SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

Gilera Fuoco 500 - 2009 /2010

Slinkykat

Ya, forgot about the sensor tmd......

So now I'll lock the bike then put on main stand, subsequently apply some pressure on the seat and unlock the bike.

Don't think it's wise to keep it in hydraulic mode the whole night~

Never make someone a priority in your life when you are just an option in theirs~~

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

No need to press on the seat, just trigger the switch 2 times to unlock.

And after you have unlocked to release the pressure, always lock it back...

Just in case u forgot and remove it from main stand the next morn.

Past: TA150,XVS400,ST1100,TW200,YP250,XL883R,RXK125,FUOCO500IE,R1200C,TW200,FLSTF,XL883L,KLE650B

Present: R1200GS,DRZ400SM,FLTR[RoadGlide]

Guys, I am organizing a CTEK Battery reconditioning secession at my new location. Any1 interested to meetup?

I will post a picture of my bike modification setup at the fuse box in the morning & if Fuco 50cc riders turn up –

I will do the same for u FOC but you must DIY …..….

HP: 93891138 :angel:

Guys, I am organizing a CTEK Battery reconditioning secession at my new location. Any1 interested to meetup?

I will post a picture of my bike modification setup at the fuse box in the morning & if Fuco 50cc riders turn up –

I will do the same for u FOC but you must DIY …..….

Bro, my batt for my bmw is only 2yrs old but my batt bug is showing only 25% left... (previous owner seldom ride)

Will reconditioning help?

Past: TA150,XVS400,ST1100,TW200,YP250,XL883R,RXK125,FUOCO500IE,R1200C,TW200,FLSTF,XL883L,KLE650B

As the battery is not in good condition already - best is we try & do whatever we can - battery reconditioning will help to prolong your battery life.

I see... can pm me cost of a batt reconditioner? I'm using battery tender now. Any difference? Tks.: )

As the battery is not in good condition already - best is we try & do whatever we can - battery reconditioning will help to prolong your battery life.

I see... can pm me cost of a batt reconditioner? I'm using battery tender now. Any difference? Tks.: )

It is free - this posting is on my Thread ...

Free Battery reconditioning by our CTEK MXS10 & MXS7.0 battery Charger this SunDay Morning 15th July 9am-2pm at our new location unit 03-22 - address is on our webby - http://www.limbat.com.sg

As b4 no need to buy anything or bring anything & Coffee/Tea is ON me all are welcome .............. Lim Battery

I am not sure how your battery tender works. After reconditioning with our CTEK chargers & you reset your Battery Bug you will see a difference.

It is free - this posting is on my Thread ...

Free Battery reconditioning by our CTEK MXS10 & MXS7.0 battery Charger this SunDay Morning 15th July 9am-2pm at our new location unit 03-22 - address is on our webby - http://www.limbat.com.sg

As b4 no need to buy anything or bring anything & Coffee/Tea is ON me all are welcome .............. Lim Battery

Pardon my ignorance, what's the battery reconditioning for?

Anyway I will be outta town this weekend, could I still drop by next Sunday? Even Lim Kopi is fine with me ^^

Never make someone a priority in your life when you are just an option in theirs~~

Do try googling for some readup - i will be traveling by then so we can catch up next month, as our free CTEK battery reconditioning thingy is a monthly affair.... & when our new Show room is ready - techically we could recondition your battery anytime during office hours.

Hi Everyone,

My very first post on the Forum.

Collected my Fuoco at the end of May and have been enjoying it since.

Would be nice to catch up with other Fuoco riders sometime.

Just wanted to weigh in on the battery tender / CTEK topic; believe both items are similar in that they keep the battery charged via external power when the vehicle is not in use, and in doing so help to keep the battery in good condition.

The question is how effective are they when used with a new battery? Or does it not matter?

And if your vehicle is parked in the open, without access to a mains outlet to run the above items, how else can you use it?

I can only imagine one needs to have close access to a mains outlet to benefit from a battery tender or CTEK.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Hmmmmm similar situation all of us face - to maintain battery ornot, if yes how..... hahaha .... I provide free battery maintenance thru our CTEK GO GREEN program - come try. We do this on a monthly basis & with our new showroon setup we can technically do round the clock but weekdays kena pay for carpark charges only sunday is free parking - contact me & we can talk more..... traveling now ...........

I've a nearly new Fuoco that I can sell. 2012 model, 5 months old, 1800km, ADH supplied and maintained. If someone offers me a reasonable price I can let go. Paid $17.5k, sell for $14.5k?

http://img.tapatalk.com/773872bf-118e-e256.jpg

(nice library picture!)