More rider list will be continue at SBF Yamaha X-1r 135 Portal 2008

Anyone interested? jus come if free. last min can oso come. after work one oso come. at home slack bored oso come. pls show some support cox 1st time org :angel:

Bro, xiangkia first time organise outing for all the riders.

If you guys or gals are free on tat day show some supports and drop by to had a drinks together.

:cheers:

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Hiz!

Anyone here riding Wave 110cc?

Where got sell 2nd hand Wave 110 bike rims both front & back?

And also how often is it recommend to change the brake fluid? Once a year?

Thanks!

My Dream Car, see who wants to cut my lane and tail-gate me......

http://i229.photobucket.com/albums/ee218/mika14cyanide14/MyDreamCar.jpg