SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

[Archived - 2009] All About Cosmetic Mods

madman

wah, deviantart like that one huh.. i thought its immediate effect like some art hosting websites which i know (u upload, u can find your workpiece right away in the category)

http://picturesky.com/albums/userpics/12854/Ghost_Rider_Inked_by_Robot666.jpg

you. guilty.

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

madman.. me interested in your rear highway bar..was thinking of getting it together with fixing two additional yellow lights on it with the hazard switch and turn signal.

also on my front crash bar i wanna fix the blue spotlight you have.

can all this be done during the hazard light fixing session?

http://i33.tinypic.com/2h3ok5w.jpg

bro, read ur PM, it can all be done at the same time, but I dint do wiring one ah.

the switch, u have to post wat u need on the DIY thread there, let the whoever going to get the switches etc for the hazrd lights get it for you, then u pay him.

http://www.nutrition4u.sg/images/coaches/VicNette02.jpg

Contact me at 9858 6442 (madman) 9845 6442 (Babycakes)

Visit me at www.Fat2FitChallenge.com or add me in FB nutrition4u.sg

hey madman.. just one newbie question.. how does twin exhaust pipes affect the bike's performance?

.:::. 脸带笑容心悲哀,满怀心事è°æ˜Žç™½ï¼Œ 我的痛苦è°èƒ½çŒœï¼Œæ³¨å®šä¸€ç”Ÿæ²¡å¥½è¿ .:::.

Guest @h_püi™

madman bro, your throttle and clutch cable got what length? other then the +8Inch...

anyway our current length is how long.. thanks

madman bro, your throttle and clutch cable got what length? other then the +8Inch...

You can order specific lengths for him to order. I just did, goods will arrive only at the end of the month.

Think by default Madman has clutch cables of +8inches. Our current stock one is about 43inches if i can remember correctly, and my +8inches i got from Madman is about 52inches. I also have 2 +6inches (1 for spare), which is about 50inches.

I'm letting my brand new unused +6inches (one only, the other after this month) and used for a week and very new +8inches go for cheap, anyone wants, PM me.

I have the best signature.

Guest @h_püi™
You can order specific lengths for him to order. I just did, goods will arrive only at the end of the month.

Think by default Madman has clutch cables of +8inches. Our current stock one is about 43inches if i can remember correctly, and my +8inches i got from Madman is about 52inches. I also have 2 +6inches (1 for spare), which is about 50inches.

I'm letting my brand new unused +6inches (one only, the other after this month) and used for a week and very new +8inches go for cheap, anyone wants, PM me.

you order the cable again? i tot you just got the +6inch? cos i dunno how long.. later get too long messy.. too short also probllem

Hi all, still struggle finding a good DIY shop with large selection of bolts, washer nuts etc.

All these small DIY hardware shops only sell this stuff packed in small bags but I am looking for a shop that is selling them per piece - all sizes, materials and so on. Any suggestion?

Guest @h_püi™

Around LIM AH BOY got a few hardware shop.. but not sure over there how the sys work.. my i got it in serangoon central.. got diff sizes of bolt and nut.. but up to certain size.. but have wat i want la..

Guest @h_püi™

Not of a building in SG but a location... Kelantan Lane (Lim ah Boy) is sort of a location where you can find most of the hardware you want

you order the cable again? i tot you just got the +6inch? cos i dunno how long.. later get too long messy.. too short also probllem

Yah. Trial and error ba, what to do. Also up to individual liking. The Thai also not that consistent with their measurements.

I have the best signature.

hey madman.. just one newbie question.. how does twin exhaust pipes affect the bike's performance?

are you the guy who called me regarding the pipes? performance wise, I cant tell ya man, cos no measurements/tests done a a dyno whatsoever...

our stock ones, I dint measure them, so dunno lah...and ya, can customise the lengths.

many thanks to madman and his help in installing my crashbar onto my super crooked phantom. :D

anyway, can post the pic of the rear brakelights u were talking about yesterday?

a unique bike mah...crooked phantom...hahaaa.

the tail lights, you shd have come up and see them man, I've a quite a nice showroom now. Going in to jb to find some parts for my car, so, maybe tml or wat, I post it up.

at last managed to come online after pc crash.... btw.. how much to purchases a full set of the crome side cover

you mean those fake chrome accessories you install on the bike? The oval shape ones? I've got 3 types basically, one is tear drop shap, one oval, and the other like the one I posted up few pages up.

are you the guy who called me regarding the pipes? performance wise, I cant tell ya man, cos no measurements/tests done a a dyno whatsoever...

nope, im not the one who called you.. just need to know if it affects anything b4 making the decision..

a unique bike mah...crooked phantom...hahaaa.

the tail lights, you shd have come up and see them man, I've a quite a nice showroom now. Going in to jb to find some parts for my car, so, maybe tml or wat, I post it up.

haha.. when im free i give u a call den go up ba..

http://sg.geocities.com/ahkok86/untitled.JPG

nope, im not the one who called you.. just need to know if it affects anything b4 making the decision..

Sorry man, unable to tell you the diff. But I wouldnt recommend anyone in SG getting them, though it looks good. Reason is simply bah, majority I sell them to overseas customers. SG just too strict and penalty is more than twice the amt you'll pay for the pipes (including installation).

Sorry man, unable to tell you the diff. But I wouldnt recommend anyone in SG getting them, though it looks good. Reason is simply bah, majority I sell them to overseas customers. SG just too strict and penalty is more than twice the amt you'll pay for the pipes (including installation).

icic.. thanks!

ah pui, have, but then, these huge ass shields not so good ah, if you go fast, it will wobble, cos not enuff mounting points. I dun tink it's good to mount this la. I'm trying to find a better one.

Size is ard 24" by 24", the top part is rounded. Mounting only on the handlebar. Since it's big, the mounting on the shield is important, but this one, the mounting on shield only one point. Good for those riding slow, 100 above, it will not be stable.