SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

[Group] SBF WaveRider

ZoRoM

where to buy these pads n hw much? thanks

hi bro,

if you go to b-plus, they are selling kevlar at about $10 but they don't do installation unless you know how to do it your self. my recommendation is, you go to ahm performance at eunos. ah hong has both brands. price abit expensive but he will do some extra service for you.

regards.

• Replies 7.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

My manual for wave s which is in english says 'Fill the crankcase with the recommended grade oil; approximately 0.7L (0.7 US qt , 0.6lmp qt)'.

Thats wat my manual says....

2002 - 2005 : NSR150SP

2005 - 2008 : CBR400RRL

2008 - : Wave S 125

Since June 2006 :Touring ( History )

Yoshimura.Pivot.Hel.Haris.Bridgestone.NgkIridium. AFAM.DID.Broquet.Kenso.Motul.K&N.HRC.

EO top up 900ml...

but for me i just put the whole 1 litre

Engine oil capacity for Wave s 0.7L or 700ml only. Thats wat the manual says.

How come yours 900ml bro?

Yoshimura.Pivot.Hel.Haris.Bridgestone.NgkIridium. AFAM.DID.Broquet.Kenso.Motul.K&N.HRC.

hi all,

just to share, my friend went to the recent bike asia. he said that leo vince are coming out with street legal full system exhaust for wave. very very hard to believe but if really really come out, i cant wait to put my hands on one!!!

regards.

wah, if really coming out must post here, i thinking of getting waveX but i wan nice exhaust, if leo vince comes out, power to the max

My manual for wave s which is in english says 'Fill the crankcase with the recommended grade oil; approximately 0.7L (0.7 US qt , 0.6lmp qt)'.

haha, top up when necessary better

EO top up 900ml...

but for me i just put the whole 1 litre

if overfill, the EO will be wasted as will be consumed by the engine, pour in required amount

Yamaha RXZ, Kawasaki ZX KR150, Yamaha Spark135, Honda CB400 REVO NC42, Suzuki DRZ400SMK8, Aprilia RS125, Suzuki GSXR600K9, Honda RS150R

Click on the bike models for Information/Servicing/Maintenance on Kawasaki KR150, Honda CB400 Revo, Suzuki DRZ400SM and Suzuki GSXR

Facebook HONDA CB400 REVO

Can't post a new thread ?? Read HERE

SBF Garage Sales Act ---> Read HERE

I do pour 1 litre of EO... as to suit my usage of my bike for long distance..

EO eventually dried up when high temp and long distance... if you poured 0.9 litre remaining 100ml either keep for top up or throw by mechanic

I BoRn tO be Perfect BuT EducaTion Ruined mE - AspMonK

for your meter, usually it will auto reset back to zero. if it doesn't, drop by at boon siew but i don't know whether is there any charge or not. if your meter really damage, you can go to jalan besar plaza or rowell road to get a new set.

as for eo, majority of the shop will say 900ml. some would say 1 liter. since wave have this problem about drying up, might as well pour the whole bottle. we have to keep in mind that honda always have this problem about eo drying up, not like other makes.

cause my mileage reads 9999.99 liao.so i need the meter for mileage mah..any bros care toi help.

erm yea and theres this screeching sound when i throttle on fourth gear what could be the root of the prob?

advises.inputs.

thnx a mill.

do a search...the meter nids to do a reset...someone provide the reset of ur wave digital meter ..

yes recommended 900ml, but since another 100ml also abit more only just pour it in..

haha, the extra 100ml can lube chain also

Yamaha RXZ, Kawasaki ZX KR150, Yamaha Spark135, Honda CB400 REVO NC42, Suzuki DRZ400SMK8, Aprilia RS125, Suzuki GSXR600K9, Honda RS150R

Click on the bike models for Information/Servicing/Maintenance on Kawasaki KR150, Honda CB400 Revo, Suzuki DRZ400SM and Suzuki GSXR

Wats the EO type recommended for Wave S? 10w40 or 15w50?

roughly the same, if u dun mind paying abit extra, go for 10w/40, or else use anything as long as its 4T engine oil

roughly the same, if u dun mind paying abit extra, go for 10w/40, or else use anything as long as its 4T engine oil

hi bro,

usually, the engine performs better when its hot, especially for honda bikes. if you want your engine to get hot faster, use 10w40. if you use your bike for distant traveling, use 15w50.

as for me, i'm using 15w50. usually it takes me about 3 minutes to warm up the bike. after about 5 minutes of riding, the engine will be more responsive.

those gp race bikes use the extreme oil which is not recommended for our style. they usually use 0w40, 5w40, 5w30.....

regards.

hi bro,

those gp race bikes use the extreme oil which is not recommended for our style. they usually use 0w40, 5w40, 5w30.....

regards.

but can use also, need to top up often

Anyone has tried using anyther plugs apart from stock?

G power, platinum or iridium?

Any diff?

Anyone has tried using anyther plugs apart from stock?

G power, platinum or iridium?

Any diff?

better performance n last longer

hi bro,

mine runs for about 140km plus minus. if i always wack, consumption will be more. if you open air box and use power filter, lagi worst but nice ride... hope these infos is a gain for you. but i ever heard that some stock wave can run for about 150-160km on a full tank (3.7litres). i guess these bikes are rode by apeks and pakciks...

reagrds.

You mean travel 150km to 160km totally finish or when the bar on fuel meter blinks. Once it starts to blink bike starts to use reserve. At that point the fuel tank has 1.2L of petrol. When full tank bike runs for 2.5L then reserve 1.2L. For honda Wave S.

Where can i buy Sports Rim for my Wave S? Now using stock spoke rim.

Wats the price? Then must change tyres together with th sports rim?