SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

Gilera Fuoco 500 - 2009 /2010

Slinkykat

Was quoted $900+ after discount (End Can only), Leo Vince FRoad (Full system) $800+, Arrow $1100 (Full System). Which would you prefer? :) We can order together to get a better price bro :) . However

I got the Leovince4road liao Free from previous owner! Up to you which one you like. Leovince4Road need to polish stainless steel every time to make it shiny. Arkapovic is less maintenance. :cheeky:

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Was quoted $900+ after discount (End Can only), Leo Vince FRoad (Full system) $800+, Arrow $1100 (Full System). Which would you prefer? :) We can order together to get a better price bro :) . However

Hi bro...is e full system street legal...do we need to remap aft full system?

http://www.google.com.sg/url?sa=i&source=images&cd=&docid=3uQhTq-LzyOeAM&tbnid=SKZXltZUBxTPcM:&ved=0CAUQjBwwADgP&url=http%3A%2F%2Fveiz-crafty.sakura.ne.jp%2Fsblo_files%2Fveiz-crafty%2Fimage%2FE382ABE382B9E382B9E382AF20017.jpg&ei=fUwJUZDxDo_rrQfFq4DwDg&psig=AFQjCNEXTprc6BJ_7-GkAkOVyWtkZgE-8g&ust=1359650301282873

Wow suddenly the thread is alive, =) I just got mine ard 3 weeks ago from Looi motors....no harm checking with them~!

Thanks bro. Mind telling me how much u got it for??

http://photos-249.friendster.com/e1/photos/94/28/3938249/1_393640418l.jpg

miss my busa.

Hi all...I wanted to install a volt meter on my fuoco...where can I find a reliable machcanic to install ar?

Can go: Tai Hin. It's the Round type Autogauge Volt meter. Very nice but cost $80+ with installation.

Tai Hin Enterprise Co.

Showroom, Spareparts, Service & Repair

No. 10 Kaki Bukit Road 2

#01-16 First East Centre

Singapore 417868

Tel: (65) 6742 7189 / (65) 6742 7389

Fax: (65) 6742 5937

Email: [email protected]

Opening Hours

9.00am to 7.00pm

Monday to Saturday

* Closed on Sunday & Public Holiday

Edited by derricklimes

Hi all...isit normal tat fuoco vibrate alot when picking up speed?Tis happen at below 3500 rpm...after tat was smooth?

No it's not normal. It's caused by the grease at the rollers (the part where it helps gear shift) drying up, due to the hot weather here in Singapore. Had this problem too for years, till the mechanics at future scootering solved it for me. Just tell them bike vibrate need to heavy grease rollers at your next oil change/service there.

Future Scootering

50 Bukit Batok Street 23

#02-26 @ MidView Building

Singapore 659578

Opening Hour

9.30am to 8.30pm

Monday to Saturday

Sunday (By appointment only)

Tel : (65) 6392 2393

Fax : (65) 6297 9805

H/p : (65) 9623 8875

Email: [email protected]

Edited by derricklimes

• 2 weeks later...
Hi all...I wanted to install a volt meter on my fuoco...where can I find a reliable machcanic to install ar?

I bought the slick shadow volt meter and installed at Tai Hin at $20 (Labour). Its quite accurate and reliable as i am using itfor my car as well.

What top pannier u looking for?...i hv a kappa top box to let go if u dun mind e brand.

Bro,

Don't mind my comment. Aka end can doesnt have much diff in performance. Its only the sound that gives u the physcological feel that torque is improved. Ride to Hatyai was fun of cos. We can always organise one anytime.

Should try Dyno Boost Performance Chip. My frd fuoco equipped with it has got significant difference as conpared to mine :)

Bro,

Don't mind my comment. Aka end can doesnt have much diff in performance. Its only the sound that gives u the physcological feel that torque is improved. Ride to Hatyai was fun of cos. We can always organise one anytime.

Should try Dyno Boost Performance Chip. My frd fuoco equipped with it has got significant difference as conpared to mine :)

Yes...I am aware tat there will be not much improve of HP in changing to after market exhaust...I juz like e look n sound of akra.

Bro...r u installing e dyno boost?how is e FC after install and how much HP gain?