SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

Gilera Fuoco 500 - 2009 /2010

Slinkykat

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Here is 1 selling ......................

I've a nearly new Fuoco that I can sell. 2012 model, 5 months old, 1800km, ADH supplied and maintained. If someone offers me a reasonable price I can let go. Paid $17.5k, sell for $14.5k?

http://img.tapatalk.com/773872bf-118e-e256.jpg

(nice library picture!)

HP: 93891138 :angel:

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Fuoco riders,

I'm interested in getting this unique and cool bike. Seen it the S'pore bike show at Changi Expo the very first time it came to our shores and loved it ever since. I've been kinda following a little with this thread(last few and start, too many pages to read....:dozed:) and am interested to meet up with follow riders.

Been looking around shops and all...latest update..ASP $15300 otr excld ins.(No more free top-box given).

A question: Does anyone know the rider or the ride that is white, with blue and red colour scheme? Think it has a Leo Vince 4road exhaust and Givi wind shield. Care to share about this ride? Sitting at Loois at the moment.

Jtango

SOLD!!!! thanks for viewing

95: FG7674J CBX125 | 96: FJ8853 EN400, FP2617 Shadow400 | 99: FR4303 CB750F2 | 00: FS9213X Majesty 250 | 02: FQ2599 ST11

03: FN8610P Super4 ver R, FR2348 Deauville 650 | 04: FX5883M Majesty 250 | 08: FBC5242X Super4 Revo, FX7621P SilverWing 600 | 09: FT4575E Majesty 250

10: FBB9258E Silverwing 400 | 11: FBD1298G Majesty 400 | 12: FBE9578R Fuoco 500, FBE70Y SW-T400 |

hi,have any of the fucuo rider re wrap their seats?its kinda not so comfortable for my big ass.thinking of putting gel and height up the seat but then the givi shield seems not high enough.will do a handle bar change later of the year too.

I am now officially part of the fuoco family...:thumb:..i'm now at 219 lavender street to have my seat rewrapped and bracket done for my Givi top box.

Chris108, you can go there and look for Jason, friendly and nice person.

I am now officially part of the fuoco family...:thumb:..i'm now at 219 lavender street to have my seat rewrapped and bracket done for my Givi top box.

Bro, you bought the one at Loois?

• 2 weeks later...

Gratzzz on getting a new Fuoco~~

How much did you pay for the seat? Was it comfortable after rewrapping?

Never make someone a priority in your life when you are just an option in theirs~~

• 2 weeks later...

BTW, I'm wondering how many other Fuocos here, can we make a list? Then maybe organize a meetup or create some kind of maxi-scooter club (above 400cc)?

I'm the black Fuoco with often 2 dogs riding... Unmodified, Hepco Becker box with lots of stickers...

I wanted to join one of the trips organized here, but it seems like people are more inserted in clocking mileage than taking it easy... '9 hours straight to Phuket' etc... Would be cool to organize a cool weekend ride, easy riding, lots of stops, max 150-200km per day. No rules and regulations, seniors juniors and all that BS...

Hey any kind soul out there can help me with tires for Fuoco?

any good shop to recommend and brand of tire?

What about the pricing?

Thanks.

Just did mine at Future Scootering: http://www.futurescootering.com/index.php?option=com_contact&view=contact&id=1&Itemid=83

Front :$132 - Michelin City Grip 2x

Back: $136 - Michelin City Grip

http://www.michelin.co.uk/motorcycles/michelin-city-grip

Very grippy tires, builds confidence, superb in wet weather, good mileage!

After installing, Fuoco looks like a mean ATV!

Tried to find better prices but all have prices for sets of 2, why no sets of 3 :cry: , more tires, i buy, more discounts mah, *&%%^# must buy all single tire prices =[

Welcome! :cheers: Post pictures, so we know who you are, or if you shy, just post pics of your Fuoco can liao =P

Edited by thesaint0

Follow what the car-drivers do - SWAP! :lol:

Seriously, that's a good question - two-wheelers usually 2 front tire change for 1 rear. Seems like in Fuoco's case, its gonna be 2 rear for 2 front :p

OK - basic principle, SAFETY first!

I have just changed all my tires. Michelin City Grip. Only upon changing i realise my front 2 tires were in the wrong direction. The previous owner must have followed similar ideas like the one given above to swap tires like cars. But for cars all four tires same size and they only switch front with rear tires to allow equal wear and tear. Not swap left with right. So for our Fuoco, infact for all bikes there is no way to swap tires. The previous owner of my Fuoco is a mechanic, so he does his own servicing, thats why i suspect he swapped it on his own. I don't believe bike shop will make such a mistake. Anyway, please don't swap left with right. It don't work that way, the tires are designed to roll only in one direction. I nearly crashed in wet weather when going over a puddle as the front tires can't displace the water properly as they are not rolling in the correct direction. Such suggestions or mistakes will cost lives.