SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

[CLOSED] SBF Yamaha Spark135

artattackone

i'm not using a sp carb now. next year maybe. see if its financially wise first uh, since petrol ain't so cheap these days. well from what i know. you put a sp carb you need to change ur manifold too. its never a plug and play thing when it comes to non original parts, at times u gotta spend more to make it work.

and abt the fast throttle, i am using a tdr fastthrottle, and it works quite well. depends how you rev your bike, if from stop suddenly you full throttle, of course the lag la.

what is manifold lol got pic? lol or just search the name?

haha

ya i know.of cos cant la.all sparks cant like that too.u do at wingyap?

i want to know other den wingyap still got which got help ppl mod sp carb on sparks so i can go try their setting.

• Replies 9.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

i hear ppl say pick will lose but top will win.my top get to 150.i got sp carb and tong pipe.

one time i siao i got put chamber pipe wif setting,160.lol.

i tink is ok liao ba

Izzit on flat slope? Cos my bike can go until 140km/h on a slight gradient? Should be stock cos i bought second hand and didn't do anything to the bike.

~ Future Ride ~

CBR600rr :thumb:

~ Current Drive ~

Kia Cerato Forte SX 1.6 SJU

~ Previous Rides ~

1. Spark 135 FBA | 2. NSR 150 SP FS | 3. Yamaha x1 FY | 4. Honda s4 verS FP

Hi Guys...

Festive season is here..for the month of December(2nd-25th)..im selling most of the cdi's listed here with discounts of 10%-20% off..Please Pm me your number early as stocks are on a first come first serve basis while stocks last...

Brand new Redbull Racing Spark135/X1R racing cdi has arrived..latest racing graph from API Tech Enrg ...limited stocks...

Brand new Hui modify Spark135 fully self programmable cdi has arrived..now you can program the cdi by yourself with the 8 steps adjustable switch built into it..these cdi's are now used by the top drag/circuit racing teams in Thailand...limited pieces available....

Update 02/12/07: Sunday

Im left with:

1)Redbull Racing Spark135/X1R cdi(10pcs at $100 each)

2)Hui modify X1/Spark Z racing cdi..latest graph from drag/circuit racing(3pc at $85 each)

3)Hui Modify Spark135 racing cdi..latest graph from drag/circuit racing(5pcs at $85 each)

4)Hui Modify Fully self programmable racing cdi for Spark135/X1R cdi(5pcs at $135 each)

5)HRC spec Sonic125/CBR150 by API Tech Enrg(1pcs at $100 each)

6)Hui modify Wave S cdi(2pcs at $85 each)

Anyone keen on the abovementioned cdi's..pls PM me your number to deal or leave it on the MO list..will get back to you shortly...

Woah cool man racing CDI. Now very broke or not i would be thinking of getting 1. hmm..

~ Future Ride ~

~ Current Drive ~

~ Previous Rides ~

anyone noes which of these removes "yellowing" of white paintwork..

sc1, plexus, spray & shine? :confused:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v639/asyie76/1098771948_1777077031.gif http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v639/asyie76/1111207576_1257877726.gif

if Life ain't any Better..

seek Death & u'll feel Lighter..

Ermm, you can try soft99 wax. It's good and very effective in removing stains and yellowing. Currently using it.

~ Future Ride ~

~ Current Drive ~

~ Previous Rides ~

Hi bros & sis, would like to know if anyone know where can get this side mirror & how much is it? Would appreciate the kind help.

DSC00034.jpg

DSC00035.jpg

http://i91.photobucket.com/albums/k290/jay_chow/2009-YZR-M1.jpg

Spark 135 LE 2006-2009

Super Four Spec 2 2009-2010

Spark 135 LE 2012-Current

pearl white will yellow?

I think he scared the bike will become yellow. For me i wash 2 times a month and wax once a month. So should be ok. I'm usually in camp so that's why. lolz.

~ Future Ride ~

~ Current Drive ~

~ Previous Rides ~

i don noe how long i din wash liao.. juz now went to wash.. freaking dirty..

my white not shiny liao.. sobs..

I'm sick of being treated like a crash helmet I soften the fall but on the way down I always get hurt

Haha yupz yupz, took me 5 hrs to wash, and wax my bike. But very happy cos really shiny. Long time nv wash bike, after washing and waxing, woah.. Big big difference.

~ Future Ride ~

~ Current Drive ~

~ Previous Rides ~

Guys anyone tried this b4?

I was on duty and have to go back to camp on sun. Then weds nights out and was raining very heavily the whole day. After when the rain lighten up and i went down to start the bike. It was choking and when i turn the throttle the bike will die.

Tried again but didn't turn the throttle the bike will start but then have to wait like 10mins (in the rain) b4 can move off. I tried moving off after 5 mins of warm up and the bike wouldn't move cos still choking. Izzit cos of the rain water or izzit cos 4 days nv start?

~ Future Ride ~

~ Current Drive ~

~ Previous Rides ~

Guys anyone tried this b4?

I was on duty and have to go back to camp on sun. Then weds nights out and was raining very heavily the whole day. After when the rain lighten up and i went down to start the bike. It was choking and when i turn the throttle the bike will die.

Tried again but didn't turn the throttle the bike will start but then have to wait like 10mins (in the rain) b4 can move off. I tried moving off after 5 mins of warm up and the bike wouldn't move cos still choking. Izzit cos of the rain water or izzit cos 4 days nv start?

engine too cold~ turn on ur choke and start the engine, rev the throttle lightly then close the choke. if it dies again, just restart the engine (without opening the choke) and rev the throttle lightly~ let the engine warm up for a few minutes before riding.

it's normal so there's no need to panic

http://images1.wikia.nocookie.net/transformers/images/8/8f/Laserrave.gif

FROZEN...

Haha yupz yupz, took me 5 hrs to wash, and wax my bike. But very happy cos really shiny. Long time nv wash bike, after washing and waxing, woah.. Big big difference.

siao boh... 5 hours to wash bike..

wash tank also not 5 hours lor.

'Il rettilineo è una tortura'

http://i274.photobucket.com/albums/jj279/refugeeforum/transport0055cy6.gif ...... http://i274.photobucket.com/albums/jj279/refugeeforum/transport011.gif

engine too cold~ turn on ur choke and start the engine, rev the throttle lightly then close the choke. if it dies again, just restart the engine (without opening the choke) and rev the throttle lightly~ let the engine warm up for a few minutes before riding.

it's normal so there's no need to panic

hmmm..i dun tink its good to rev while ur choke is open..heard that its not good..correct me if im wrong..

hello chiaki!!rmb me a not??? :cheeky:

2003-2003 : NSR 150cc - FS1**0Z (4mth)

2003-2004 : Honda Wave 125cc - FW9**2Z (8mth)

2004-2006 : Honda CBR RRN 400cc - FL2**7A (22mth)

2006-2008 : Yamaha Sparks 135cc - FBA1**9R (23mth)

2008-2008 : Suzuki DRZ400SM - FBC2**6A (5mth)

2008-??? : Honda Jazz - S*K**P (???mth)