SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

[Group] SBF WaveRider

ZoRoM

Hi bro,

JB is the best! There's a shop after you enter JB and you make a u-turn, there's a shop on the left. If i'm not wrong, they are selling the front basket cover for abt RM25. Got the word HRC some more! Try survey if you go there.

Regards.

ok great help.... thanks heaps

• Replies 7.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hi,

For Wave 110cc, is there any available legal aftermarket exhaust?

I will be going to Bangkok at end of this month, what accessories for Wave 110 is it worth to buy over there? etc... master brake pump etc?

Any brands of airhorns to recommend to install on my Wave 110?

Thanks!

My Dream Car, see who wants to cut my lane and tail-gate me......

http://i229.photobucket.com/albums/ee218/mika14cyanide14/MyDreamCar.jpg

hey guys , i am riding a wave s . i tot of putting a hand guard.haha.

wad do u guys think ? do u think it will look ridiculous?

Nope. i think it looks unique.

My Dream Car, see who wants to cut my lane and tail-gate me......

http://i229.photobucket.com/albums/ee218/mika14cyanide14/MyDreamCar.jpg

hi guys.. have anyone changed their fork to aftermarket? cos my fork oil seal leak.. oil can seen around one of my fork and flow to my rims and disc brakes.

but bikeshop say aftermarket oil seal not available. must custom make. ask me change back original fork or another type which is simliar to original but cheaper and made locally. should i change?

http://www.motorcyclenews.com/upload/205650/images/300x200/2848almeriaij070-01.jpg

..i lovin' it..:thumb:

hey guys n gals...

jus wanna make a quick enquiry...

how much does a front fairing for a wave r model cost??

thanks in advance...

No matter how small the bike you are riding,

If you wanna ride up to somewhere which u desire to go

den sure u can reach. Its jus ur will power oni..

If you have big head and small BRAINS

Den something is wrong with U

Hiz!

Anyone here riding Wave 110cc?

Where got sell 2nd hand Wave 110 bike rims both front & back?

And also how often is it recommend to change the brake fluid? Once a year?

Thanks!

me riding a wave110 too ! yeah once a yr shd be enuff..

Abt there lo, wat is ur average speed?

If u go slow abt 60-70km ur milleage will go up.

P/S: keep track on ur E.O.

Ride Safe, :cool:

how to keep track??

I am searching for a place to change my spokes rims to sports rim ... any suggestion for workshop in singapore

yeah.. samesame...

Nope. i think it looks unique.

hehe..

D437S Gi-pro Dynamx volt RCS 19 Gianelli W custom SK silencer BMC air filt H&BJr 40L Scottoiler Bridgesport L valve HID Ventura headl PR3 Custom made radiator guard 3M Carbon IU Ohlins YA-041 BMW grips Motovation front fork & rear axle slider Barend slider Titax adjustable clutch Crampbuster Ram Mount W Aquabox USB charger Custom made Sargent Inspired seats@eugene saddlery

and i also want to respray.. anywhere good price with good workmanship?

is there racing footrest for wave110 ?

D437S Gi-pro Dynamx volt RCS 19 Gianelli W custom SK silencer BMC air filt H&BJr 40L Scottoiler Bridgesport L valve HID Ventura headl PR3 Custom made radiator guard 3M Carbon IU Ohlins YA-041 BMW grips Motovation front fork & rear axle slider Barend slider Titax adjustable clutch Crampbuster Ram Mount W Aquabox USB charger Custom made Sargent Inspired seats@eugene saddlery

hi guys.. have anyone changed their fork to aftermarket? cos my fork oil seal leak.. oil can seen around one of my fork and flow to my rims and disc brakes.

but bikeshop say aftermarket oil seal not available. must custom make. ask me change back original fork or another type which is simliar to original but cheaper and made locally. should i change?

u tried teck thye? david can do wonders on his good days.. used to frequent him when i riding big bike last time..

Hi bro,

from my point of view, there's no after market oil seal for fork. And I strongly believe that original fork is stronger than those fancy forks (e.g. Ride It - looks extremely cool design). I suggest you to find a good mechanic, ask him to service your fork, use original fork oil seal and use a good fork oil (e.g. motul). Not to forget the tension of the fork; should inform him how hard or soft you want it to be.

Regards.

I am searching for a place to change my spokes rims to sports rim ... any suggestion for workshop in singapore

Hi there,

There's quite a few shops in Singapore that sells sports rims for wave. You just need to be extra hardworking to find out which shop offers the cheapest. For my wave, I'm using a pair of white Racing Boy sports rims (6 slanted spokes). But after you've change, don't forget to ask back for your stock hubs. They're quite expensive if sold 1st hand. Who knows in the future if you decided to use your back your stock hubs, laced on an Takasago Excel rims? Think about it...

Regards.

Hi there,

There's quite a few shops in Singapore that sells sports rims for wave. You just need to be extra hardworking to find out which shop offers the cheapest. For my wave, I'm using a pair of white Racing Boy sports rims (6 slanted spokes). But after you've change, don't forget to ask back for your stock hubs. They're quite expensive if sold 1st hand. Who knows in the future if you decided to use your back your stock hubs, laced on an Takasago Excel rims? Think about it...

Regards.

tijanmr , your reply to my Q is as GOOD as not answering anything. wht bother to reply anyway ??

tijanmr , your reply to my Q is as GOOD as not answering anything. wht bother to reply anyway ??

hi bro,

try go wingyap. they are selling the rims at about $150 (with installation). some other places like auntie sticker shop selling at $165.

regards.

any cheap spray shop to recommend?

hi wave owners,need ur help.

I juz bot a wave r. Need to know how much engine oil to pour in?600 or 800ml?n Wats d original spark plug to get?eg.ngk8 or 9.

hi bro,

when i drain my engine oil, i will tilt my bike to the left and right a few times so that more oil will flow out. so i will used about 900ml of new oil. try using motul 5100 (cost about $15-$16), engine very smooth. as for the spark plug, i dunn know the actual size. usually i'll ask plug for wave and i use denso.

regards.

hi bro,

when i drain my engine oil, i will tilt my bike to the left and right a few times so that more oil will flow out. so i will used about 900ml of new oil. try using motul 5100 (cost about $15-$16), engine very smooth. as for the spark plug, i dunn know the actual size. usually i'll ask plug for wave and i use denso.

regards.

tks for the info tijanmr.

one more thing guys, my lcd meter alredi 70000km, when it hits 99999 is there anyway to reset it back to zero? or need to chng the lcd panel?

hi,

It will be back to 00000. No need to reset.

cheers

great! tks bro blackbird 77.

i juz serviced my wave s tdy and told the mech to put in 900ml. mech rocked the bike left right slowly to drain the oil fully.

went back & let the bike rest for 1hr b4 i check the engine oil using the dipstick. showed quite abit above max level.

wondering anyone has the honda wave s user manual that states exactly how much to put in? usually they will engrave the amt on the engine case but mine dun haf. many tks