SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

[CLOSED] SBF Yamaha Spark135

artattackone

Change ur engine to RC12V.. test it and u'll feel the POWER..

Nothing is impossible.

You can do anything, just dun get caught. :p

er.... i tot i was way off topic already....

you're way way way way off topic... :angel:

haven seen you in a long time eh?

lol

'Il rettilineo è una tortura'

http://i274.photobucket.com/albums/jj279/refugeeforum/transport0055cy6.gif ...... http://i274.photobucket.com/albums/jj279/refugeeforum/transport011.gif

• Replies 9.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

..... The uncle also said that the psb stickers have been approved and waiting for the psb officers to officially stick it on the helmet...

by saying that... he also meant that the helmet is still PSB unapproved....

so beware of what you pay for anyway...

in case you're paying approved priced for unapproved helmet...

http://i274.photobucket.com/albums/jj279/refugeeforum/transport0055cy6.gif ...... http://i274.photobucket.com/albums/jj279/refugeeforum/transport011.gif

i will rather get the unapproved one. :D

den juz buy the sticker to paste on it?

I'm sick of being treated like a crash helmet I soften the fall but on the way down I always get hurt

er.... i tot i was way off topic already....

you're way way way way off topic... :angel:

haven seen you in a long time eh?

lol

wah lau i super long mia lah.. suddenly very lazy or rather dun bother to

come up online coz no bike and not much common topic to speak ma.

now got back my sparks then gt some topic to speak liao.. but all

are kinda bullshits!.. lolx..

When free? jio u go lim kopi jalan jalan la

freaking NS regular so rich!

I think i've encountered another prob with my bike le. After washing my bike, dunno what happened, suddenly when i ride, i felt my front brake pad like pressing on the disk brake. When i tried turning the front wheel, i can heard the brake pad pressing on the disk brake. How much does it cost to repair this prob?

~ Future Ride ~

CBR600rr :thumb:

~ Current Drive ~

Kia Cerato Forte SX 1.6 SJU

~ Previous Rides ~

1. Spark 135 FBA | 2. NSR 150 SP FS | 3. Yamaha x1 FY | 4. Honda s4 verS FP

I think i've encountered another prob with my bike le. After washing my bike, dunno what happened, suddenly when i ride, i felt my front brake pad like pressing on the disk brake. When i tried turning the front wheel, i can heard the brake pad pressing on the disk brake. How much does it cost to repair this prob?

check izzit the brake screw or the rim screw loose anot.. my bike now also got tis problem

I'm sick of being treated like a crash helmet I soften the fall but on the way down I always get hurt

http://org25.zorpia.com/0/3836/24551701.22d748.jpg

Drive/ride with care

check izzit the brake screw or the rim screw loose anot.. my bike now also got tis problem

Naa. Checked le, that's what i first thought so too. But then now everytime i do hard braking, it seems like it's getting tighter. Now very hard to accelerate. Oh man, have to go back camp, no time to fix.

~ Future Ride ~

~ Current Drive ~

~ Previous Rides ~

Naa. Checked le, that's what i first thought so too. But then now everytime i do hard braking, it seems like it's getting tighter. Now very hard to accelerate. Oh man, have to go back camp, no time to fix.

be careful.. which camp are you in?

Btw Imeg, is that a frog?? You went over it?

yup its a frog but im not the one who went over..

be careful.. which camp are you in?

I'm from stagmont camp. Way in the west. lolz. Sad le, cannot fix bike. Last night tried checking the bike, but then all my screws are tight. But then i suspect is either the disk brake bend (i think cannot be, i juz changed disk brake 1 month ago and why now having probs?) or my brake pad got prob.

~ Future Ride ~

~ Current Drive ~

~ Previous Rides ~

I'm from stagmont camp. Way in the west. lolz. Sad le, cannot fix bike. Last night tried checking the bike, but then all my screws are tight. But then i suspect is either the disk brake bend (i think cannot be, i juz changed disk brake 1 month ago and why now having probs?) or my brake pad got prob.

i guess is the brake pad..

i guess is the brake pad..

Ok i suspect is why wheels. Confrim le. Cos i went to the mac there and ask the riders there. Then also check their wheels against their spark. I find that my wheel is too "in". Means when you sit on the bike, you can see the a bit of the wheel, but then my wheel is totally hidden under then mud cover. Then my handle bar will vibrate when ever i press my front brake. I think it's due to the previous accident. Must really take leave and go check the bike le.

~ Future Ride ~

~ Current Drive ~

~ Previous Rides ~

Ok i suspect is why wheels. Confrim le. Cos i went to the mac there and ask the riders there. Then also check their wheels against their spark. I find that my wheel is too "in". Means when you sit on the bike, you can see the a bit of the wheel, but then my wheel is totally hidden under then mud cover. Then my handle bar will vibrate when ever i press my front brake. I think it's due to the previous accident. Must really take leave and go check the bike le.

power la.. ns take leave due to wanna fix bike lol.. if my ps noe tat.. he sure **** me up and down

riding into camp is considered a luxury really... haha...

we werent allowed to ride in during NS days in sungei gedong...

ImEG would know how terrible it is to have no transport to there... :angel:

Haha ya, i also think so. Cos last time when trainee cannot ride bike in very jia lat. lolz. But then my PS very nice so it's ok. Juz need to get anyone of my men to stand in for me can le. But then waste 1 leave for repair. naaa.. I think wait for night's out then go check bike. But then got bike really very good, last time walk into camp need 15 ~ 20mins, now only 5 mins. lolz. My camp is on top a slight knoll.

~ Future Ride ~

~ Current Drive ~

~ Previous Rides ~

Haha ya man, that's why i was shocked and asked the uncle how come? He said is the agent list the price that way and of cuz they have to earn a little then they also increase. Lolz.

But for the helmet is really very comfortable, i think it suits my head cos my head a little oval. The uncle also said that the psb stickers have been approved and waiting for the psb officers to officially stick it on the helmet. Btw arsonist you riding a spark also?

no im not riding spark, me riding wave i / spec 1 now...

thinking of getting either spark or x1r cos tempted by the legalised gpr pipe...

but that is maybe within 08 la. now just gathering info / and price. see which price drop faster. hahah

Haha ya, i also think so. Cos last time when trainee cannot ride bike in very jia lat. lolz. But then my PS very nice so it's ok. Juz need to get anyone of my men to stand in for me can le. But then waste 1 leave for repair. naaa.. I think wait for night's out then go check bike. But then got bike really very good, last time walk into camp need 15 ~ 20mins, now only 5 mins. lolz. My camp is on top a slight knoll.

ouh ya very ma fan to walk up that stupid slope... hahah.. how i know? cos i stay at cck and sometimes at nite also deliver mcdonalds to ur camp! wonder if i have seen u b4?