SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

[Archived - 2009] All About Cosmetic Mods

madman

Guest @h_püi™
Well, its been almost 3 years since I changed those handlebars. I can no longer recall how it feels like riding a Phantom on stock bars. I really can’t recall any problems that I had during the transitional period, but one thing I know, you’ll get used to it.

As for the handlebar installation, mine was 100% done by the mechanic. I do not know how the procedure was or what problems he had when installing it. I only know I was satisfied with the end result :smile:

Nonetheless, I’m always glad to share my experiences, so feel free to ask and I’ll help where I can :thumb:

okie thanks.. guess i think i have to get used to it.. anyway regarding the brake fluid thing.. even on the gaude show like empty.. but the fluid inside still can go thru to the front brake right? cos slanted and dunno can go thru or not..

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

madman do hav a full pic of your angled exhaust?? thanks ;)

my web can see right, or my bike pic? sorry, no full length pic.

madman u sell the the chrome piece that the signal light is fix to ?

the long chrome part... mine rust le as the chrme fall off

sorry, which chrome pc? the one running along the fork or the one some of us attached the lic plate on?

Madman,I think your showroom would be complete with tools and maybe Drinks? hehhee..

thanks for ya suggestions, but already provided. maybe massage service will come next... :D

http://www.nutrition4u.sg/images/coaches/VicNette02.jpg

Contact me at 9858 6442 (madman) 9845 6442 (Babycakes)

Visit me at www.Fat2FitChallenge.com or add me in FB nutrition4u.sg

Pui: mine will show half-full when it's full. guess it's normal, and it has been working fine. You'll get used to them bars for sure, and after some time when you sit at another stock-handlebared Phantom, you'll feel very weird!

I have the best signature.

okie thanks.. guess i think i have to get used to it.. anyway regarding the brake fluid thing.. even on the gaude show like empty.. but the fluid inside still can go thru to the front brake right? cos slanted and dunno can go thru or not..

There shouldn't be anything to worry about, as long as your brakes are still functioning like they should.

BlackDawn aka kiamh

"There is no man more free than the one who doesn't give a damn what society thinks of him"

madman bro, are my order okie? anyway when can collect from you? next week?

order liao. i shd be back by thur.

How many want the flag with the rod? For putting on bike, like those embassy cars type. cheap cheap ah...

Cant upload pic now, so sorry, but para bro is the 1st to own one, and he's off to serve our nation. :)

Guest @h_püi™
order liao. i shd be back by thur.

okie see you then... thanks alots. anyway what is the exact cost? thanks

Guest @h_püi™

madman, you have any thing to cover the tip of the gear level? the rudder, metal, rubber that part?

cos wanna find any soft thing that can insert there so whenever i kick the gear up. my shoe will not spoil or deface easily.. currently the material too hard and the surface of my shoe is defaced...

or is there any attachment that can be bound to leather shoes so that the pedals will rub on that instead of your shoes? ah pui I hear you man, I was thinking of getting such a thing...

----------

Catty Box

http://www.geocities.com/fiaery/IMG_0003.JPG

No more P Plater!!! :angel:

maybe you guys can tie a small pc of soft mattress (ti lam) material loh. that thing, only got a bigger one...that's it.

madman, you have any thing to cover the tip of the gear level? the rudder, metal, rubber that part?

cos wanna find any soft thing that can insert there so whenever i kick the gear up. my shoe will not spoil or deface easily.. currently the material too hard and the surface of my shoe is defaced...

Bro kmax is creative - he had this stretchable band thingy to wrap his shoe to protect it.

I have the best signature.

Guest @h_püi™

cos i was thinking got something to attach to it so that no need to bring extra thing and store inside the box... at least if attached to it.. mean permently is there.. then no need like rain clothes put on and off...nvm i go source out see got the rubber thingy that can wrap around.. thanks guys

Guest @h_püi™

kiamh bro or yas bro or whoever with widebar, check with you... will your riser get slunted with just a turn of handlebar.. i know there rubber washes therefore cos it so easly to adjust..

stock got no prob as i think too short compare to the wide that is easily get adjusted.. any way to overcome this..

kiamh bro or yas bro or whoever with widebar, check with you... will your riser get slunted with just a turn of handlebar.. i know there rubber washes therefore cos it so easly to adjust..

stock got no prob as i think too short compare to the wide that is easily get adjusted.. any way to overcome this..

I did not have this problem leh... mebbe just get a mechanic to tighten your risers a bit more...

BlackDawn aka kiamh

"There is no man more free than the one who doesn't give a damn what society thinks of him"

Guest @h_püi™
I did not have this problem leh... mebbe just get a mechanic to tighten your risers a bit more...

okok.. i tried to tighten tomolo.. see how... is it...

Madman bro, can your M size saddle bag able to fit in one open face helmet?

answer you on the cruisers thread, but for benefit of others, answer again... :)

open face need to custom the saddlebag to 9" wide. The length and height is same as per my M size saddles.

With wide handlebars bike will look ok, else will look to big arse for our lil' phantoms.

okok.. i tried to tighten tomolo.. see how... is it...

Madman bro, can your M size saddle bag able to fit in one open face helmet?

most saddles can't fit helmet one bro.. if it can, it'll look really weird, coz the width will not be proportional to the bike...

BlackDawn aka kiamh

Guest @h_püi™
answer you on the cruisers thread, but for benefit of others, answer again... :)

open face need to custom the saddlebag to 9" wide. The length and height is same as per my M size saddles.

With wide handlebars bike will look ok, else will look to big arse for our lil' phantoms.

so after custom made cost how much? then if you coming back already still can order? so can fit in nicely without squeezing in?

and if i install saddlebag.. must i fix the bar also so that the saddlebag would wrap inward?

yap, and i got new bracket that can hold the bag...lagi better than those i selling, but limited edition, last pc...

custom make that size (it's bigger than M size), use more material and custom cut, that's why pay more is total 165.

Guest @h_püi™

165 ok le.. but can't buy now.. no money.. but can i order anytime when i have so spare cash or need to wait for you go to thailand again.. anyway the new bracket cost how much...

are you doing a customise saddle bag for one of the buyer that can fit a open face? then maybe when i go collect the cable from you that time i go see see the bag also..

btw the exact cost of the cable set i ordered is how much? thanks

no have my book with me, but it's ard wat i told you loh.

anyway, the bag cancustomise anytime you want, but just got to wait for shipping with my other stuffs. Cant be shipping one pc, the price will bloat.

you can come see it when I'm back, before buyer collects it. so asap when I back. It's already done and I've tested it, as mentioned above, can fit in open face.

Go measure your helmet, top to bottom height, you'll know if it'll fit. It shd be ard 9" high.

Guest @h_püi™
no have my book with me, but it's ard wat i told you loh.

anyway, the bag cancustomise anytime you want, but just got to wait for shipping with my other stuffs. Cant be shipping one pc, the price will bloat.

you can come see it when I'm back, before buyer collects it. so asap when I back. It's already done and I've tested it, as mentioned above, can fit in open face.

Go measure your helmet, top to bottom height, you'll know if it'll fit. It shd be ard 9" high.

okok thx.. then you let me know the possible early time i can meet you when you are back so that i able to see the bag.. maybe i bring my helmet and try out.. thanks

ok, maybe this is not for our bikes, but I tink it's cool to wear this and ride our bikes.

See page 3 of this thread for more info.

This is a tattoo sleeve...can wear on whole arms or even legs.

$14 a set. Only 12 sets on hand.

Pls post in relevant thread if it's about the sleeves thingy.

BTW, it can fit all sizes, just like a panty hose...hahaaa :D